Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Chase through the Streets: A Castle Creation

Sabarrus
    Sabarrus

Chase through the Streets: A Castle Creation Empty Chase through the Streets: A Castle Creation

Post  Sabarrus Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:16 pm

Here's a Castle creation I made a while ago. Although there are many points that I can improve on, which I have realized, but I think its a decent start.

First off we got a total castle creation which involves the steryo-typical "Royals have all the money through taxes so forestman steal it and the villagers are greatful"
    But here's my little backstory:

To get the guards away from the tax money so their comrades can steal it, Thomas and Buck cause a distraction. Running though the city streets with the guards in pursuit, they get some help from the opressed villagers.
    Chase through the Streets: A Castle Creation Christ10

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you want to see more pictures of these MOCs and other ones head on over Here

Last edited by Sabarrus on Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Dutch
    Dutch

Chase through the Streets: A Castle Creation Desing10
    Chase through the Streets: A Castle Creation Birck_apocChase through the Streets: A Castle Creation Customizer_tagChase through the Streets: A Castle Creation Army_rank

Chase through the Streets: A Castle Creation Empty Re: Chase through the Streets: A Castle Creation

Post  Dutch Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:32 pm

This is a very well done creation Sabarrus. Very Happy The use of snot for the roof top of the tiny house is perfect for such moc and the colors blend together perfectly which in my book is an A+. Will you be doing any more castle creations?
    Alpha Beta
    Alpha Beta

Chase through the Streets: A Castle Creation Empty Re: Chase through the Streets: A Castle Creation

Post  Alpha Beta Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:36 am

I give it a 99.9. If there was just a single weed or rock put in there, I am satisfied, but the actual ground besides the changing colors is a little boring.
    [Not Applicable]
    [Not Applicable]

The Nameless one...

Post  [Not Applicable] Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:03 am

This is great, The scenery itself is perfect and those arches are beautiful. :Love:

Great Work and Congrats on being Front Paged!
    Sabarrus
    Sabarrus

Post  Sabarrus Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:16 pm

Thanks a bunch Guys! And thanks Dutch, for the front page! Wink

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:28 pm