Brick Apocalypse.

Custom 333
    Custom 333

C4 is my cousin
    Brick Apocalypse. - Page 8 Gold_starBrick Apocalypse. - Page 8 Birck_apocBrick Apocalypse. - Page 8 Customizer_tag

Brick Apocalypse. - Page 8 Empty Re: Brick Apocalypse.

Post  Custom 333 on Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:14 pm

Then fix it Darman! It's your story! Laughing

Post  Guest on Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:03 pm

Could we make a new topic so that I don't have to read through all 12 pages? Razz
    Hank
    Hank

One what?

Post  Hank on Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:30 pm

Darman wrote:I glanced at the pair who was dragging me, hank and TMP. "You two are making a mistake, you don't want to make a enemy of me".

I'm a bit late, but then Hank says: "Pff..."
    Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree
    Brick Apocalypse. - Page 8 Birck_apoc

Post  Darman on Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:12 am

Fellow writers, I'm sorry to do this to you but it'd be great if you could run by what happens in your story before you post it. I will try to notify the other writers so we don't screw everything up or screw anyone over. If you writer storys or plan to please tell me via PM or on this thread. Thank you. I will be making a new entry to fix a couple things shortly.
    Alpha Beta
    Alpha Beta

Post  Alpha Beta on Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:20 am

Remember Wacky was captured in Dutch's moc, 3 weeks after the big battle, my part takes period in that time.
    Sorry bout all the confusion. Sad
    Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree

Post  Darman on Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:24 am

OK Thanks Alpha. Smile
    Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree

Post  Darman on Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:37 am

I have a site! Did all the positive feedback get to my head, was in pounding on the inside of my skull until it gave way and gave birth to a site? To that, I have no idea but what I do know is this is kind of a back up. In case something wacky happens to either Brick Ark or my computer, also it is pretty neat having a site. Even if the novelty of it will fade. Laughing You can find the site here at http://brickapocalypse.yolasite.com/
    Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree

Post  Darman on Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:41 am

The Wall, a land mark that dominated the land scape around it and was the core defense in the overall survival of our, or my former, camp. From its appearance it appeared fragile, a long line of concrete barriers from various parking spots wielded together by long metal strips and topped off with barbed wire collected from different military bases. It had a row of sand bags in some areas to further fortify the position and while its fear factor may not be much it certainly proved its worth. Its helped us fend of countless hoards of Zombies and raiders, it was racked with bullet holes and blood marks. It almost defined us, blood, guts, and battle scarred I can see the resemblance. I looked at it, and the cautiously constructed guard towers spaced far apart which were empty for the most part. We don't have enough hands to cover all of them, and with the hoards all but moved or eliminated there are of little use now. Just in case though I stayed low to the ground, keeping to the shadows and moving slow but confidently forward. I've got my weapon at ready in case of ready and I remain prone the whole way. Then I finally noticed it, the hole in the wall Million noted in his message, I am slightly surprised it is still there. I instinctively do a last double take from my days of scouting, I've got all my bases covered, food, water, weapons, ammunition, cleaning kits everything necessary for a lone mission. Of course those set ups were meant for only short periods of time, I shove those thoughts aside. I have no were else to go, this is my only option and I will have to deal with it. I make my way to the whole, a million thoughts were going through my head in that moment. How will I survive out there? Is there even any food left! There has got to be some small game left would there be? How many Zombies are out there? Were is the raider base and should I be worried about them? I try to put all those thoughts aside, all my doubts, all my worries, everything but its every part of my brain is telling me these Ifs there is a good chance I will die out there. I am at the hole, I can do this, I can do this and then I think for a second, there is no way I will survive out there. Not on foot and then I hatch a plan, which involved a lot of food, gas, and a good ol' Humvee not to mention some stealing.

So Alpha isn't dead quite yet but let me make this clear I am not going to meet him in the next chapter or anyone else against Denal for quite some time. So please do not make any stories related to that so of right now, enough with my restrictions against ya'll though let me get on with how I feel about this story. I think this is a nice filler, it provides just enough to (hopefully) keep you guys satisfied and also has a cliff hangar to boast. Now of course it is your turn, can't wait to see some of your other entries!
    Custom 333
    Custom 333

C4 is my cousin
    Brick Apocalypse. - Page 8 Gold_starBrick Apocalypse. - Page 8 Birck_apocBrick Apocalypse. - Page 8 Customizer_tag

Post  Custom 333 on Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:14 pm

Ooh, ooh, I've got an idea!

From now on, Darman writes the official plot, and we all just make the viewepoints! (basicly just rephrasing what he's said and adding some personal thoughts and stuff that couldn't affect the plot*)

*Like me meeting Darman in the armory. That didn't affect anything, but it added to the story.

Post  Guest on Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:24 pm

Alright! I'm gonna go read the website. Okay, Kyle? Laughing
    EDIT: I was reading it, and I really think Darman should write a book. Alter the names so it doesn't imply it's from a website where we have random names. That would be seriously cool.
    Custom 333
    Custom 333

C4 is my cousin

Post  Custom 333 on Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:10 pm

^Yeah. Make sure we like the names first though.

Also, how do we upload stuff to your gallery? (that's a trick question because we can't, but it says we can on the site.)
    TheMissingPiece
    TheMissingPiece

Unaware Admin
    Brick Apocalypse. - Page 8 Admin_tag_with_new_logo
    Brick Apocalypse. - Page 8 Customizer_tagBrick Apocalypse. - Page 8 Birck_apoc

Post  TheMissingPiece on Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:26 pm

Custom 333 wrote:Ooh, ooh, I've got an idea!

From now on, Darman writes the official plot, and we all just make the viewepoints! (basicly just rephrasing what he's said and adding some personal thoughts and stuff that couldn't affect the plot*)

*Like me meeting Darman in the armory. That didn't affect anything, but it added to the story.

Actually, I tend to add crucial parts, too, like Anne and such.
    Custom 333
    Custom 333

C4 is my cousin

Post  Custom 333 on Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:34 pm

Now you don't. JK Laughing

But it wasn't actually crucial, although a major part of the story, it had no effect on the rest of the story. Get what I mean?

And I made a upgraded map.
    Brick Apocalypse. - Page 8 Brick_10
    Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree

Post  Darman on Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:09 pm

Very Happy I love the map, oh and I don't know how to get it so other people can post in the gallery. In the mean time just post it on here and I'll slap it onto the site. The map is brilliant Custom, great job. Very Happy
    Custom 333
    Custom 333

C4 is my cousin

Post  Custom 333 on Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:11 pm

I can't get it like a radar picture though, which is what I wanted. I would just randomly copy and paste Google Maps houses onto it but I don't know if it's allowed.
    Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree

Post  Darman on Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:12 pm

Why would that not be allowed?
    Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree

Post  Darman on Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:12 pm

BTW Custom what is your name? I want to give you the proper credit for the image.
    Custom 333
    Custom 333

C4 is my cousin

Post  Custom 333 on Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:13 pm

Call me Custom 333, I'm not allowed to say my name on the internet.
    Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree

Post  Darman on Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:15 pm

OK That is understandable, I really don't give my name (At least my last) on the internet.
    Custom 333
    Custom 333

C4 is my cousin

Post  Custom 333 on Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:32 pm

Darman, is the brickpoc map made from anything IRL? Like an abandoned lot? Because you could take a satellite pic of that, take the real location names off, and you'd have a really darned cool map.
    customhelmetsman
    customhelmetsman

No tags...

Post  customhelmetsman on Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:43 pm

Rabid Squirrel wrote:
    EDIT: I was reading it, and I really think Darman should write a book.
    i said that already.
    Alpha Beta
    Alpha Beta

Post  Alpha Beta on Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:49 pm

Darman wrote: <snip>
    Now of course it is your turn, can't wait to see some of your other entries

So do we still have to run them by you?
    1 Million Watts of Power
    1 Million Watts of Power

Free Admin Spell Checker

Post  1 Million Watts of Power on Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:10 pm

Crap, you beat me to it. Crying or Very sad

And just so you know, I will allow it(as long as you let me make some entries Embarassed )

P.S. For all of you that don't know, a week or two ago I obtained full rights to Brickapocylapse from Wacky(since he kinda started it).
    TheMissingPiece
    TheMissingPiece

Unaware Admin
    Brick Apocalypse. - Page 8 Admin_tag_with_new_logo
    Brick Apocalypse. - Page 8 Customizer_tagBrick Apocalypse. - Page 8 Birck_apoc

Post  TheMissingPiece on Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:17 pm

I will probably get it too....

This story is so far spread that I think we need to archive it, and "assign" "chief writers" and "minor writers".

Chief Writers alter the story (with Darman's permission) and minors do minor stories, as the name suggests. Minors are crucial, though. They enhance the story, for which without those enhancements this story would be nothing.

Post  Guest on Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:35 pm

I'd like to help design graphics for your website Darman.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:17 pm