Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Which Style of Leg Decals do you Prefer for your Clones?

Poll

Which Style of Leg Decals do you Prefer for your Clones?

[ 5 ]
    Which Style of Leg Decals do you Prefer for your Clones? Bar_left71%Which Style of Leg Decals do you Prefer for your Clones? Bar_right [71%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Which Style of Leg Decals do you Prefer for your Clones? Bar_left29%Which Style of Leg Decals do you Prefer for your Clones? Bar_right [29%] 

Total Votes: 7
    Dutch
    Dutch

Which Style of Leg Decals do you Prefer for your Clones? Desing10
    Which Style of Leg Decals do you Prefer for your Clones? Birck_apocWhich Style of Leg Decals do you Prefer for your Clones? Customizer_tagWhich Style of Leg Decals do you Prefer for your Clones? Army_rank

Which Style of Leg Decals do you Prefer for your Clones? Empty Which Style of Leg Decals do you Prefer for your Clones?

Post  Dutch Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:05 pm

I'm having trouble deciding which style of leg decals to put on my custom clone troopers.

So which do you prefer, Mine or Legos?
    Which Style of Leg Decals do you Prefer for your Clones? 5293141863_738ef149ac
    TheMissingPiece
    TheMissingPiece

Unaware Admin
    Which Style of Leg Decals do you Prefer for your Clones? Admin_tag_with_new_logo
    Which Style of Leg Decals do you Prefer for your Clones? Customizer_tagWhich Style of Leg Decals do you Prefer for your Clones? Birck_apoc

Which Style of Leg Decals do you Prefer for your Clones? Empty Re: Which Style of Leg Decals do you Prefer for your Clones?

Post  TheMissingPiece Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:17 am

Unfortunately, I prefer LEGO's. The black line, while realistic, just doesn't look right. Neutral

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:09 pm