New guy!

    Share

    BBprod

    Posts : 18
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : Michigan, St. Clair Shores

    New guy!

    Post  BBprod on Mon May 17, 2010 2:27 pm

    Hey, I'm BBprod. Most of you know me over on CABG. I enjoy making new Figs and adding them in a storyline for the Clone Wars. I will mostly focus on Clone Wars era MOCs and World War 2 MOCs. I hope I can help around the forum and be a helping part in this community.

    Check out some of my creations:

    Flickr Page

    Custom saber Hilts
    avatar
    Dutch


    Posts : 2313
    Join date : 2010-04-02
    Location : Arizona

    Re: New guy!

    Post  Dutch on Mon May 17, 2010 3:26 pm

    Welcome to Brick Ark BBprod.

    This would be my favorite light saber.


    You maybe should make a topic in Custom Lego Creations? Telling us more about your light sabers.


    _________________
    [quote="SirWacky in Mibbit"]No forum stands in the way of Brick Ark when you're around[/quote]
    [quote="Justin Pyne on Flicker"]Don't mess with Dutch, he'll kick your ass. I'm serious. >.>[/quote]
    [quote="Rook"]Any chance "Dutch" speaks "Dutch"? Razz [/quote]
    avatar
    Custom 333

    C4 is my cousin
    Posts : 2277
    Join date : 2010-04-05
    Location : Here, duh. What'd you think?

    Re: New guy!

    Post  Custom 333 on Mon May 17, 2010 3:36 pm

    Hey, I made one like that!

    I'll let BBprod explain it though.

    BBprod

    Posts : 18
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : Michigan, St. Clair Shores

    Re: New guy!

    Post  BBprod on Mon May 17, 2010 4:17 pm

    Yea I wouldn't mind sharing my ways. I plan on making much more complex and cool looking saber hilts though. Oh and Dutch, I can see why you would like that one. It is the "Cleanest" of the batch.
    avatar
    CaptainLock

    Posts : 894
    Join date : 2010-04-08
    Location : England

    Re: The Never-Ending Story

    Post  CaptainLock on Mon May 17, 2010 5:00 pm

    Welcome BBprod love the hilts.

    BBprod

    Posts : 18
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : Michigan, St. Clair Shores

    Re: New guy!

    Post  BBprod on Mon May 17, 2010 6:16 pm

    Just finished a new one. Check out my Flickr.
    avatar
    Denal

    Don't forget to floss!...
    Or else

    Posts : 625
    Join date : 2010-04-03
    Location : Oklahoma


    Re: New guy!

    Post  Denal on Mon May 17, 2010 8:50 pm

    Welcome to Brick Ark BBprod! If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
    Nice hilts by the way. Wink

    BBprod

    Posts : 18
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : Michigan, St. Clair Shores

    Re: New guy!

    Post  BBprod on Mon May 17, 2010 8:56 pm

    Only thing I need from you guys is getting into the mafia game. Razz
    avatar
    Denal

    Don't forget to floss!...
    Or else

    Posts : 625
    Join date : 2010-04-03
    Location : Oklahoma


    Re: New guy!

    Post  Denal on Mon May 17, 2010 9:10 pm

    I'm afraid it's a bit to late... Two players have already been knocked out (One of them me). Don't worry though, I'm sure we'll have another one after this one ends.
    avatar
    Darman

    The *Facepalm* Tree
    Posts : 1035
    Join date : 2010-04-03

    Re: New guy!

    Post  Darman on Mon May 17, 2010 10:52 pm

    Welcome to the Cabg! About the Mafia game, after this ones done we could probably get another one going, perhaps with sets to show the evidence after each night cycle?

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: New guy!

    Post  Guest on Mon May 17, 2010 11:32 pm

    Darman wrote:Welcome to the Cabg! About the Mafia game, after this ones done we could probably get another one going, perhaps with sets to show the evidence after each night cycle?
    1. FAil. This is Brick Ark, not CABG.

    2. I can get another one started. I plan on it being the best one yet, with much more people.
    avatar
    Darman

    The *Facepalm* Tree
    Posts : 1035
    Join date : 2010-04-03

    Re: New guy!

    Post  Darman on Tue May 18, 2010 1:34 am

    Hazard with a Glove wrote:
    Darman wrote:Welcome to the Cabg! About the Mafia game, after this ones done we could probably get another one going, perhaps with sets to show the evidence after each night cycle?
    1. FAil. This is Brick Ark, not CABG.

    2. I can get another one started. I plan on it being the best one yet, with much more people.

    I wasn't aware they did that on the Cabg...
    avatar
    Custom 333

    C4 is my cousin
    Posts : 2277
    Join date : 2010-04-05
    Location : Here, duh. What'd you think?

    Re: New guy!

    Post  Custom 333 on Tue May 18, 2010 1:02 pm

    Darman wrote:
    Hazard with a Glove wrote:
    Darman wrote:Welcome to the Cabg! About the Mafia game, after this ones done we could probably get another one going, perhaps with sets to show the evidence after each night cycle?
    1. FAil. This is Brick Ark, not CABG.

    2. I can get another one started. I plan on it being the best one yet, with much more people.

    I wasn't aware they did that on the Cabg...

    You said "welcome to CABG", Einstein.

    Sponsored content

    Re: New guy!

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:42 pm