Weird War Germans

    Share
    avatar
    Seven

    Wacky *times 7

    Posts : 1926
    Join date : 2010-06-27
    Location : Up your nose.

    Weird War Germans

    Post  Seven on Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:03 pm

    Ohai!

    Today I got bored so I made some Weird War Germans, Enjoy:

    Some random guy:

    Link

    Stormtrooper:

    Link


    Enjoy! Very Happy
    avatar
    CaptainLock

    Posts : 900
    Join date : 2010-04-08
    Location : England

    Re: Weird War Germans

    Post  CaptainLock on Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:20 pm

    These were inspired by Tac weren't they ? well nothing special they are ok .
    avatar
    Seven

    Wacky *times 7

    Posts : 1926
    Join date : 2010-06-27
    Location : Up your nose.

    Re: Weird War Germans

    Post  Seven on Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:25 pm

    CaptainLock wrote:These were inspired by Tac weren't they ? well nothing special they are ok .

    Eh, Kinda, I was just using some of my new parts, thanks for the comment anyway. Smile
    avatar
    Alpha Beta

    Posts : 750
    Join date : 2010-07-07
    Location : Jersey Baby

    Re: Weird War Germans

    Post  Alpha Beta on Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:15 am

    The stormtrooper is awesome. Very Happy
    avatar
    Seven

    Wacky *times 7

    Posts : 1926
    Join date : 2010-06-27
    Location : Up your nose.

    Re: Weird War Germans

    Post  Seven on Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:41 am

    Alpha Beta wrote:The stormtrooper is awesome. Very Happy

    I know, right? Laughing Razz
    avatar
    Gecko

    15 minutes could save you 15% on your next LEGO purchase.
    Posts : 109
    Join date : 2010-04-27
    Location : Bringing peace, justice, freedom, and security to my new Empire

    Re: Weird War Germans

    Post  Gecko on Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:57 pm

    Are those BF headlamps holding the shoulderpads on the 'Trooper? Slick idea if so. Smile
    avatar
    Custom 333

    C4 is my cousin
    Posts : 2288
    Join date : 2010-04-05
    Location : Here, duh. What'd you think?

    Re: Weird War Germans

    Post  Custom 333 on Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:26 pm

    Gecko wrote:Are those BF headlamps holding the shoulderpads on the 'Trooper? Slick idea if so. Smile
    Looks like a headlamp... fits like a headlamp... it must be a headlamp! Laughing
    avatar
    Seven

    Wacky *times 7

    Posts : 1926
    Join date : 2010-06-27
    Location : Up your nose.

    Re: Weird War Germans

    Post  Seven on Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:23 pm

    Custom 333 wrote:
    Gecko wrote:Are those BF headlamps holding the shoulderpads on the 'Trooper? Slick idea if so. Smile
    Looks like a headlamp... fits like a headlamp... it must be a headlamp! Laughing

    Yah, its a headlamp. Laughing
    avatar
    Gecko

    15 minutes could save you 15% on your next LEGO purchase.
    Posts : 109
    Join date : 2010-04-27
    Location : Bringing peace, justice, freedom, and security to my new Empire

    Re: Weird War Germans

    Post  Gecko on Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:32 pm

    Seven ★ wrote:
    Custom 333 wrote:
    Gecko wrote:Are those BF headlamps holding the shoulderpads on the 'Trooper? Slick idea if so. Smile
    Looks like a headlamp... fits like a headlamp... it must be a headlamp! Laughing

    Yah, its a headlamp. Laughing

    Or Two. Razz But nice job, very clever.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Weird War Germans

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:49 pm