Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
customhelmetsman
jj481012
Mr.Thrawn
Hank
Denal
Alpha Beta
Seven
CaptainLock
Dutch
1 Million Watts of Power
Custom 333
TheMissingPiece
Darman
17 posters

Brick Apocalypse.

Mr.Thrawn
    Mr.Thrawn

I've been a naughty boy.

Brick Apocalypse. - Page 5 Empty Re: Brick Apocalypse.

Post  Mr.Thrawn Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:38 pm

Am I to ever be included?
    TheMissingPiece
    TheMissingPiece

Unaware Admin
    Brick Apocalypse. - Page 5 Admin_tag_with_new_logo
    Brick Apocalypse. - Page 5 Customizer_tagBrick Apocalypse. - Page 5 Birck_apoc

Post  TheMissingPiece Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:54 pm

Y'know, this is actually quite nice. I need to start reading this. Can you post a censored version, please? I'm too lazy to do it my self not too comfortable reading stuff with that much swearing in it. Maybe a few now and then, but not in every sentance. Wink Thanks.
    Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree
    Brick Apocalypse. - Page 5 Birck_apoc

Post  Darman Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:56 pm

I'll put up a censored version for you, no problem. Smile
    Custom 333
    Custom 333

C4 is my cousin
    Brick Apocalypse. - Page 5 Gold_starBrick Apocalypse. - Page 5 Birck_apocBrick Apocalypse. - Page 5 Customizer_tag

Post  Custom 333 Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:12 pm

What? I read it, but the facts got away. 1 Mil attacked Haz?

And I'm sure Darman looking at you like you're crazy wasn't that new. Laughing
    Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree

Post  Darman Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:12 pm

Custom 333 wrote:What? I read it, but the facts got away. 1 Mil attacked Haz?

And I'm sure Darman looking at you like you're crazy wasn't that new. Laughing

Yes he did attack Hazard, he was insane, or is he. Epic Foreshadowing perhaps?
    Dutch
    Dutch

Brick Apocalypse. - Page 5 Desing10
    Brick Apocalypse. - Page 5 Birck_apocBrick Apocalypse. - Page 5 Customizer_tagBrick Apocalypse. - Page 5 Army_rank

Post  Dutch Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:20 pm

I slowly awoke but I all I could see was darkness around me. I tried moving my arms, but they were tried firmly behind my back. So I just laid there on the sandy floor thinking of what had happened. After what seemed hours I notice a dim light coming closer to where I lay. Three men appeared from the gloom two of them were caring rifles but the third had only had a side arm for protection.

"Who are you!" I exclaimed.

The one with the side arm spoke firmly.

"You should know by now Dutch"

"Raiders" I breathed under my breath.

"Correct, My name is bl*c" as the spoke he un-hosteled his side arm.

"I need answers to a couple questions Dutch"

"You'll never get me to talk!" I examined.

"You'll talk when I'm done with you" Bl*c said confidently.

After saying this bl*c raises his weapons and with great force swings the butt of the weapon directly into my face. Blood comes gushing out from my mouth. Spilling across the dirt floor. Bl*c gives orders for the other two men to begin beating me up.

This went on for four days in a row I had had nothing to drink or eat and my body was broken from the beatings. Every time the guards came to give me another round of beatings the thought of giving up increased. It was now the 6th day and today I knew in my heart I would die....

Last edited by Dutch on Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree

Post  Darman Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:24 pm

I'm glad you are all adding your additions. Very Happy Great to see a lego community come together and write, I'm itching for more of both your entries.
    TheMissingPiece
    TheMissingPiece

Unaware Admin

Post  TheMissingPiece Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:33 pm

Oh, well, you'll be surprised of what I can come up with with some time....

So, where is everyone? Can you list on where and the status of everyone is (without giving away any story plots, of course)?
    Custom 333
    Custom 333

C4 is my cousin
    Brick Apocalypse. - Page 5 Gold_starBrick Apocalypse. - Page 5 Birck_apocBrick Apocalypse. - Page 5 Customizer_tag

Post  Custom 333 Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:41 pm

Dutch: Captured by raiders
    Denal: Captured by so-and-so (don't know)
    1 Mil: Quarantined

Everybody else is normal.
    Alpha Beta
    Alpha Beta

Post  Alpha Beta Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:06 am

Well might as well add the partrol scene I just came back from.

"Take this you b******s! I screamed as I fired my AR. "Go to Hell!"
    TMP was right behind me, picking off Raiders trying to sneak behind us.
    "Quite a patrol isn't it Alpha?"
    "It sure is, hey at least we will get some target practice in!"
    "We sure will, how many do you think there are?"
    "20, maybe 30." Then all of a sudden, I saw a dark figure. It fired a pistol. I could feel the bullet breeze my head.
    "S***." I froze stunned I was so close to death. I heard the figure mutter something, and then run off with a body slinged over his back. The person's arms tied behind their back. TMP fired a couple bursts, and then eased up.
    "Alpha, you ok?" He asked worried.
    "Fine, just never been so close to dieing, I guess it was shell-shock, won't happen again sir!" I told him, suddenly remembering he was a 2 ranks higher then me.
    "Come on, they know not to mess with us anymore."
    "Piece, who do you think that guy had on his back?"
    "Don't know, looked like a prisoner, we'll see if anyone is MIA once we get back to camp."
    "Alright." We started walking back to camp with a few other survivors.
    TheMissingPiece
    TheMissingPiece

Unaware Admin

Post  TheMissingPiece Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:29 am

C3 found Alpha and Piece close to camp, or rather, Piece and Alpha found C3. Anyways, they were sweaty and covered with blood, although nobody knew whose it was. When they got back to camp, Darman addressed anyone, and for once C3 did not interrupt.

"Lady and Gentleman," Darman said. "As you can see, we are short a few people."

"Yes, of course," said Alpha, applying bandages and gauze as he talked. "Denal, Mil and Dutch are missing."

"Correct."

"So where are they?" asked Anne, with dried tears on here face. "Where are they?" It was quite easy to understand Anne's anxiety; She and Denal had been united for only 4 hours before they were seperated again, and she feared that they wouldn't be able to find them. Darman didn't have the heart to tell her he was dead, it would certainly drive her insane.

"That's the problem," he continued. "We don't know."

Anne burst into tears and Wacky rushed to comfort her. Everyone took turns to help her cope, making sure a relationship did not arise, which would turn an ordinary Brickpocalypse into a drama....
    Mr.Thrawn
    Mr.Thrawn

I've been a naughty boy.

Post  Mr.Thrawn Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:35 am

Laughing
    Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree

Post  Darman Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:59 am

Since you guys are awesome and added even more additions I felt obligated to add my own as well.

I couldn't bring myself to do it, I couldn't tell Anne was dead. They were united only 4 fucking hours ago and now he is gone, dead. What the fuck is wrong with this world! I grabbed the nearest object, a food can, and smashed it into the ground scrambling the contents along the rough paved ground of our camp. I looked around for something else to smash, no calm down, I just started to just look around take in the surroundings of our camp, anything to calm myself down. There was the wall, that hellish wall, several concrete road blockers and parking concrete slopes stacked on top of each other with a length of barbed wire on the top. The water purifier designed by Denal, denal why the fuck is he dead! I started to grab a piece of fire wood but stopped myself. The water purifier perhaps one of the few left in the world. The shed recovered from the backyard of a house were Million used to be held until he escaped. The grouping of chairs were we hold our meetings, organize patrols, sort through food and held funerals. What am I going to do about Denals funeral? We can't do it without anne but we can't do it with here, god dammit! No stop, the shooting range and armory were we put weapons and vehicles recovered from military bases. The ISleep, heh I remember when we named it that. This road used to be a small one next to a Ihop, we saw and and thought it was the perfect place to sleep, and so it was dubbed the Isleep. We have beds lining the walls recovered from various places. The food and water storage, were we keep all our commodities like sheets, food, fire wood, ect. Then of course we have the fire pit, a hole created by god knows what were we make our fires and cook our food. This place has so much character, so many memory's...I grabbed a chair fully calmed down and just sat there in remembrance of the dead.

Brick Apocalypse - The Map!
    This is a map of Base Camp in the story of Brick Apocalypse, I intend to add a couple more things such as a sort of basket ball court which is make shift of course, perhaps a couple other places so suggestions are welcome.

Brick Apocalypse. - Page 5 Brick_10
    TheMissingPiece
    TheMissingPiece

Unaware Admin

Post  TheMissingPiece Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:04 am

Awesome. Just Awesome. I love how you express your frustration by repeating things, calming yourself down and thinking of things to throw around.

The Map itself in rather cool, altough sometime next week I may revise to make it more realistic and cluttered. Razz
    Denal
    Denal

Don't forget to floss!...
    Or else

Brick Apocalypse. - Page 5 Customizer_tag
    Brick Apocalypse. - Page 5 Moc_expertBrick Apocalypse. - Page 5 Birck_apoc

Post  Denal Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:22 am

I'm very disapointed in you Darman... Razz If I knew what you were doing, I would've kicked your ass. Razz
    Dutch
    Dutch

Brick Apocalypse. - Page 5 Birck_apocBrick Apocalypse. - Page 5 Customizer_tagBrick Apocalypse. - Page 5 Army_rank

Post  Dutch Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:37 am

Dutch's Story:

1 hour Before...

As I lye in agony on the dirt floor I hear the sound of guards approaching. I thought nothing of them instead I only thought about the pleasure of dying in fact I can hardly wait for the guards to begin there beating, but today was different there were three Raiders coming near me all waring desert camouflage uniforms. As they approached I noticed that one appeared to be carrying a rope and a cloth bag. What are they going to do with me I wondered? The guard nearest to me swung the butt of his rifle directly into my face and blackness enveloped me...
    Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree

Post  Darman Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:46 am

Denal wrote:I'm very disapointed in you Darman... Razz If I knew what you were doing, I would've kicked your ass. Razz

What do you mean Denal. O_o Oh and TMP, then salvation is at hand!

Brick Apocalypse. - Page 5 Brick_11

The Map expect much more cramped and with a guard tower to fill up some space.
    Denal
    Denal

Don't forget to floss!...
    Or else

Brick Apocalypse. - Page 5 Customizer_tag
    Brick Apocalypse. - Page 5 Moc_expertBrick Apocalypse. - Page 5 Birck_apoc

Post  Denal Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:48 am

Denal's Story
    -15 hours missing.
    I opened my eyes to find myself in a dark, gloomy cell. I could hear the annoying dripping of water somewhere off to my left. My mouth was parched. I quietly scooted over to the sound and put my hands under the source which the water was dripping. As I drew my hands back, I noticed that it wasn't water that I was about to drink, it was blood. I then reached over the source and set my hand down on something sticky, and slimy. I drew my hand back and smelt a horrible smell. I looked at my hand and vomited on the concrete floor. I touched a cracked open skull.
    After vomiting for about 5 minutes, I leaned back against a wall. I coughed up a litle bit of blood and noticed that my stomach was bleeding. I groaned.Right then, I heard someone walk to the cell and open the door.
    Dutch
    Dutch

Post  Dutch Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:51 am

Nice story Denal.

I can't wait for more.
    Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree

Post  Darman Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:12 am

Wow, 3 updates in a single day. You guys are certainly inspiring my writing! Bravo with you story Denal!

I heard the shouts before I heard the gun shots. I bolted up quickly throwing on my armor and grabbing my shot gun along with a couple of shells. I noticed no one else was in the Isleep, something was wrong, dreadfully wrong. I stood along the hallway to the door of our Camp, I stretched out my boot slowly making the door creak open. As I slowly edged my way along the wall I heard more gun shots, increasing my pace I finally after what seemed like ages reached the edge of the door. I slowly peaked out to see chaos. A massive group of raiders were firing there guns into the air as if to get the attention of someone else. Then I noticed the others, they were huddled in a group guns raised at the threat, but not a shot was fired. What the hell were they doing! Then I noticed something, the raiders, they had a person in between them someone dressed in ragged clothes and seemed to have a- Dutch! They had Dutch! Carefully I put away my shot gun and pulled out my sniper rifle. I checked my sights and aimed at the Raiders, just in case the negotiations (Which I assume thats what they were) were finished or ruined. We can't fucking blow this, not with Dutch at stake, should I take a shot prematurely? What if I missed, or hit Dutch. And why didn't they wake me? Pushing all those thoughts, worries, and doubts aside instead of taking a shot I focused on the conversation. I noticed a lean and muscular raider was doing all the talking. "We know he belongs to this camp don't deny it!" Wait, how did they get the location of the camp? Did Dutch reveal it, how long was he being fucking tortured? The poor bastard. "We want that purifier of yours for him! We know you have one!" Then I saw Wacky stepping up to the plate, looking ready to talk. I was surprised, genuinely surprised. He spoke with confidence and with authority behind his voice. He was actually intimidating raiders. "Do you really think we have a purifier? We do not, people will say anything while under torture anything to make the pain stop you should know that.". The raider spoke again. "We know you have it! Don't deny it or you might not want you buddy here back so badly!"
    Then wacky spoke again. "How can we give what we do not have?"
    The raider made a signal and the raiders holding dutch tugged him up to a standing position and raised a gun to his head. "You give us the damn purifier or your buddy dies." Raising my rifle I looked down the sights taking in note the wind speeds and meters away I took in a breath and fired in quick succession. The two raiders were down in seconds, then all hell broke loose. The raiders fired shots at the group, and we fired back. Bodys fell to the ground and smoke flew around from the running of feet. Were was Dutch, then I noticed him his hands behind his back but he was running dashing towards me. Then he fell, slammed aside by a raider. The raider was dead in seconds, his head pierced by a sniper bullet. I brought back the bolt ready for a second shot when I felt me being tugged back by strong arms. A raider, he must have come through the back. I dropped to the ground lending go of my sniper rifle and kicking the raider in the stomach sending him sprawling to the floor. I grabbed by shot gun and aimed at him but the raider brought up a leg and kicked it out of my hand and jumped of the ground slamming me into the floor and brought a combat knife to my throat. I was dead I knew it, after so many fucking years of surviving it was for nothing. I was dead. A shot rang out and the raider slumped down on me, pushing the body aside I looked to the side of me to see Denal. Holding my shot gun in his hand. I was to die another day, and so it seems Denal as well.

I've got to say I am very proud of this chapter. It is so far the only action sequence in the story and I think I did reasonably well, I could have done better though. So it seems Denal is alive but how did he get back to base? Well, that is for Denal to decide isn't it?
    TheMissingPiece
    TheMissingPiece

Unaware Admin

Post  TheMissingPiece Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:23 am

And you have the right to be proud. The best yet!
    Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree

Post  Darman Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:25 am

Thanks TMP, I'm hoping to keep all my entries as good/long as this one.
    customhelmetsman
    customhelmetsman

No tags...

Post  customhelmetsman Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:29 am

TheMissingPiece wrote:And you have the right to be proud. The best yet!
    i agree. it would be cool if someone could get this published when all of you are done writing entries.
    Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree

Post  Darman Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:35 am

Hah, I'm sorry but this is so far from getting published its not even funny. I would have to make my writing better by at least 20 times and increase my entry lengths ten-fold. Thank you so much for the kind words and support but it tis' not to be.
    Dutch
    Dutch

Post  Dutch Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:35 am

Dutch's Story

Once the fighting broke out I made a desperate dash for the nearest building. Suddenly I found myself face down in the dirt and a raider hovering above me. I hear a loud bang and his corpse lands on top of me. So with all my strength I manged to wiggled free of the corpse. I only had 15 yards till I reached the building suddenly a heavy hand grabs my neck then I was pulled upward. The unknown man spoke.

"Cease fire!" He bellowed.

Pointing the barrel of a glock to my head while he motioned his men to follow us out of the camp. My hopes of seeing Darman,TMP and every one where gone.

Last edited by Dutch on Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:01 am; edited 3 times in total

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:42 pm