Post  Seven on Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:22 pm

Yay! More story! Very Happy
    Custom 333

C4 is my cousin

Re: Brick Apocalypse.

Post  Custom 333 on Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:58 pm

Yay!

You need grammar lessons though. Laughing

But it seems cool. I forgot the raider/mercs were called Ark and was confused for a bit, but I got it now!
    Denal

Don't forget to floss!...
    Or else

Post  Denal on Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:11 pm

And the epic story continues! Can't wait for the next entry Darman. Smile
    Alpha Beta

Post  Alpha Beta on Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:26 pm

Hard Contact? Like the Republic Commando book? Razz Nice job, I'll pm my story sooner or later.
    customhelmetsman

No tags...

Post  customhelmetsman on Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:40 pm

Very Happy finaly! something to read!
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree

Post  Darman on Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:09 pm

I'm surprised, I guess you guys really did want a entry. Laughing @Custom, I do understand I do not have the best grammar. I am capable of better grammar but I don't take the time to go over my entries and add commas and fix some other things, and to explain the contact thing. Soft Contact is contact with the enemy with a engagement. So when I was sitting there on the hill watching the enemy that was soft contact. Hard Contact is when you engage with the enemy and fight with them.
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree

Post  Darman on Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:08 pm

I threw myself to the ground and tossed my sniper rifle into a bush so I could have easier access my side arm, of course that being my shotgun. I heard another gunshot and a strangled cry from behind me and I quickly turned around and in the same action putting my back to a tree. I quickly got a glance at a figure but it was only Quinn, one of my squad mates from back in the war. I then noticed that there was a figure just behind me with a knife just of out there grasp. "Thanks Quinn." I called. "You really saved me there." Of course he didn't respond. Quinn was different, he was Black Op's back during the war and he rarely spoke. No one knows why. Quinn was not only different in mental state but in appearance as well, he doesn't seem to be that muscular but he sure as hell could kick anyone's ass in hand to hand. He also has violet eyes, no one really knows why though I've always figured it was genetic. The one time someone mentioned it to him, well lets just say that was the last time anyone has ever even considered asking him about it. He's odd but still if I could have any solider at my back it'd be him. He nodded and turned around seeming to melt back into the forest, a regular damn ghost. I turned back popping my head out of the cover of my tree trunk to take stock of the situation. Since no one else made a report over the radio to my knowledge I took the honors and changed my channel to that of Commands. "Command, Hard Contact. I Repeat, Hard Contact." There was no answer, just static. I waited for ten seconds then just before I gave up there was a response. "Acknowledged, how many?" I took another chance and looked out of my cover, 10 infantry, and I ducked back in as shots came my way. "10 Infantry Sir, we have radio jammers place so it is unlikely they have contacted there forces." I waited a bit more for my response but none came. "Command?" There was only static, dammit the hell is going on.
    I tried contact one more time and gave up as I went to go and assist the rest of my team.

The Ark Regional commander was sitting down on a velvet chair that Denal used before The Camp was captured when the solider came in. "What is it?" He said when he noticed the presence of the solider. The solider shifted around a bit clearly uncomfortable and was clearly gathering his words. "Well what the hell is it!" The commander shouted, knowing it was bad news.
    "Well Sir" The Solider responded "Scouting parties 6 and 7 have not reported to us in over two hours, there may just be a NUS force in the area." The commander glared at the solider enjoying how he cowered beneath his gaze. "Is this confirmed? Is there any proof, for all we know this is just a damned radio malfunction and I don't need unrest spreading through the troops." The solider gulped looking ready to bolt at a moments notice "Not really sir."
    "Well then." The commander said icily. "Why don't you go check there scouting paths out before you start spreading a fucking false alarm." The solider already quickly backpedaling out of the room said. "Of course sir, it'll be done!" After the solider left the Regional Commander rubbed his temples clearly worried about there being a NUS force they would have to contend with. "If there any damn NUS I'll drive those bastards out of myself." He said to himself confidently but anyone would notice the underlying panic in those words.

Authors Note:
    Well I'm beginning to introduce Non-Forum characters into the story, less restrictions that way! (Meaning free access to kill them off whenever I want, oh joy.) I think this is one of my better entries personally, I don't have a clear Idea why but I just like this one. Constrictive criticism as always is greatly appreciated.
    Denal

Or else

Post  Denal on Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:25 am

He's sitting in my Velvet Chair!!!!11!!!111! FUC*!!!11!!
    Very nice entry Darman. What happened to the Brick Ark members though? Are they captured or were they chased out?
    Seven

Wacky *times 7

Post  Seven on Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:01 am

Denal wrote:What happened to the Brick Ark members though? Are they captured or were they chased out?

They got nuked, Darman doesn't want to use us in the story anymore so he can kill off whoever he wants. Laughing
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree

Post  Darman on Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:37 pm

I was hoping one of you would want to make it from your own perspective since I don't want to mess up anyone's self-character views or whatever. If that doesn't happen in say 3 days I'll figure out a way to include what happened, but no there not dead. Wink

Spoiler:
    They are not dead, captured or anything like that. They left the Camp before the Ark came.
    customhelmetsman

No tags...

Post  customhelmetsman on Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:40 pm

you fail at posting spoilers.
    TheMissingPiece

Unaware Admin

Post  TheMissingPiece on Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:18 am

TheMissingPiece wrote:
    Character Bios
    Please note that I can not make everyone, just most of the more major characters.

Dutch
    Name: Dutch CK. Epsilon
    Affiliation: Ark
    Weapon: Ak-74

He's the leader. without him, there wouldn't be an us. He said he had a girlfriend, too, but he doesn't talk about it much....

Name: Hazard with a Glove
    Affiliation: Ark, Average Company
    Weapon: XM9 Prototype

Hazard's Dutch's second-in-command. He's quite humorous, actually, but stays grim most of the time. One of us turned on him, and now Hazard hold's his head...

Name: Darman
    Weapon: 820 Combat Shotgun

Darman. He's a key player in the Ark. He keeps us all together, and keeps us going.

Name: Seven Wacky
    Weapon: Apoc SMG

Seven started the Ark, and was pretty good in a fight so we brought him into A-Company too. He's a survivor, yes he is. By the time Mil showed up Wacky already died 3 deaths of a regular man.

Name: Denal
    Weapon: Sawed-off shotgun

Denal also was one of the orginal people that started the Ark. He wanted revenge over the zombies that killed his wife. When we found her, Denal went over a bit of a change. He was quite happy.

Name: Anne
    Weapon: M107 Sniper Rifle

Denal's "dead" wife. We found her in a scrapyard, picking off intruders. Average Comany spotted her, then picked her up with Denal with them.

Name: TheMissingPiece
    Weapon: Modified P90

Piece was among the first few that made the Ark. Hewas actually the one who suggested making Average Comany, and was made unoffical Commanding Officer. Underneath his usual optimistic smile was a history of sadness and loss. He doesn't talk about it much, though...

Name: Mil
    Weapon: Modified HK-416

Mil was Piece's friend in the war, and when he found out that Piece was alive, he went directly to him. Mil displayed remarkable combat abilities, and was one of this first to be put into Average Company. He went mad for a while, and was shunned from the Ark, but was eventually welcomed back in after saving Wacky.

Name: C3
    Weapon: Modified MG5, Modified M136 AT4

C3 used to be just regular defense, but after what happened at the old camp, we decided to put him into Average Company.

Name: Hank
    Affiliation: Ark, former Average Company member
    Weapon: G36c, M4A1

Good man. He's getting kinda rusty, though, so he requested transfer out of Average Company.

Name: Beartaur
    Affilliation: Former Raider, Recently Ark
    Weapon: M21 Sniper Rifle

Just a noob we picked up in a small camp. He was by himself, and said zombies took the rest of his gang.

Name: N/A
    Affiliation: N/A
    Weapon: Camoflauged M21 Sniper Rifle, but also seen using G36c

Who can this be? Time will tell.

Vehicles
    The Hog
    "Wacky put this heap of scrap plastic together almost overnight. It used diesel, but since there's no enviroment for it to be bad for, we let it stay that way.When Darman saw this, he said, "That one fugly truck." However, since it was durable and ran fine, we used it for raids on raiders (what irony) and for getaways."
    Denal

Or else

Post  Denal on Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:26 am

What!? Denal is writing a new entry? How can this be? After being inactive due to "Educational" issues, you're very friendly MOD wishes to invite you to a splendid entry from the chracter Denal from Brickapocalypse founded by Wacky who latered changed his name to Seven with a star and then formated into story form by Darman. Who is a great writer and I can see high hopes for him the future. Well I better shut-up and write this entry... Razz
    3 years earlier...
    "Lance Corporal Mines please stand," the judge said in her very stern voice. "You are entitled to 5 years in federal prison for deserting your post while overseas. How do you plead?"
    Denal wasn't a liar. He knew how to reply,"Guilty your honor,"
    "Very well then," With a nod, two security officers took Denal away.

Present day
    I ran. I was low on ammo and I knew it. I quickly felt the shells strapped onto my belt. Six rounds. I spotted a tree and dove behind it avoiding the incoming bullets.
    Sitting there, I though about the Ark. They came without warning. That's not all though, they had no mercy. They shot who ever they captured. Execution. they were criminals... All I can wish for was that my friends made it out ok. I was seperated from my dear wife. I last saw her with Hazard. Who knows where they can be now.
    My weapon was virtually useless for combat situations like this. It wasn't even automatic. It was a single-shot sawn off shotgun. I grabbed 4 shells, inserting two of them into the weapon and keeping the other two on stand-by for a shorter reload. I said good luck to myself. I was going to need it.
    I heard footsteps approaching the tree. I turned to the left and shot at one of the Ark soldiers coming at me from that direction. I quickly grabbed his sidearm, which was closest and shot the other one coming from the right. I could hear voices in the distance. I knealt over the dead Ark soldier from whom I took what looked like a prototype magnum from and grabbed his ammo pouch which was filled with 5 maganizes. I quickly grabbed it and continued running. Once I hit a stream I stopped. I could hear leafs crunching from a distance. I took cover behind a pretty thick tree. I scanned the area and noticed that the sounds were coming from a higher area. They had the advantage, but I have the skills to get out...
    Well, that's that... I'm very limited in knowledge on law stuff so please excuse any inaccuracy there. I would defintently love to hear words of advice and stuff like that so... Comment away!
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree

Post  Darman on Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:38 am

Were Camp TMP not ARK Razz Oh and good job denal, great to see some back story. I'd give you a more lengthy reply but Im on my touch at the moment.
    TheMissingPiece

Unaware Admin

Post  TheMissingPiece on Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:52 am

Like my Halftrack? Razz

Nice story, Denal. Has a good feel to it.
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree

Post  Darman on Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:42 am

I am faced with a major dilemma, I'm talking trapped Chile miners dilemma. (Sarcasm Wink). I want to do something for Halloween related to Brick Apocalypse but were already pretty much Halloween 24/7. We've got zombies, depressing apocalypse, just overall bad news bears and that leaves very little I could do for Halloween. I was thinking possibly a flashback were Darman describes a past Halloween with his family for added back story but I'm not sure. Any ideas?
    TheMissingPiece

Unaware Admin

Post  TheMissingPiece on Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:56 am

Sounds good. Smile
    Alpha Beta

Post  Alpha Beta on Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:25 am

How about, one year him and his friends created their own prank for candy. Like a little bomb that makes confetti come out, but now Darman is using it to make a bomb to take out the Ark's boss, or something along those lines.

Post  Guest on Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:12 pm

Quick question, with Darman providing such a great influence on this site with Brickapocalypse, and his great posts, how is he not Honored?
    Seven

Wacky *times 7

Post  Seven on Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:13 pm

Omega Squirrel wrote:Quick question, with Darman providing such a great influence on this site with Brickapocalypse, and his great posts, how is he not Honored?

The Dutch works in many mysterious ways... (Wut? Laughing )

Post  Guest on Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:18 pm

That's what she said...

ZING! I'm kidding, sounds more-so racist against the Dutch...

>.>

<.<
    Seven

Wacky *times 7

Post  Seven on Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:21 pm

lolWUT? (Yes, I just used your own saying against you, ZING! Laughing )

>.>

<.<
    Custom 333

C4 is my cousin

Post  Custom 333 on Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:27 pm

ROFLwut?

PWNed!
    Seven

Wacky *times 7

Post  Seven on Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:30 pm

OMGWTFBBQ?!?!?!?!?

CHICKEN WINGS!!!

You have all been owninated, I will stop by your houses tomorrow morning to collect your souls...

BTW I think we should get back on topic now. Laughing

Dutch make Darman honored NOAW! Laughing
    Custom 333

C4 is my cousin

Post  Custom 333 on Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:33 pm

Unless he has hacked or something we don't know about, he pretty much has done as much for the forum or more as most of our honoreds.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:54 am