Suggestions For The Forum

Re: Suggestions For The Forum

Post  Guest on Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:59 pm

I tryed it. IE8 does not work for it, at all. Get Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. (Firefox has a built in spell checker) Then you should be fine.
    Custom 333

C4 is my cousin

Post  Custom 333 on Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:25 pm

Now I can't see the chat tab. confused
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree

Not Quite So Soon

Post  Darman on Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:23 pm

Well I would like to start this thread saying this is my Iphone so spelling mistakes may not all be off my own doing. If you do remember be then I give you my thanks and hope you gave a extra week memory span of me! As some of you may know I am bearing greetings in Florida laptopless and melting from the heat. I am flying Non-rev and due to some plan recalls Im suspecting Florida As admrial ackbar would say... Is A TRAP. So currently I am trapped here with limited internet Access. Well to things actually relating to the site I'd like to say that the new look is great, although I'm surprised you choose a Knight over A Spartan Wink Neutral

Here are my main questions about the changes. ( Sorry no enter key) 1. Were the ranks removed or are they simply not visible? 2. Are we now focused on A more medieval theme? 3. Is this the right thread. Thanks for any answers.
    Dutch

Post  Dutch on Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:17 am

I'll merge this with Suggestions For The Forum.

The Honored Members held a vote weather to delete the achievable ranks or keep them around. Turns out most of them did'nt like the achievable ranks so they were deleted.

No I choose a knight cause I just bought that set and it was already on my computer but in some one would take a photo of a Brick Forge Spartan I would be grateful.

Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree

Post  Darman on Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:22 am

Thanks for the reply, I don't have a Brick Forge Spartan but I could probably get a picture out of a Cabg Member when I get back. Edit: Seems like the Respected members are starting to look like guildies a bit with the whole voting deal. Wink

Post  Guest on Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:19 am

Darman wrote:Thanks for the reply, I don't have a Brick Forge Spartan but I could probably get a picture out of a Cabg Member when I get back. Edit: Seems like the Respected members are starting to look like guildies a bit with the whole voting deal. Wink
    Actually I see them kinda like the council.
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree

Post  Darman on Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:17 am

Hazard with a Glove wrote:
    Darman wrote:Thanks for the reply, I don't have a Brick Forge Spartan but I could probably get a picture out of a Cabg Member when I get back. Edit: Seems like the Respected members are starting to look like guildies a bit with the whole voting deal. Wink
    Which are? *cough*Slightlylessmeanguildmembers*cough*, in there defense I do agree there a less corrupted version of the cabg council.

Post  Guest on Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:32 am

Darman wrote:
    Hazard with a Glove wrote:
    Which are? *cough*Slightlylessmeanguildmembers*cough*, in there defense I do agree there a less corrupted version of the cabg council.
    I see the honored members as sort of the council. Kind of secondary to the Staff.
    Custom 333

C4 is my cousin

Post  Custom 333 on Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:46 pm

Bah humbug. I deleted all my "be nice to newbies" stuff, you can fry all the noobs you want. Neutral
    1 Million Watts of Power

Free Admin Spell Checker

Post  1 Million Watts of Power on Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:48 pm

I had been thinking of having some type of council as well, but what would they vote on?

Post  Guest on Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:50 pm

1 Million Watts of Power wrote:I had been thinking of having some type of council as well, but what would they vote on?
    They voted on whether or not to get rid of those tags that said "sergeant". And I am bout to post a pole in the Honored section right now.
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree

Post  Darman on Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:20 pm

Custom 333 wrote:Bah humbug. I deleted all my "be nice to newbies" stuff, you can fry all the noobs you want. Neutral
    If there were rules about that I never followed them anyway. Razz

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:01 pm