Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

PLease help i really need help applying arm/leg/helmet decals!

PDPking908
    PDPking908

PLease help i really need help applying arm/leg/helmet decals! Empty PLease help i really need help applying arm/leg/helmet decals!

Post  PDPking908 Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:56 pm

Alright so i use to be able to do it and then over the years/months the company i use (micromark) has changed up its decal paper/decal solutions and decal setting solutions...now my arm leg and helmet decals will not stick even if i use them...i use there clear water slide decal paper and i don't know what to do...i really want to continue customizing but with high amount of school work and the stress that every time i try it doesn't works is really eating at....so if i can't figure this out i most likely going to quiet...i really would like not to because i really enjoy it and i am going on youtube but i just can't handle the stress anymore...if you could be so kind in helping me and telling me what to do (i am willing to buy all new products)please and it would be greatly appreciated by me and my subscribers...(i have alos tried contacting many people and either get no response or so no i won't tell SO PLEASE HELP!)
    Sergeant B
    Sergeant B

PLease help i really need help applying arm/leg/helmet decals! Empty Re: PLease help i really need help applying arm/leg/helmet decals!

Post  Sergeant B Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:44 am

Do you wet the application surface before applying the decal? Also, once you have the decal in the correct place, I do what Dutch does and blast it with a hair dryer for about 10 seconds.

I hope this helps. Smile
    PDPking908
    PDPking908

PLease help i really need help applying arm/leg/helmet decals! Empty Re: PLease help i really need help applying arm/leg/helmet decals!

Post  PDPking908 Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:48 am

yes i wet it and i will try that thank you very much
    Dutch
    Dutch

PLease help i really need help applying arm/leg/helmet decals! Desing10
    PLease help i really need help applying arm/leg/helmet decals! Birck_apocPLease help i really need help applying arm/leg/helmet decals! Customizer_tagPLease help i really need help applying arm/leg/helmet decals! Army_rank

Post  Dutch Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:50 pm

I'd suggest buying decal paper from this company.
    Linky

I've had great success with using their products.It's near impossible to tear the decal if you seal it right. Very Happy
    Sergeant B
    Sergeant B

Post  Sergeant B Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:10 am

PDPking908 wrote:yes i wet it and i will try that thank you very much

Your welcome, I hope it helps

Dutch wrote:I'd suggest buying decal paper from this company.
    Linky

I've had great success with using their products.It's near impossible to tear the decal if you seal it right. Very Happy

Darn! They charge soo much for shipping to Australia!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:45 am