Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Table Scraps and Desolates of America.

Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree
    Table Scraps and Desolates of America. Birck_apoc

Table Scraps and Desolates of America. Empty Table Scraps and Desolates of America.

Post  Darman Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:06 am

I just got finished sorting some of my more commonly used Bley/Grey Lego pieces so I decided to make a couple Mocs with my new ability to actually find pieces.

A quick table scrap displaying some theatrics in the city of Corusacant.

Table Scraps and Desolates of America. Img_2410

Table Scraps and Desolates of America. Img_2411

Since I love post apocalyptic mocs and seem to have fascination with destroying my country here is The Desolates of America.

Table Scraps and Desolates of America. Img_2310

Table Scraps and Desolates of America. Img_2311

Table Scraps and Desolates of America. Img_2312

Table Scraps and Desolates of America. Img_2313

This is a quick table scrap featuring a destroyed road and a lone wanderer I'm sure you haven't seen this before. :roll:

Table Scraps and Desolates of America. Img_2412

Table Scraps and Desolates of America. Img_2413

Table Scraps and Desolates of America. Img_2415

Table Scraps and Desolates of America. Img_2416
    Custom 333
    Custom 333

C4 is my cousin
    Table Scraps and Desolates of America. Gold_starTable Scraps and Desolates of America. Birck_apocTable Scraps and Desolates of America. Customizer_tag

Table Scraps and Desolates of America. Empty Re: Table Scraps and Desolates of America.

Post  Custom 333 Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:37 pm

Coruscant is great. Smile Desolates could use some more greebles, I like the robots.

Wanderer... try again. Laughing
    Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree
    Table Scraps and Desolates of America. Birck_apoc

Table Scraps and Desolates of America. Empty Re: Table Scraps and Desolates of America.

Post  Darman Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:59 pm

Custom 333 wrote:Coruscant is great. Smile Desolates could use some more greebles, I like the robots.

Wanderer Is correct, at least in America Razz. Oh and which desolate could use some greebles?

Post  Guest Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:52 pm

Wow, those are pretty good! The only thing I don't like is the last one, the plate elevation, propeller, and slopes seem random.
    Custom 333
    Custom 333

C4 is my cousin
    Table Scraps and Desolates of America. Gold_starTable Scraps and Desolates of America. Birck_apocTable Scraps and Desolates of America. Customizer_tag

Post  Custom 333 Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:43 am

Darman wrote:
    Custom 333 wrote:Coruscant is great. Smile Desolates could use some more greebles, I like the robots.

Wanderer Is correct, at least in America Razz. Oh and which desolate could use some greebles?
    The 2nd one, around the pole it looks like random plates. (which it is, but it's too bricky)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content