Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Denal
Custom 333
Dutch
Darman
8 posters

Murder On Murdock. Mafia Game

Custom 333
    Custom 333

C4 is my cousin
    Murder On Murdock. Mafia Game - Page 2 Gold_starMurder On Murdock. Mafia Game - Page 2 Birck_apocMurder On Murdock. Mafia Game - Page 2 Customizer_tag

Murder On Murdock. Mafia Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Murder On Murdock. Mafia Game

Post  Custom 333 Sun May 02, 2010 4:42 pm

Here's a question, how are we supposed to vote without "shifting blame". If sombody's innocent or guilty, they should still be able to bring up valid points without being jumped on.

Post  Guest Sun May 02, 2010 5:27 pm

Custom 333 wrote:Here's a question, how are we supposed to vote without "shifting blame". If sombody's innocent or guilty, they should still be able to bring up valid points without being jumped on.
    You can't really say that your completely innocent. You just have to be able to sell or lie well.
    Custom 333
    Custom 333

C4 is my cousin
    Murder On Murdock. Mafia Game - Page 2 Gold_starMurder On Murdock. Mafia Game - Page 2 Birck_apocMurder On Murdock. Mafia Game - Page 2 Customizer_tag

Post  Custom 333 Sun May 02, 2010 7:20 pm

I nevah said I was anything, I'm just wondering how to not have the community make a mob against me again.
    TK-421
    TK-421

Murder On Murdock. Mafia Game - Page 2 4600499100_bcffa22ffc_o

Post  TK-421 Sat May 08, 2010 5:44 pm

um well?....

Post  Guest Sat May 08, 2010 7:36 pm

TK-421 wrote:um well?....
    I concur.

Um...Well?
    Custom 333
    Custom 333

C4 is my cousin

Post  Custom 333 Sun May 09, 2010 3:22 pm

Darman, you could just re-assign Traitors and Troopers so the game is even, and get on with the accusing and infighting. Laughing
    Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree
    Murder On Murdock. Mafia Game - Page 2 Birck_apoc

Post  Darman Mon May 10, 2010 1:36 am

Custom 333 wrote:Darman, you could just re-assign Traitors and Troopers so the game is even, and get on with the accusing and infighting. Laughing

Seems like I'm doing that, Mech and Ed are gone and the game begins tomorrow!
    Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree

Post  Darman Mon May 10, 2010 8:10 pm

I'm sending out all the Personal Messages now =). If I miss you just tell me.

The day cycle begins now! Post your vote on who to vote out here.

Tally Chart:

Rad- 2

Ine- 1

Plate-

Sec- 1

Blue-

Heavy- 1

Evac-

Ace-

Last edited by Darman on Thu May 13, 2010 8:34 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Dutch
    Dutch

Murder On Murdock. Mafia Game - Page 2 Desing10
    Murder On Murdock. Mafia Game - Page 2 Birck_apocMurder On Murdock. Mafia Game - Page 2 Customizer_tagMurder On Murdock. Mafia Game - Page 2 Army_rank

Post  Dutch Mon May 10, 2010 9:40 pm

I vote for Ine.

Kill the man with a bigger gun then yours.
    1 Million Watts of Power
    1 Million Watts of Power

Free Admin Spell Checker

Post  1 Million Watts of Power Mon May 10, 2010 9:52 pm

EDIT: I vote for Ine.

He's got the basic charectoristics of a murderer. ("Not much is known about him.")

Last edited by 1 Million Watts of Power on Mon May 10, 2010 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post  Guest Mon May 10, 2010 9:54 pm

I vote Ace/Dutch

It isn't personal, but everyone knows about your anger. You never really liked (insert commanders name here). And now you are jumping to conclusions.
    Custom 333
    Custom 333

C4 is my cousin

Post  Custom 333 Mon May 10, 2010 9:55 pm

I vote Ine, he's the most likely to be dangerous if he's mafia. (LOL Dutch's character has an attitude problem.)

Post  Guest Mon May 10, 2010 9:57 pm

/out of character

Wow, I just noticed I was Ine.

/in character.

I swear I have done nothing. I maybe new, but I am a brother at heart, I had no reason to kill (insert commander's name here). I am not going to point figures, but it I SWEAR I had nothing to do with this.
    Custom 333
    Custom 333

C4 is my cousin

Post  Custom 333 Mon May 10, 2010 10:00 pm

Fyi, that was the 1111st post. Shocked

And I change my vote to Heavy, he's got explosives and a mysterious grudge.

Post  Guest Mon May 10, 2010 10:04 pm

Just as a reminder, post as if you were these guys. Act as if you are your character.

Post  Guest Mon May 10, 2010 10:08 pm

So, since I am new here, I was wondering what you all are like? I barely new our commanding officer. Why would someone harm him?
    1 Million Watts of Power
    1 Million Watts of Power

Free Admin Spell Checker

Post  1 Million Watts of Power Mon May 10, 2010 10:13 pm

No one Knows why... He was such a nice guy...
    Dutch
    Dutch

Murder On Murdock. Mafia Game - Page 2 Birck_apocMurder On Murdock. Mafia Game - Page 2 Customizer_tagMurder On Murdock. Mafia Game - Page 2 Army_rank

Post  Dutch Mon May 10, 2010 10:44 pm

Nice?

I would hardly say that Plate. If only I knew who killed the Commander Cause that solider is a hero to this base. Now when is the commander replace meant to arrive?
    Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree

Post  Darman Tue May 11, 2010 12:57 am

Ok I'm gonna give this guy a name here, in honor of the site his name is Commander Ark. The votes have been added, but there's still more time to vote.

Last edited by Darman on Tue May 11, 2010 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
    1 Million Watts of Power
    1 Million Watts of Power

Free Admin Spell Checker

Post  1 Million Watts of Power Tue May 11, 2010 12:59 am

Gee, Ace. Why have such a hate for Ark. I liked him even though I didn't see him much.
    Dutch
    Dutch

Post  Dutch Tue May 11, 2010 1:16 am

It was suicide, He order my squad to the front lines. We where snipers not mind less soldiers. With in the next week all members of my squad where dead. I will never forget their screams as they died.

Post  Guest Tue May 11, 2010 2:39 am

I can see why you would hate him, but that is no reason to point fingers. Why would I have killed him? The first one to accuse people are usually the ones who need a way to escape....How are we sure we can trust you? After everyone has told me, and with some first hand experience, you are easily the most angry one here.
    Dutch
    Dutch

Post  Dutch Tue May 11, 2010 3:42 pm

I'm no turncoat if that's what your getting at Ine. Besides not much is known about your past and besides who assigned to Murdock? We weren't in need of replacements.

Post  Guest Tue May 11, 2010 9:37 pm

Dutch wrote:I'm no turncoat if that's what your getting at Ine. Besides not much is known about your past and besides who assigned to Murdock? We weren't in need of replacements.
    I was one of few survivors in my platoon. We were wiped out on the 2nd battle of Geonosis. I saw many comrades taken away by those flying bug devils, and I vowed never to let one of my brothers die again. After the platton was ambushed on Geo, they sent us to outposts all across the rim worlds.

Well there is my story.

How about we stop arguing, and get a story from all those quiet guys. Sec, Heavy, Rad, and Evac are all quiet. Lets all head to the Mess Hall, a round of Bacta-Cola on me.
    and we can discuss this in a more civilized manor.
    Dutch
    Dutch

Post  Dutch Tue May 11, 2010 9:44 pm

I am deeply sorry for accusing you Ine. I believe you had nothing to do with the murder of Commander Ark. In fact I would like to hear are other brothers tales about the murder. To better figure out who's behind this murder. I just hope no one else dies before we find the killer.

I change my vote to Rad

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:27 pm