WANTED: USED OR NEW!

    Share
    avatar
    The_Custom_One

    Hogan!
    Posts : 297
    Join date : 2010-08-12
    Location : Socal

    WANTED: USED OR NEW!

    Post  The_Custom_One on Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:20 am

    If you have ANY of these, please let me know, thanks!
    I am able to trade practically ANYTHING!

    Also, I need the Spanish Conquistadors helmets, armor, and the muskets they would use.
    If you have ANYTHING Let me know! ASAP!
    And, if you have any tan bushes/plates let me know as well.
    And I also need gold bricks.

    This is going to be for a MOC I am working on, Aztec Versus the Spanish!

    EDIT: I also need any type of Islander Pieces.



    Last edited by The_Custom_One on Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    customhelmetsman

    Posts : 118
    Join date : 2010-06-19
    Location : open your door...
    No tags...

    Re: WANTED: USED OR NEW!

    Post  customhelmetsman on Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:09 am

    i have a red cape and a bunch of pirate muskets. what will you trade me?
    avatar
    The_Custom_One

    Hogan!
    Posts : 297
    Join date : 2010-08-12
    Location : Socal

    Re: WANTED: USED OR NEW!

    Post  The_Custom_One on Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:11 am

    PM me what you want, if I have it, then we can trade!
    avatar
    customhelmetsman

    Posts : 118
    Join date : 2010-06-19
    Location : open your door...
    No tags...

    Re: WANTED: USED OR NEW!

    Post  customhelmetsman on Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:48 am

    how many muskets do you want? i have 3 that i'll trade. and i have the three pronged grass. is this for a deadliest warrior MOC?
    avatar
    bl*c

    Posts : 480
    Join date : 2010-07-21
    Location : New Jersey

    Re: WANTED: USED OR NEW!

    Post  bl*c on Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:54 am

    ^ He no have flickr. :roll:

    GET ONE!
    avatar
    The_Custom_One

    Hogan!
    Posts : 297
    Join date : 2010-08-12
    Location : Socal

    Re: WANTED: USED OR NEW!

    Post  The_Custom_One on Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:43 am

    customhelmetsman wrote:how many muskets do you want? i have 3 that i'll trade. and i have the three pronged grass. is this for a deadliest warrior MOC?

    I don't need the three-pronged grass anymore, and I would like to trade for all three muskets. What do you want for them?

    BTW, what is the "deadliest warrior MOC" I don't get it...
    avatar
    customhelmetsman

    Posts : 118
    Join date : 2010-06-19
    Location : open your door...
    No tags...

    Re: WANTED: USED OR NEW!

    Post  customhelmetsman on Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:41 am

    Shocked you never heard of deadliest warrior? i will pm you what i want.
    avatar
    Seven

    Wacky *times 7

    Posts : 1916
    Join date : 2010-06-27
    Location : Up your nose.

    Re: WANTED: USED OR NEW!

    Post  Seven on Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:14 pm

    customhelmetsman wrote: Shocked you never heard of deadliest warrior? i will pm you what i want.

    Even though this is off topic I believe that the deadliest warrior MOC competition ended a while ago. :roll:
    avatar
    legokiller9320

    Posts : 10
    Join date : 2010-08-14

    Re: WANTED: USED OR NEW!

    Post  legokiller9320 on Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:29 pm

    I have a tan bush.It's the one that comes in the Prince of Persia Set Wink
    avatar
    The_Custom_One

    Hogan!
    Posts : 297
    Join date : 2010-08-12
    Location : Socal

    Re: WANTED: USED OR NEW!

    Post  The_Custom_One on Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:50 pm

    legokiller9320 wrote:I have a tan bush.It's the one that comes in the Prince of Persia Set Wink
    That would be great! What do you want?

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: WANTED: USED OR NEW!

    Post  Guest on Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:21 pm

    Well, let's see. I have the Spanish armor and helmet. One musket, one dark tan bush, and a spartan. Sadly, I don't trade via internet, so...Sorry. I'd love to trade, but I just can't... Sad
    avatar
    The_Custom_One

    Hogan!
    Posts : 297
    Join date : 2010-08-12
    Location : Socal

    Re: WANTED: USED OR NEW!

    Post  The_Custom_One on Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:55 am

    Omega wrote:Well, let's see. I have the Spanish armor and helmet. One musket, one dark tan bush, and a spartan. Sadly, I don't trade via internet, so...Sorry. I'd love to trade, but I just can't... Sad

    Well, check out my feedback on trading, on here and other sites, and if you look ,you will realize that I ship fast, you always get your item, and I make sure you get what you want and I get what I want. SO don't worry, I am a safe trader. Just look at my feedback!
    Even on eBay I have great feedback. Here is a link!
    But if you don't want to trade, that is okay.
    avatar
    bl*c

    Posts : 480
    Join date : 2010-07-21
    Location : New Jersey

    Re: WANTED: USED OR NEW!

    Post  bl*c on Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:00 am

    You have a Jango? :3
    avatar
    The_Custom_One

    Hogan!
    Posts : 297
    Join date : 2010-08-12
    Location : Socal

    Re: WANTED: USED OR NEW!

    Post  The_Custom_One on Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:27 am

    bl*c wrote:You have a Jango? :3
    No, that is just a showcasing picture of him hold the blasters. Found it on google.
    But please stay on topic.
    avatar
    legokiller9320

    Posts : 10
    Join date : 2010-08-14

    Re: WANTED: USED OR NEW!

    Post  legokiller9320 on Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:44 pm

    The_Custom_One wrote:
    legokiller9320 wrote:I have a tan bush.It's the one that comes in the Prince of Persia Set Wink
    That would be great! What do you want?

    You have any Brickarms?
    avatar
    The_Custom_One

    Hogan!
    Posts : 297
    Join date : 2010-08-12
    Location : Socal

    Re: WANTED: USED OR NEW!

    Post  The_Custom_One on Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:37 pm

    legokiller9320 wrote:
    The_Custom_One wrote:
    legokiller9320 wrote:I have a tan bush.It's the one that comes in the Prince of Persia Set Wink
    That would be great! What do you want?

    You have any Brickarms?

    No, but I have lots of regular blasters and stuff from Lego!
    avatar
    legokiller9320

    Posts : 10
    Join date : 2010-08-14

    Re: WANTED: USED OR NEW!

    Post  legokiller9320 on Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:13 am

    The_Custom_One wrote:
    legokiller9320 wrote:
    The_Custom_One wrote:
    legokiller9320 wrote:I have a tan bush.It's the one that comes in the Prince of Persia Set Wink
    That would be great! What do you want?

    You have any Brickarms?

    No, but I have lots of regular blasters and stuff from Lego!

    Do you have a clone?
    avatar
    The_Custom_One

    Hogan!
    Posts : 297
    Join date : 2010-08-12
    Location : Socal

    Re: WANTED: USED OR NEW!

    Post  The_Custom_One on Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:30 am

    legokiller9320 wrote:
    The_Custom_One wrote:
    legokiller9320 wrote:
    The_Custom_One wrote:
    legokiller9320 wrote:I have a tan bush.It's the one that comes in the Prince of Persia Set Wink
    That would be great! What do you want?

    You have any Brickarms?

    No, but I have lots of regular blasters and stuff from Lego!

    Do you have a clone?

    Yeah, I have clone gunners, in mint condition. Never used.
    avatar
    legokiller9320

    Posts : 10
    Join date : 2010-08-14

    Re: WANTED: USED OR NEW!

    Post  legokiller9320 on Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:12 am

    The_Custom_One wrote:
    legokiller9320 wrote:
    The_Custom_One wrote:
    legokiller9320 wrote:
    The_Custom_One wrote:
    legokiller9320 wrote:I have a tan bush.It's the one that comes in the Prince of Persia Set Wink
    That would be great! What do you want?

    You have any Brickarms?

    No, but I have lots of regular blasters and stuff from Lego!

    Do you have a clone?

    Yeah, I have clone gunners, in mint condition. Never used.

    Great but do you have a regular clone
    avatar
    legokiller9320

    Posts : 10
    Join date : 2010-08-14

    Re: WANTED: USED OR NEW!

    Post  legokiller9320 on Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:25 pm

    Tan Bushes .99 cents each http://www.toywiz.com/bbcotepltr.html Shocked
    avatar
    The_Custom_One

    Hogan!
    Posts : 297
    Join date : 2010-08-12
    Location : Socal

    Re: WANTED: USED OR NEW!

    Post  The_Custom_One on Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:32 pm

    legokiller9320 wrote:Tan Bushes .99 cents each http://www.toywiz.com/bbcotepltr.html Shocked

    Thanks for the link, but Bricklink probably has them cheaper, plus, I want to trade for as much possible, before buying.
    avatar
    legokiller9320

    Posts : 10
    Join date : 2010-08-14

    Re: WANTED: USED OR NEW!

    Post  legokiller9320 on Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:15 pm

    We're still trading right


    Last edited by legokiller9320 on Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
    avatar
    The_Custom_One

    Hogan!
    Posts : 297
    Join date : 2010-08-12
    Location : Socal

    Re: WANTED: USED OR NEW!

    Post  The_Custom_One on Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:16 pm

    legokiller9320 wrote:We're still trading right

    If you want to, but what do you want?
    avatar
    EVOtrooper416

    Posts : 29
    Join date : 2010-08-10
    Location : Flat Rock, IN

    Re: WANTED: USED OR NEW!

    Post  EVOtrooper416 on Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:54 pm

    I have some gold coins and a gold treasure chest. I really need ep 2 clones.
    avatar
    The_Custom_One

    Hogan!
    Posts : 297
    Join date : 2010-08-12
    Location : Socal

    Re: WANTED: USED OR NEW!

    Post  The_Custom_One on Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:42 pm

    UPDATED: I change some of my wants, and I also have a Karate Guy from S2 and a Traffic Cop (Both new)

    EVOtrooper416 wrote:I have some gold coins and a gold treasure chest. I really need ep 2 clones.
    And sorry, but I don't have any ep. 2 clones to trade.

    Sponsored content

    Re: WANTED: USED OR NEW!

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:52 pm