Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terminus: The Awakening to Disaster

Sabarrus
    Sabarrus

Terminus: The Awakening to Disaster Empty Terminus: The Awakening to Disaster

Post  Sabarrus Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:10 pm

Whoa when did this happen!?! Brick Ark is Back!? Fantastic!
    Rather late on this forum but I've started a Post Apoc story line. Be expecting more builds as the story progresses.

The Awakening to Disaster
    Post-Apoc Creation

Voice Log: 1A: Subject: A
    Hello? Is this thing on.....Alright sounds like it is...Well I better start....
    I am recording this for you Abigail because your one of the only names I remember at this point..Dear god..Have I gone insane?
    I awoke from what seemed to be a eternal sleep. My memory is in fragments...And so is the world. Besides seeing flashing lights and a glitching HUD when I cracked open my eyes, the landscape in front of me was disaster...The building which I was contained in seemed to have withstood years of hell only to be torn to shreds. But the Earth...The only plant life to be seen were weeds inching their way out of the dirt like lost souls reaching for life. The ground was covered in debris and what seemed to be toxic waste were spewed across the shallow ditches. I'm afraid to come to terms with what has happened...But I have to leave this wreck at some point..

Terminus: The Awakening to Disaster 5746935964_fba4698f95

Terminus: The Awakening to Disaster 5746936552_93d4ef2769

Terminus: The Awakening to Disaster 5746388079_d8919cc691

I've been meaning to try building this theme for some time, it has a nice mix of both technology and natural landscape. Enjoy and leave a comment below!

Oh, and check out my Flickr Photostream!

Terminus: The Awakening to Disaster Empty Re: Terminus: The Awakening to Disaster

Post  Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:12 am

Just to get the forum going a bit. Very nice1 I love all of your vigs and such. You are an excellent builder.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:34 am