Moc; Exo Force 2.0

Moc; Exo Force 2.0

Post  VBBN on Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:37 pm

Exo Force returns to a destroyed sentai fortress. They would have stayed at the Golden City, but Sentai fortress was a critical spot on the Mountain, and the final attack of the Robots was coming. So, they began to rebuild Sentai fortress.

Yeah The base is kind of dwindly, but anything that is under construction would be so it works I guess.

I also made" 2.0" versions of the Mechs, Mainly they wont fall apart as much as the official Lego ones will, and I use better joints, new torso designs, etc. With the exception of gate Guardian, I just stuck with the Golden Guardian, with a few small MODs.

Here are the updated Mechs. They have a bit less armor, I figure they whould be a bit faster, that was always the issue in the Bios of Grand Titan and such.

(New addition to the team, a Sub-level armor titan)

And now the main attraction... The new Sentai fortress. Whats there to say? It's wider than the original, actually has a floor,and about as tall, if not taller. I cant make big walls, I don't have the proper pieces at the moment and I don't want to place an order for 250 BURPs.

Th top section with the windos unflods to one side to allow taller Mechs out.

Target practice.

Takeshi Sector

Hikaru/Hayato Sector(note the H shape of the base)

And my personal favorite, the Ryo/Repair bay

Everything fits inside.

I'm still working on the Robot side, all I have done is this;

So yeah, nothing spectacular, but I figured it was a nifty way to keep Exo Force Alive, while keeping it's original 2006 roots.

Re: Moc; Exo Force 2.0

Post  Dutch on Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:59 pm

Again you have amazed me with your talent for Lego. Smile

[quote="SirWacky in Mibbit"]No forum stands in the way of Brick Ark when you're around[/quote]
    [quote="Justin Pyne on Flicker"]Don't mess with Dutch, he'll kick your ass. I'm serious. >.>[/quote]
    [quote="Rook"]Any chance "Dutch" speaks "Dutch"? Razz [/quote]

Post  CaptainLock on Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:19 pm

This is simply amazing.

Unaware Admin

Post  TheMissingPiece on Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:48 pm

It looks like more of a WIP than a MOC, but if you're lacking pieces, I understand. I really like the updated Uplink, but I feel it could be a little less bulky on the arm with the hand. Otherwise, it's coming along pretty well!
    Custom 333

C4 is my cousin

Post  Custom 333 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:57 pm

I think it's a bit skeletal, you could have concentrated it into one amazing sector instead of a few average ones. The robots are awesome, I don't like the opaque cockpits, but other than that they're great! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:09 am