Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

A few new figs with some Brickcon loot ~Update x1~

Pack765
    Pack765

A few new figs with some Brickcon loot ~Update x1~ Empty A few new figs with some Brickcon loot ~Update x1~

Post  Pack765 Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:30 am

First off, I have the Bellerophon Mechanized Infantry Co. It's for the Liberation display at Brickworld next year.
    A few new figs with some Brickcon loot ~Update x1~ 5052286603_3e35a595a8
    The next picture is of some modern figs. I'd like to say they're from Modern Warfare 2, but I'm a little too late to get back on the bandwagon. The soldier on the left is also a bandage test. It turned out nice, no?
    A few new figs with some Brickcon loot ~Update x1~ 5052286107_e6c8da8a78
    The next fig required almost no customization, but I loved the fig-gun combo.
    A few new figs with some Brickcon loot ~Update x1~ 5052285507_b84b3a5858\
    For those of you who want to know, I have the extremely generous badger to thank for most of these awesome guns. Thanks for reading!

Edit: x1
    Here are some new WWII Army Rangers with Brickcon protos!
    A few new figs with some Brickcon loot ~Update x1~ 5054637161_28ccb1ed6e
    Next up, a picture of me in paintball form. I only wish my gun was that cool...
    A few new figs with some Brickcon loot ~Update x1~ 5055256494_eaf92275c8
    Third for today, I have a modern riot cop. The picture doesn't illustrate it very well, but the MGL is OD green, and the magazine is black.
    A few new figs with some Brickcon loot ~Update x1~ 5054636267_50229bf8b6
    The next two figs are Dr. Nemesis and his assistant. I've been trying to think of a use for the <i>awesome</i> trans-red golden gun that badger gave me at Brickcon, but until today I had absolutely no idea. Just last night however, inspiration hit me. I thought up a character called "Dr. Nemesis", who, being Germany's leading spy-catcher and an SS agent, is Bond's arch-enemy. He carries a bloodied golden gun as a mockery of his opponent, and to show that he will make every attempt possible to kill Bond. You can doubt the idea, but I hope you like the figs!
    A few new figs with some Brickcon loot ~Update x1~ 5055255630_b443a690fb
    The final minifig, like the last in the original post, required almost no customization at all. I just thought that the disco guy looked perfect with this proto!
    A few new figs with some Brickcon loot ~Update x1~ 5054635557_ebb178e085
    If I make any new minifigs with cool stuff from brickcon, I'll make sure to post it here!

Last edited by Pack765 on Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Alpha Beta
    Alpha Beta

A few new figs with some Brickcon loot ~Update x1~ Empty Re: A few new figs with some Brickcon loot ~Update x1~

Post  Alpha Beta Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:23 am

Dang, he gave you a javelin!?
    Custom 333
    Custom 333

C4 is my cousin
    A few new figs with some Brickcon loot ~Update x1~ Gold_starA few new figs with some Brickcon loot ~Update x1~ Birck_apocA few new figs with some Brickcon loot ~Update x1~ Customizer_tag

A few new figs with some Brickcon loot ~Update x1~ Empty Re: A few new figs with some Brickcon loot ~Update x1~

Post  Custom 333 Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:17 pm

Alpha Beta wrote:Dang, he gave you a javelin!?
    Apparently. Laughing

Great loot, I can't wait till they make the cammo stuff buyable.
    CaptainLock
    CaptainLock

A few new figs with some Brickcon loot ~Update x1~ Empty Re: A few new figs with some Brickcon loot

Post  CaptainLock Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:32 pm

OMG Brickarms prototypes galore the new combat helmet digital camo and the HAC in camo Shocked Shocked like the guy missing an arm.
    Custom 333
    Custom 333

C4 is my cousin
    A few new figs with some Brickcon loot ~Update x1~ Gold_starA few new figs with some Brickcon loot ~Update x1~ Birck_apocA few new figs with some Brickcon loot ~Update x1~ Customizer_tag

Post  Custom 333 Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:46 pm

CaptainLock wrote:OMG Brickarms prototypes galore the new combat helmet digital camo and the HAC in camo Shocked Shocked like the guy missing an arm.
    Translation: OMG! BrickArms prototypes galore. You have the new combat helmet in digital cammo and the HAC in cammo! Shocked I like the guy missing an arm.

Laughing
    Pack765
    Pack765

Post  Pack765 Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:33 pm

Custom 333 wrote:
    CaptainLock wrote:OMG Brickarms prototypes galore the new combat helmet digital camo and the HAC in camo Shocked Shocked like the guy missing an arm.
    Translation: OMG! BrickArms prototypes galore. You have the new combat helmet in digital cammo and the HAC in cammo! Shocked I like the guy missing an arm.

Laughing
    Very close translation, but unfortunately clonetard wasn't your first internet dialect Wink . I believe he meant to say, "OMG! Brickarms prototypes galore! [I like] the new combat helmet, digital camo [PSR], and camo HAC. [I also] llike the guy missing an arm.

I've edited the post with new pictures.
    Alpha Beta
    Alpha Beta

Post  Alpha Beta Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:47 am

How did you get all of these?!!!??
    Custom 333
    Custom 333

C4 is my cousin

Post  Custom 333 Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:35 pm

Badger gave them to him at brickcon. Read.
    Seven
    Seven

Wacky *times 7
    A few new figs with some Brickcon loot ~Update x1~ Regula10
    A few new figs with some Brickcon loot ~Update x1~ Birck_apocA few new figs with some Brickcon loot ~Update x1~ Army_rank

Post  Seven Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:50 pm

Nice figs, I like the bandage idea. Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:54 am