Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
customhelmetsman
jj481012
Mr.Thrawn
Hank
Denal
Alpha Beta
Seven
CaptainLock
Dutch
1 Million Watts of Power
Custom 333
TheMissingPiece
Darman
17 posters

Brick Apocalypse.

Alpha Beta
    Alpha Beta

Brick Apocalypse. - Page 9 Empty Re: Brick Apocalypse.

Post  Alpha Beta Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:58 pm

Since this is just me, and doesn't effect anyone else in the Brickpacolypse I'll ad another chapter.

My Journey Part 1

I wandered aimlessly through the forest, trying to make a map of it all. I already came into contact with the raiders, I tried my best to evade them, but they are itching for a fight. I walked for 2 days until I came across a broken down town. I walked in, gun in my hands. People, civilians, unarmed walked out staring, parents holding their kids close. They thought I was a raider.
    Alpha Beta
    Alpha Beta

Post  Alpha Beta Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:19 pm

My Journey Part 2

The town just looked at me when I was walking. All the children that where playing in the streets ran. I finally got the nerves to ask a question.
    "Where is the leader of this town?" A tall man, who looked to be in his 50s stepped forward.
    "I am, my name is Robert."
    "May I talk to you?"
    "So be it." He lead me to his house.
    "So what is your business here Raider?"
    "I'm not a Raider."
    "Good, they usually come through are town every so often, bringing only despair with them, they pilage and commit crimes against this town."
    "...."
    "So what are you doing here."
    "I come here for a rest stop, and possible to buy some supplies."
    "Go 2 doors down, to a tan house, a woman lives their, her name is Mary, she will let you stay with her."
    "Thank you, I'll pay for it."
    "What good is money?"
    "I have combat weapons. If you need them."
    "It will take more then that to stop the Raiders." I walked out, the town outsid waiting, the leader stepped outside.
    "Don't be alarmed, he is a freind. They all calmed down and they went back to their normal business. I went down to the tan house, which looked to be like an inn. I knocked on the door. It opened, and an 8 year old boy was looking at me.
    "What do you want?" He said trying to make himself look intimidating.
    "I'm looking for your mom." I said as nice as a battle-hardened killer could say.
    "Mom, come here." He never stopped looking at me. A blonde-haired woman came towards him, looking to be in her early 20s. When she saw me, she froze.
    "What do you want?"
    "A room in your inn."
    "I have no rooms for Raiders."
    "I'm not a Raider." Just then then Robert walked behind me.
    "Mary, its ok, he is a freind. She nodded and motioned me towards a room.
    "Is this ok?"
    "Its fine." I replied smiling. She walked away. I was too tired from my journey, so I collapsed on the bed, making sure my gun was still in hand.

Last edited by Alpha Beta on Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:55 am; edited 2 times in total
    TheMissingPiece
    TheMissingPiece

Unaware Admin
    Brick Apocalypse. - Page 9 Admin_tag_with_new_logo
    Brick Apocalypse. - Page 9 Customizer_tagBrick Apocalypse. - Page 9 Birck_apoc

Post  TheMissingPiece Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:36 am

Um.....Factions?

Really, this is Brickpocalypse. It's basically about a group of survivors fighting raiders and zombies. What happened to that?
    CaptainLock
    CaptainLock

Post  CaptainLock Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:33 am

I think it is ment to be somewere else.
    Alpha Beta
    Alpha Beta

Post  Alpha Beta Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:52 pm

/facepalm

My would be faction was my squad I served with in WW3.(Pre Bricpocalypse) I mentioned that. So after WW3, they survived.

Last edited by Alpha Beta on Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    CaptainLock
    CaptainLock

Post  CaptainLock Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:11 pm

/Facedesk
    I ment somewhere else on earth not in the camp.
    TheMissingPiece
    TheMissingPiece

Unaware Admin

Post  TheMissingPiece Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:24 pm

..meaning that It's not Brickpocalypse, it's something else.

How can your squad survive, Alpha? Brickpocalypse=everyone dies, except for a select few, and that few is random, not just your squad. Neutral
    Alpha Beta
    Alpha Beta

Post  Alpha Beta Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:53 pm

My Asquad survived. There are only 5! So it is only a few. They where together when it happened, so if one survived, how could the rest die?

Last edited by Alpha Beta on Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    TheMissingPiece
    TheMissingPiece

Unaware Admin

Post  TheMissingPiece Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:21 pm

They didn't take cover. Sometimes your squad has to die, sorry. Sad
    Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree
    Brick Apocalypse. - Page 9 Birck_apoc

Post  Darman Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:00 pm

Uh Alpha, sorry to burst your bubble but first of all you were never in any war there has never been any aforementioned post about you being in it. Nor has there been any indication your Squad is alive and if they were why would they be in America? The fighting never happened there it happened in Russia and the Middle East. So If you want it'd be great if you were to perhaps remove them or just make them into another group of survivors, not a squad fraction or whatever. It is your desicion of course.
    Alpha Beta
    Alpha Beta

Post  Alpha Beta Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:08 pm

^ Ok.

All post mentioning my faction have been edited, now they are just another group of people. They get along like the raiders do, pilaging, stealing, etc. The only way you can tell them apart from raiders, is that they where skull masks. They where though a spec ops team, made of my old freinds. (It comes along in my story.)

Last edited by Alpha Beta on Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
    Alpha Beta
    Alpha Beta

Post  Alpha Beta Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:18 pm

My Journey Part 3

I woke up to the sounds of screams. I heard gunshots.
    "What the hell?" I grabbed my BR. I heard a knock at the front door to the Inn. Suddenly it burst opened. A man with a skull mask walked through.
    "Anyone home? You need to pay your taxes." I heard Mary walk towards the man.
    "I have nothing to give you, me and my son are barely getting by."
    "Oh, too bad." I heard Mark shriek in pain.
    "Wait, the boss liked you din't he." Mary started yelling.
    "I'm not coming with you!"
    "Too bad girly." Mary's voice grew fainter. I can't believe I didn't help her. I burst out of my room. BR pointed. The house was empty. I saw her son crying on the floor.
    "Don't worry, I'm getting your mom back." I told him. I ran out of the inn. Running down the road. People where crying, a few houses where on fire. I didn't have time to help everyone. I came to the city center, and 5 people where standing their, Mary held by her wrists was struggling to get free. What seemed to be the leader of the group of Raiders was talking.
    "This is what happens to people who don't pay their taxes. He took out a pistol.
    "Drop it, and let the girl go," I yelled, BR aimed at the leaders head.
    "Alpha," he said. He took off his skull mask. He was my best freind as a child.
    "Pat?"

Last edited by Alpha Beta on Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
    TheMissingPiece
    TheMissingPiece

Unaware Admin

Post  TheMissingPiece Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:32 pm

Er.....So, yeah, take out the "skulls" and put in "raiders". Didn't I say?

No Factions!
    Alpha Beta
    Alpha Beta

Post  Alpha Beta Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:52 am

^There is no pleasing you. Razz Oh done, happy now. Razz
    Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree

Post  Darman Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:17 am

Sorry for not posting a update recently, I feel like crap in two ways one I just feel like crap (been like this for like I dunno 4 days?) and I feel like crap for leaving you guys hanging. So I'm not sure when the next update will be, sorry.

Post  Guest Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:44 am

Darman-On the Inclusion of a New Group Member

It’s been hard these past few days. Endless as they may seem. Keeping tack is difficult. When you’re out where there is no reason to live, it’s hard to care enough to eat. Looking back on it, perhaps he was better for us than he was worse. It was roughly 4 hours previous to myself writing this, that he arrived. I had just finished watch when I heard a twig snap to my left. My head swung around like a plane propeller. There standing before me was a blond man, medium height, medium build. He looked like he had been out beyond our camp border for days. Unshaven, and filthy-- I’m probably worse, I thought to myself. What shook me the most was the fact that he had what looked like a brand new sniper rifle, how he had the time to clean so often or where he got this new weapon was beyond me. It took me a second to realize the gun was pointed directly at my head. I was about to yell out for someone, anyone. Dying at the hand of this stranger without the rest of them getting out was unbearable. If I was murdered by him, someone may as well know who to give my comeuppance to. Before I could make a sound he swung his arm around my head, securely making sure I couldn’t let out a sound. He mumbled to me in a rough voice, thick with an unknown accent, ”I’m not here to kill you, just let me in your camp.” I had no choice, but to do so. I stumbled into camp in front of him out of breath all of a sudden. Some of the group were sitting out and saw us coming n. The y reached for their weapons, but he was faster. His gun was quickly swinging back and forth around them. He sat down and pulled out some canteen, and began to drink from it.
    To Be Continued...
    Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree

Post  Darman Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:47 pm

Good to see you finally writing from your point of view Rabid, I'm waiting to include the little Humvee stealing scene once I can write without it being crap.

Edit: Rabid you have a different Camp, interesting and how would I even know you had one? I'll change some things in my version.
    TheMissingPiece
    TheMissingPiece

Unaware Admin

Post  TheMissingPiece Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:08 am

"He" means Darman, right? He got it at an NAF outpost. Wink

Post  Guest Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:10 am

Darman wrote:Good to see you finally writing from your point of view Rabid, I'm waiting to include the little Humvee stealing scene once I can write without it being crap.

Edit: Rabid you have a different Camp, interesting and how would I even know you had one? I'll change some things in my version.
    You're the one narrating, not me.
    Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree

Post  Darman Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:48 am

Oh, sorry to say this but could you please stick to your own character or a character you made up? Thanks.
    Alpha Beta
    Alpha Beta

Post  Alpha Beta Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:06 am

My Journey Part 4.

"Pat?" I asked.
    "Alpha, its been too long." He replied "Guys take off your masks." There, all my old freinds stood.
    "Chris, Matt, Brian, Jeff." They all stood there, my freinds.
    "I'm going to ask it once, step away from the girl."
    "I'm sorry Alpha. I can't do that. Alpha, not everyone has had an easy time. Jeff almost died from the gas. Alpha, where just trying to survive. It's like the food chain. The strong take from the weak."
    "I'm sorry." I shot at them. First, Chris went down. My freinds though, wheren't that bad of shots. Pat hit my BR right out of my hand.
    "S***" I took out my 2 pistols. Then Matt and Brian went down. Then one of my pistols was shot out. I took out my knife and rushed at Jeff. I stabbed him in the head, killing him instantly, and painlessly. Pat looked at me.
    "Why?"
    "Because, you don't steal, you don't kill because you couldn't survive. Pat it is wrong."
    "What is right and wrong now?"
    "Pat don't make me do this?"
    "Die." That was the last word he said, I shot him dead between the eyes. I collapsed on my knees, crying. I had finally broken. I had fell off the cliff into a point of no return. I had just killed my best freinds in my life.* Mary ran over, and tryed to comfort me. I was done, I was done with this war. I'm done with killing, I'm done. I went back to the inn, and collapsed. The next day, I left a sidearm and a combat knife on my bed and fled the city. Taking the weapons of my freinds to replace my own. I went on, carrying a load, that I knew would brake me.

*Are these the names of my real freinds? Or my worst enemies? Or a mix of both, you'll never know. Razz

A darker version of my rather nicer writing. Darman is rubbing off on me. Razz
    Mr.Thrawn
    Mr.Thrawn

I've been a naughty boy.

Post  Mr.Thrawn Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:08 am

Am I mentioned in any of these stories?
    Alpha Beta
    Alpha Beta

Post  Alpha Beta Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:12 am

Did you join the brickapacolypse?
    Mr.Thrawn
    Mr.Thrawn

I've been a naughty boy.

Post  Mr.Thrawn Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:12 am

LONG time AGO!
    Alpha Beta
    Alpha Beta

Post  Alpha Beta Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:13 am

I'll see what I can do.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:21 pm