Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Flynn
Custom 333
Darman
7 posters

"War!" - An MS Paint based game

Dutch
    Dutch

"War!" - An MS Paint based game - Page 3 Desing10
    "War!" - An MS Paint based game - Page 3 Birck_apoc"War!" - An MS Paint based game - Page 3 Customizer_tag"War!" - An MS Paint based game - Page 3 Army_rank

"War!" - An MS Paint based game - Page 3 Empty Re: "War!" - An MS Paint based game

Post  Dutch Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:50 am

Gained: 80 Iron, 50 Gunpowder, 50 wood, 50 Grain, 50 Gold, 50 Clay, 50 Glass

Resources: 180 Iron, 50 Gunpowder, 50 Wood, 0 Glass, 50 Grain, 50 gold, 50 Clay

Used: 50 Clay & 5o glass used to make red brick homes for the miners.

Other: Open pit mine closed. Underground mine opened

Research / Technology Development (%): Researching:

Quicker & more efficient Mining-Done (Increases Iron per day by 30)

Docks 20%

Ship Building 5%

Stronger Metals 85% (Steel)

"War!" - An MS Paint based game - Page 3 Brick_19
    Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree
    "War!" - An MS Paint based game - Page 3 Birck_apoc

"War!" - An MS Paint based game - Page 3 Empty Re: "War!" - An MS Paint based game

Post  Darman Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:52 am

Announcement: Me and Custom333 Have formed a Think Tank, giving us both 10% more research production. This does not classify as a full fledged research treaty though, simply because it doesn't give us the complete bonuses and we do not share our technologies.
    Denal
    Denal

Don't forget to floss!...
    Or else

"War!" - An MS Paint based game - Page 3 Customizer_tag
    "War!" - An MS Paint based game - Page 3 Moc_expert"War!" - An MS Paint based game - Page 3 Birck_apoc

Post  Denal Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:57 am

Resources: Wood(200), Gunpowder(150), Muskets(50), Iron(20) Cloth (50) Stone (20)
    Resources Used: Muskets(50) Militia, Wood(50) Ships, Cloth (20) Gunpowder (50) Ships, Wood (50) More Homes
    Research/ Technology Developement: Alloys(50%)

Current Technologies:Shipbuilding, Agriculture, Quicker Mining(+10 Stone and Iron)

Other: More ships have been added thus increading the strength of our navy. A wall project is in progress, but won't be started for a few more days due to lack of supplies. We are considering another deal with the Arkanian people. Hopefully it'll go well.
    Stats:
    Population: 600
    Volunteer Militia: 50
    Ships: 3

Communication- Darman- We'll be glad to help seeing as wood is one of most common resource, and the gunpowder will be excellent for our growing military force. We'll send a ship right away.

"War!" - An MS Paint based game - Page 3 Brick_10

Last edited by Denal on Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:23 am; edited 3 times in total
    Dutch
    Dutch

"War!" - An MS Paint based game - Page 3 Birck_apoc"War!" - An MS Paint based game - Page 3 Customizer_tag"War!" - An MS Paint based game - Page 3 Army_rank

Post  Dutch Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:01 am

Entry #2

Resources: 90 Steel, 0 Gunpowder, 0 Wood, 0 Glass, 50 Grain, 50 gold, 50 Clay

Used: 100 steel to make steel buildings, 50 gunpowder and 50 wood to make 50 muskets.

Other: Open pit mine closed. Underground mine opened

More Efficient mining- 25% (Increase steel by 50)

More efficient Weapons 0%

Docks 20%

Ship Building 5%

Stronger Metals Done(Steel)
    "War!" - An MS Paint based game - Page 3 Brick_20

Message to everyone:

If you provide military protection you will get 50 Steel a day.

Last edited by Dutch on Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total
    Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree

Post  Darman Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:02 am

Communication- Denal: Great! I'm glad to see you agreed, and I'm also excited to see another sea faring civilization out there! May our civilizations thrive. I will add the wood to my resources tomorrow. And as a reminder...

The Arkians
    Resources: 120 Wood, 70 Stone, 260 Gun Powder, 130 Iron, Cloth 100, 100 Steel, 100 Bronze, 50 Glass.

+Steam Engine Prototype

+Beginning of industrial revolution.

Edit:

Communication- Dutch: Dutch, I would be thrilled to offer you Military Protection. Also may I ask how you got Steel without researching Alloys? I do beleive you mean Iron correct, considering you can mine Steel? Razz

Edit: Bah Dutch, Denal was making a map. Wink He even warned you not to post.
    Dutch
    Dutch

Post  Dutch Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:10 am

Edit: Oh crap. I hit edit instead of quote, my mistake Dutch. >.< I'll try to fix it.

Communication-Darman- Well I researched Stronger Metals so all my Iron gets turned into steel.
    Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree

Post  Darman Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:16 am

Communication-Dutch: Ah that makes sense, kind of. Oh well, fine by me. Can't wait to get that steel pouring in, now perhaps I can make steel walls. Very Happy
    Denal
    Denal

Or else

"War!" - An MS Paint based game - Page 3 Moc_expert"War!" - An MS Paint based game - Page 3 Birck_apoc

Post  Denal Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:09 am

Grand Exchange Petition
    I recently thought of idea for an easier way to trade goods. I was thinking of making the island in the top right corner of the map neutral so we can set up a sort of "Grand Exchange". All ships can sail up to the island, and trade goods. I think it's a much more effiecient way of trading. Just let me know if you want to go along with this idea.

We. Razz The way it will work is that there will always be at least 1 ship there representing each country. There will be a mass post on the front page showing what countries want and what countries are selling. You simply Personal Message said person and you don't have to root through posts to see who has what and what there willing to offer.
    Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree

Post  Darman Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:14 am

This is the Island we have chosen, if you object to said Island or want to pray to our Paint "God" to create a new island please say so.

"War!" - An MS Paint based game - Page 3 Agreem10
    Dutch
    Dutch

Post  Dutch Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:19 am

What about those who do not yet have ports?
    Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree

Post  Darman Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:20 am

Dutch wrote:What about those who do not yet have ports?

The Arkian Republic will provide ships. We will allow representatives to board our ships for the trading purposes, and will drop of goods at said countries borders. Not to mention many countries have Ship Building projects on the way to completion.

Edit: Dutch, I'm sure someone would be willing to sell you Ship Building for some of you ores.
    Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree

Post  Darman Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:44 am

This is the Agreement so far.

- Keep a ship docked at The Grand Exchange at all times unless on a trading run or are in a time of war.
    - You will not attack any ships leaving The Grand Exchange, or your ability trading will be revoked.
    - You will not threaten a country into trading with you.
    - You are bound by this agreement for fear of your trade rights being revoked, and bring the wrath of all who agree to this upon you.

I will make additional changes tomorrow and are completely open to suggestions.
    Custom 333
    Custom 333

C4 is my cousin
    "War!" - An MS Paint based game - Page 3 Gold_star"War!" - An MS Paint based game - Page 3 Birck_apoc"War!" - An MS Paint based game - Page 3 Customizer_tag

Post  Custom 333 Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:54 pm

+100 iron

25 iron sent to Darman

Has: 30 Rifles 75 steel

Researching: Improved guns 100%, Boat building 35%. (think tank)

"War!" - An MS Paint based game - Page 3 Agreem10

Last edited by Custom 333 on Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Dutch
    Dutch

Post  Dutch Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:33 pm

C3 you don't have steel yet because you didn't research it.

I'm the only with steel so far.
    Dutch
    Dutch

Post  Dutch Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:47 pm

Gained 130 steel,50 grain,75 gold,50 wood

Resources: 220 Steel, 0 Gunpowder, 50 Wood, 0 Glass, 100 Grain, 125 gold, 50 Clay,50 muskets

Used: 25 wood for support in the mine, 50 steel sent to Darman

Other: Second mine opened increasing are production of Iron, gold +50

More Efficient mining- 50% (Increase steel by 50)

Docks 20%

Ship Building 5%

Alloys-25% (Titanium)
    "War!" - An MS Paint based game - Page 3 Brick_21
    Custom 333
    Custom 333

C4 is my cousin
    "War!" - An MS Paint based game - Page 3 Gold_star"War!" - An MS Paint based game - Page 3 Birck_apoc"War!" - An MS Paint based game - Page 3 Customizer_tag

Post  Custom 333 Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:21 pm

I meant iron, whoops.
    Dutch
    Dutch

Post  Dutch Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:26 pm

Dutchland
    Resources: 220 Steel, 0 Gunpowder, 50 Wood, 0 Glass, 100 Grain, 125 gold, 50 Clay,50 muskets

More Efficient mining- 50% (Increase steel by 50)

Docks 20%

Ship Building 5%

Alloys-75% (Titanium)
    Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree

Post  Darman Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:00 pm

Not true Dutch, me and Flynn both have steel. Wink We researched Alloys.
    Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree

Post  Darman Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:46 pm

The Arkian Republic
    Resources: 170 Wood, 0 Stone, 260 Gun Powder, 155 Iron, Cloth 100, 50 Steel, 100 Bronze. 50 Coal.

Tools:
    Muskets 350
    Ships: 8
    Soldiers: 350
    Population: 11,500

Used: 60 Stone (We Doubled the size of our city without using any more space, we added a second floor!). 100 Steel, New Ships.

Gotten: 40 New Soldiers, 1,500 Population Increase

Research / Technology Development (%): Researching: Rifles 50% Slug Ship Mounted Weapons 50% (World War I, type of deal) (Research Treaty)

Technologies to be received:

Other: The industrial revolution has begun! With my invention of the steam engine I'm thrown into the world of factories and mechanics. We have started working on a prototype Steam Powered ship, we have also outfitted said ship with a steel hull. The ship also has some prototype Slug Weapons that are superior to our older Cannons. They fire bigger slugs at distances much farther then before, they also have gunpowder inside the slug so manual reloading isn't necessary. These ships have replaced two in our fleet. We have also sent two Ships to Dutch Land to defend them, as we agreed to. 50 Soldiers have also been offloaded onto there land to set up defenses and set up a Military Base. This base can be moved or even removed by Dutch (Simply Delete it. Wink)

Current Technologies:
    Ship Building
    Quicker Mining (+10 Stone a day, +10 Iron a day)
    Chemistry
    Alloys (Unlocks, Copper, Brass, Bronze, Steel)
    Steam Power (Faster Ships, Air Ships,
    The Industrial Theory (+30 Stone, +20 Iron_, Factories, New Transportation)

"War!" - An MS Paint based game - Page 3 Day_5-10
    80-0
    80-0

Post  80-0 Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:15 am

Resource intake: 65 each of glass, wood, stone, and gunpowder
    Total resources: 130 glass, 75 wood, 65 stone, 65 gunpowder
    Current Research Progress: Gunpowder - %100
    New Research: Free Market (increase resource production by 30; %20). Sharpshooting (increase accuracy and range of riflemen; %20). Rifle building (construct actual rifles; %10).
    Buildings constructed: Woodwork (5 wood, 10 stone). Stonemason (10 wood, 5 stone). Research center (10 wood, 10 stone, 10 glass).
    Communication to Darman: The Nalbandians need metalwork researched in order to produce rifles fullscale. Currently we rely on 10 rifles from the homeland.
    End of day resources: 120 glass, 50 wood, 40 stone, 65 gunpowder

Last edited by 80-0 on Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree

Post  Darman Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:22 am

80-0 wrote:Resource intake: 65 each of glass, wood, stone, and gunpowder
    Total resources: 130 glass, 75 wood, 65 stone, 65 gunpowder
    Current Research Progress: Gunpowder - %100
    New Research: Free Market (increase resource production by 30; %20). Sharpshooting (increase accuracy and range of riflemen; %20). Rifle building
    Buildings constructed: Woodwork (5 wood, 10 stone). Stonemason (10 wood, 5 stone). Research center (10 wood, 10 stone, 10 glass).
    Communication to Darman: The Nalbandians need metalwork researched in order to produce rifles fullscale. Currently we rely on 10 rifles from the homeland.

Communication To 80-0: What do you man by Metal Work, do you perhaps mean Alloys?
    Denal
    Denal

Or else

Post  Denal Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:30 am

Resources: Wood(250), Gunpowder(200), Muskets(100), Iron(30) Cloth (100) Stone (30)
    Resources Used: Muskets(100) Militia, Wood (50) More buildings, Muskets (50) Army is in need of firearms, Wood(50) Ship, Cloth (30) Ship, Gunpowder (20) Ship
    Research/ Technology Developement: Chemistry (0%), Advanced Mining(0%), Steam Power (0%), Industries (0%)

Current Technologies:Shipbuilding, Agriculture, Quicker Mining(+10 Stone and Iron), Alloys(+10 Steel, Copper, Bronze, Brass)

Other: We have cleared more of the trees on our land to increase the plot size for more migrating people. We have also taken into thought of a need for more research. Scientists have already begun work on a large number of projects which will hopefully get our nation up to its fullest strength for the current era. More buildings have been built along with a fort with will be very suitable as an headquarters for our military. We have also been thinking of colonialization. A few surveyers will be sent out to explore these lands and see if they'll fit our needs.
    Stats:
    Population: 1000
    Volunteer Militia: 150
    Ships: 4

Communication- Nothing to Communicate
    "War!" - An MS Paint based game - Page 3 Day_5-10

Last edited by Denal on Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
    Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree

Post  Darman Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:33 am

Denal wrote:Resources: Wood(250), Gunpowder(200), Muskets(100), Iron(30) Cloth (100) Stone (30)
    Resources Used: Muskets(100) Militia, Wood (50) More buildings, Muskets (50) Army is in need of firearms, Wood(50) Ship, Cloth (30) Ship, Gunpowder (20) Ship
    Research/ Technology Developement: Chemistry (0%), Advanced Mining(0%), Steam Power (0%), Industries (0%)

Current Technologies:Shipbuilding, Agriculture, Quicker Mining(+10 Stone and Iron), Alloys(+10 Steel, Copper, Bronze, Brass)

Other: We have cleared more of the trees on our land to increase the plot size for more migrating people. We have also taken into thought of a need for more research. Scientists have already begun work on a large number of projects which will hopefully get our nation up to its fullest strength for the current era. More buildings have been built along with a fort with will be very suitable as an headquarters for our military. We have also been thinking of colonization. A few surveyers will be sent out to explore these lands and see if they'll fit our needs.
    Stats:
    Population: 1000
    Volunteer Militia: 150
    Ships: 4

Communication- Nothing to Communicate
    (PICTURE WILL BE POSTED SOON)

Communication- To Denal: In honor of our close relation ship I present you with the technology of Steam Power. Use it wisely my freind. I would also like to present the offer of a Official Alliance.
    Denal
    Denal

Or else

Post  Denal Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:52 am

Communitcation-To Darman- I will gladly accept your offer! The technology of the steam engine was an extremely generous offer and one that I cannot put down. May our nations continue to grow.
    Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree

Post  Darman Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:54 am

Denal wrote:Communitcation-To Darman- I will gladly accept your offer! The technology of the steam engine was an extremely generous offer and one that I cannot put down. May our nations continue to grow.

Communication- To Denal: Indeed, may our nations thrive.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:32 am