Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Brickarms army men pack review

Custom 333
    Custom 333

C4 is my cousin
    Brickarms army men pack review Gold_starBrickarms army men pack review Birck_apocBrickarms army men pack review Customizer_tag

Brickarms army men pack review Empty Brickarms army men pack review

Post  Custom 333 Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:40 pm

BRICKARMS ARMY MEN PACK
    I think it's a good buy, it comes with brickarms' best "good guy" weapons in green. The green is incompatible sometimes, but it can be used for different things other than army men weapons, like Boba Fett weapons or radioactive Area 51 zombie guns. Overall 7/10

SMALL WEAPONS

Brickarms army men pack review Img_0310
    I'm not a big fan of the 45, because there's no trigger or much detail. 6/10

Brickarms army men pack review Img_0411
    The sawn off shotgun is one of the new guns, it's OK, the two barrels kind of blend together. 7/10

Brickarms army men pack review Img_0412
    I was surprised by the detail the revolver has, and it's pretty well scaled. 7/10

Brickarms army men pack review Img_0311
    Gotta love the knife, it's got details, details, and more detail. The best bladed weapon. 9/10

Brickarms army men pack review Img_0312
    The machete is cool looking, but it doesn't have much detail and it doesn't stand up to most brickarms blades. 5/10

LARGE WEAPONS

Brickarms army men pack review Img_0211
    Despite being over hyped, the shotgun is worth it. with some of the best possibilities for attachments and just plain awesomeness, it's one of the top guns. 9/10

Brickarms army men pack review Img_0212
    The MGL on the other hand, isn't really. It doesn't have much detail compared to other 2009 weapons, and the clip sometimes brakes when you remove it. 7/10

Brickarms army men pack review Img_0213
    The BAR is one of the coolest new guns, a very good example of improvement, but it looses points because the rifle handle doesn't work well with minifigs. 8/10

Brickarms army men pack review Img_0313
    The bazooka is good, it looks powerful, but it doesn't fit attachments. 7/10

THE REST COMING SOON

Last edited by Custom 333 on Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    YG-49
    YG-49

Brickarms army men pack review Customizer_tag

Brickarms army men pack review Empty Re: Brickarms army men pack review

Post  YG-49 Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:23 am

Woah, those are some criticisive ratings, bro.

They're green because they're supposed to go with the LEGO Toy Story Army Men.

It's not a pirate pistol, it's a Sawn-Off Shotgun. And I'm sure many people would disagree with you on your 4/10.
    TheMissingPiece
    TheMissingPiece

Unaware Admin
    Brickarms army men pack review Admin_tag_with_new_logo
    Brickarms army men pack review Customizer_tagBrickarms army men pack review Birck_apoc

Post  TheMissingPiece Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:22 am

Hmm, get any free weapons? I'd like to see what you got.
    Striker
    Striker

Has issues with Charlie The Unicorn

Post  Striker Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:05 am

I agree with YG-49; you went a tad overboard with the critique.

The machete doesn't have much detail because a real machete is just a bland blade. The M1911 was one of the first BrickArms weapons ever designed, thus, Mr. Chapman wasn't as experienced in designing these toy weapons. And I still think it's the best other then the M1A1 Thompson SMG. Wink And the Browning Automatic Rifle has a rifle handle because, well, it is. Just an automatic. It IS true to the real BAR.

And YG-49 is right; you didn't order just some regular pack, it's meant for the Toy Story army men. Smile
    Custom 333
    Custom 333

C4 is my cousin
    Brickarms army men pack review Gold_starBrickarms army men pack review Birck_apocBrickarms army men pack review Customizer_tag

Post  Custom 333 Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:25 pm

I was talking about how the weapons fare in overall coolness, not realisticness. For instance, the machete might be spot-on, but I'd still prefer to buy a combat knife, because it is a better design lego-wise.

I'll raise the ratings a bit.
    RubbahBand
    RubbahBand

Brickarms army men pack review 4600499100_bcffa22ffc_o

Post  RubbahBand Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:22 pm

Your ratings were veeeerrrrryyyyyy biased. I am a world war II fanatic and to be honest no soldier cared about "coolness" they wanted to end the fight and these weapons got the bloody job done. The bazooka was never meant to have attachments at all. These weapons are very accurate and that is all that matters. So go back to your ratings and make them higher!!!
    Custom 333
    Custom 333

C4 is my cousin

Post  Custom 333 Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:14 pm

It's got a 7/10, what do you want? Them all to have "lethal" tags, automaticly being a 10 just because they are efficient weapons? THis isn't even about the real weapons, this is about the Brickarms.
    RubbahBand
    RubbahBand

Brickarms army men pack review 4600499100_bcffa22ffc_o

Post  RubbahBand Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:21 pm

I never said that they were all lethal. And I know that they have some minor flaws. I was just saying the comparison from Brickarm to Reality.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:07 am