Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
CaptainLock
customhelmetsman
Mr.Thrawn
Alpha Beta
TheMissingPiece
Hank
Darman
11 posters

Brickpocalypse Story Pass.

Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree
    Brickpocalypse Story Pass. Birck_apoc

Brickpocalypse Story Pass. Empty Brickpocalypse Story Pass.

Post  Darman Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:23 pm

Recently in Mibbit I proposed the Idea to make the Brickpocalypse Story my one person doing a chapter and passing it on to another. To join this just say, I Wish To Join.

Members
    _______
    Darman

The Missing Piece.

When you have finished your chapter post it on here and say who you wish to continue it. you are required to use these Fractions when writing Pre-Apocalypse.

Eurasian Alliance: EA
    Countrys: Europe, Israel, Egypt, Russia, Parts of Asia and the United Kingdom

North American Federation: NAF
    Countrys: Egypt, Iraq, United States, America, Brazil, China and Canada.

Here is the beginning Chapter.

World War III Day 1.

It started today, sides have been choosing and politics have been thrust aside as a afterthought, a leaf in a wind that was never meant to be. World War III has started and nothing can stop it, not the UN not a little girl crying in a bombed home, not a single voice can stop the hatred throbbing between the two sides. Egypt , Iraq, United States, Brazil, China and Canada the powers of the NAF or the North American Federation. Europe, Israel, Egypt, Russia, Asia, and the United Kingdom are the powers of the Eurasian Alliance or the EA. I’m a mere solider of the NAF, from the United States but nationalities are thrust aside on this day all that matters is who comes on top who is the victor, because as you know it is the Victor that writes History.
    - Darman Journal Entry 1

World War III Day 10. We landed on the beaches of the United Kingdom. There ships were no match for the combined air force of Canada and America. The West Coast of the United Kingdom now stands in ruins decimating but the advance of NAF Troops. I can only hope that we can capture London before other EA forces arrive.
    - Darman Journal Entry 2

“ FOR FUCKS SAKE SOLIDERS MOVE YOUR ASSES AND ADVANCE ON THE EAST LINE!”
    God Damn It! we can’t keep going on like this, were bound to slip up some time. “Yes Sir!” I shouted in my scratchy almost unrecognizable voice, how much longer can I go without water. Shouts rang out in the distance and suddenly bullets erupted out of the EA line, diving for cover I felt a bullet wiz pass my leg. To fucking close, I brought up my SCAR and fired off a few shots before ducking my head back down. “Sir with all due respect we don’t have the fire power nor the ammo to advance any farther!” My voice rang out. Then came the angered reply of the sergeant“ I don’t give a flying fuck what you think solider! Keep fucking moving!” There running us to the fucking ground. Suddenly I erupted out of cover diving for the destroyed tank 10 meters in front of me. Dust was kicked up around me as bullets narrowly missed my legs, fuck fuck fuck fuck. I dived for the Tank smashing into the ground as bullets whizzed over my head. I brought out my Scar once again and fired off more shots and a scream was heard,I got the Gatling gunner. With my new found confidence I jumped out of cover stupidly charging the EA lines.Throwing my SCAR on my back I tossed out my Spas Shot Gun firing off shells on the EA Trenches. Screams rang out and blood splashed on my face, the trenches were clear. We were on our way to capturing London.

World War III Day 11. With London captured we managed to drive away additional EA troops, I can only hope that Hazard Is doing better on the Russian Front.
    - Darman Journal Entry 3.

Last edited by Darman on Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:42 am; edited 1 time in total
    Hank
    Hank

One what?

Brickpocalypse Story Pass. Empty Re: Brickpocalypse Story Pass.

Post  Hank Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:42 pm

I join.
    TheMissingPiece
    TheMissingPiece

Unaware Admin
    Brickpocalypse Story Pass. Admin_tag_with_new_logo
    Brickpocalypse Story Pass. Customizer_tagBrickpocalypse Story Pass. Birck_apoc

Post  TheMissingPiece Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:10 pm

I was gonna be on the Eurasian alliance but ok..
    Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree

Post  Darman Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:59 pm

TheMissingPiece wrote:I was gonna be on the Eurasian alliance but ok..

You can modify it any way you want, I'll change it.
    TheMissingPiece
    TheMissingPiece

Unaware Admin

Post  TheMissingPiece Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:11 pm

Alright, thanks.
    Alpha Beta
    Alpha Beta

Post  Alpha Beta Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:13 pm

I wish to join.

EDIT: Can I post my chapter now, since no one is "tagged"
    Mr.Thrawn
    Mr.Thrawn

I've been a naughty boy.

Post  Mr.Thrawn Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:53 pm

I would like to join.
    Alpha Beta
    Alpha Beta

Post  Alpha Beta Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:29 pm

Since this is going no where any time fast, I'm adding my chapter now.

The Home Front:

I'm about to be shipped out to Egypt today. I'm supposed to be a sergeant of a small geurilla squad. Big news today, DC was hit by the largest non-nuclear bomb, it leveled the city. There was a traitor in the airforce, he though was taken out by his own bomb. My freind sent me a letter from the Alaskan Front too:

Dear Alpha Beta,

The Russians fought brutally to get to Alaska, to bad the Chinese couldn't stop them in Asia. The first few days where the worst, they had ammo, manpower, and the pure strive to kill. We where fought back to a small mountain chain. Then the Chinese cut them off in Asia, and the Russian's supplies dwindled. Thank God for the Chinese. We then launched a counter-offensive operation called "Operation Retribution" where kicked those damn Russians out of Alaska. The NAF flags are raised everwhere now. I'm off to Russia herself now, good luck in Egypt, and remember trust no one there, half of them are on our side, the rest are all enemies.

From,
    (Yet to be named friend)

-Alpha Beta's Journal, Entry 1

The landing at Egypt was anything but easy, our suppposed 'friendly' Egyptians turned out to be part of the Eurasian alliance. We had to fight our way onto the beach through barbed wire and constant MG shells. Then we had to blast our way to their bunker, without any naval or aerial assistance. Though we won the day, 25% of our forces are gone already, and we have a whole campaign through Egypt ahead of us. This war is going to be a war to end all wars.

-Alpha Beta's Journal, Entry 2

I've split off from the main attack force with my squad of 5 now. None of us really get along, we come from all over the globe.
    Sergeant Beta (me)-Leader
    Corpral Lee-China-Demolitions expert
    Private Aiden-Canada-Sniper
    Private Bakari-Egyptian-Heavy weapons
    Private Felix-Brazil-Engineer

Lot of backgrounds, I'm worried about Bakari though, he is too quiet, I think he may be EA, don't know for sure. Our first mission is coming up, we have to go into a Egyptian town, and create as much destruction and panic as possible, without being seen.

-Alpha Beta's Journal, Entry 3

I tag whoever wants to go.

Last edited by Alpha Beta on Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    customhelmetsman
    customhelmetsman

No tags...

Post  customhelmetsman Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:14 am

I will join. but i'm not good at writing. :Crazy: <awesome smilie!
    Hank
    Hank

One what?

Post  Hank Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:29 am

customhelmetsman wrote::Crazy: <awesome smilie!
    Oh yeah.
    That has nothign to do with this thread, Hank. -Haz
    Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree

Post  Darman Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:19 am

Is anyone willing to make a response? I'm usually tied up with articles for the Gazette so I can't help at the moment!
    customhelmetsman
    customhelmetsman

No tags...

Post  customhelmetsman Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:28 am

i will once i get on my computer. does it have to be 3 entries long though? and can someone tell me where i am and who i'm fighting? :Crazy:
    Alpha Beta
    Alpha Beta

Post  Alpha Beta Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:04 pm

I'm going again.

Our mission was a complete success, and failure in the long-run. The town we where in turned out to be a city, well guarded. We planned our attack for 2 days. Then when we where about to detonate the final bomb, Bakari turned on us. He was EA just like I thought. I was the first to react, I put a round in his head, but that blew our cover, we ran, and ran. When we got away, we told the invasion force we 'completed' our mission. They began their attack on the city. It was a complete disaster. Israel came out of no where and took our forces out. We are now in full retreat. We are making our counter-attack in a giant city.

-Alpha Beta's Journal, Entry 4

Egypt has been lost. The invasion force, along with most of my squad is dead. We had no air support, and Israel swooped in and leveled the city. All thats left of my squad is Lee, who saved my life in the bombing. The other survivors fled back to the bunker we captured on the first day. Where ships picked us up. It has been a long week, and Egypt is now in complete EA control.

-Alpha Beta's Journal, Entry 5

I've been given my orders. I'm off with Lee to France. The Western Half of Europe has been conquered, but Germany and France won't budge. My brother sent me another letter, from Russia:

Alpha Beta,

Sorry to hear about Egypt, things in Russia aren't much better. We teamed up with the Chinese and where destroying Russian outposts everywhere. Then we reached the fartherst reach of China, and Russia stopped us. They won't budge, and we are being fought back. Our generals don't want us to go back to the US, or we will be right back where we started. Worst comes to worst, we escape into China.

-(still unnamed freind)

-Alpha Beta's Journal, Entry 6

Didn't want the NAF to win every battle, somebody on the EA's side should continue, get their point of view 'cuz I'm sticking with the NAF.

Last edited by Alpha Beta on Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Alpha Beta
    Alpha Beta

Post  Alpha Beta Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:45 pm

Sorry about the double post, but this topic has been ignored, so I tag whoever wants to go!
    Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree

Post  Darman Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:15 pm

I've kind of re-stolen this idea and formed it into my own darker version, so I'm probably not going to accept any tags.
    CaptainLock
    CaptainLock

Post  CaptainLock Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:35 am

Nice story Random Laughing
    Alpha Beta
    Alpha Beta

Post  Alpha Beta Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:28 pm

Please someone just add their chapter!
    Seven
    Seven

Wacky *times 7
    Brickpocalypse Story Pass. Regula10
    Brickpocalypse Story Pass. Birck_apocBrickpocalypse Story Pass. Army_rank

Post  Seven Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:34 pm

Random Guy 88 wrote:Please someone just add their chapter!

I would.. But I'm no good at writing Laughing
    Alpha Beta
    Alpha Beta

Post  Alpha Beta Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:46 pm

I don't care at this point, someone just go!
    Seven
    Seven

Wacky *times 7
    Brickpocalypse Story Pass. Regula10
    Brickpocalypse Story Pass. Birck_apocBrickpocalypse Story Pass. Army_rank

Post  Seven Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:49 pm

Random Guy 88 wrote:I don't care at this point, someone just go!

Why don't you tag yourself?
    Alpha Beta
    Alpha Beta

Post  Alpha Beta Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:51 pm

I'm sick of being the only person who writes, so many people signed up, and only Darman and me have gone.
    Alpha Beta
    Alpha Beta

Post  Alpha Beta Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:58 pm

Ehh, I got bored, here it is again. (Mostly censored)

"F*ck," I said, "Lee, take out that MG!"
    "I can't, I need some help over here."
    "With what?"
    "Incoming EA, they got grenades"
    "Come over to my position, I'll hold off the MG."
    "Roger that."
    Then, everthing went quiet. I heard a low humming.
    "Damnet to hell Lee, airstrike, get to cover!"
    Then RAJ Thunder Hornets came into veiw at sub-sonic speeds. Launching their load of THRASH missles. I ducked, praying not to be hit. I heard crashes, explosions, then the wale of the fighters going super-sonic. Then nothing. I looked up from my hiding place. It was a freaken nightmare. Littered over the whole field was bodies, not just NAF, but also EA.
    I cried out "Lee! Are you there?"
    "*cough* *cough* Barely"
    "What the hell you bastard, I told you to get to cover" I said almost laughing.
    "I almost got their"
    "Ya, ok, lets see if our base is still intact."
    "Sir"
    - Alpha Beta's Journal, Entry 7

"Damnet, Damnet, Damnet!" I was standing over Lee's body. He had been hit in the arm, leg, and shoulder blade.
    "Stay with me man, stay with me! The med-vac is on its way."
    "Sir, its my time."
    "No Lee it isn't, you're gonna live."
    "Lying isn't going to help me."
    "I'm not lying!"
    "Yes you are." I got up from my croutched position, and took the mic of a radio right next to me.

"Where is that f*cken med-vac!"
    "T minus 1 minute sir"
    "You should have been here 2 minutes ago! What the hell happened."
    "We where busy sir."
    "With what, you are stationed in a undameged-unattacked town."
    "Well sir we met.."
    I looked over at Lee
    "Don't even tell me, tell the man you just killed."
    "Sir"
    "F*ck you"
    "..."
    I looked around, the battlefield had many wounded, Lee was just one. We had been attacking a city, little did we know that the city had plenty of protection.
    -Alpha Beta's Journal, entry 8

I'm done with this war. We are barely making progress in France. Too many people are dying. Plus winter is coming, that will be tough. The war has been going on for only a month, but causulties are up to half a million on both sides. Lee is one of them. I'm at camp now, and it is a hell-hole. Morale is low, even though we keep advancing. More and more people just keep dying. 5 people in camp already snapped. 3 committed suicide, and the other 2 went crazy. This sucks.

-Alpha Beta's Journal, entry 9
    TheMissingPiece
    TheMissingPiece

Unaware Admin

Post  TheMissingPiece Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:14 am

Since I started this, I might as well say this now, as I forgot to mention it since it started.

all of this war with the EA and NAF is pre-brickpocalypse. All of the stories I had posted are post-Brickpocapypse.

Now taht I got that over with, I might as well give a vague outline of the story:

Denal's wife, Anne(or whatever name Denal prefers) hair loses its color and turns back to brown, it's original color (she was in disguise from raiders)

Anne was a zombie, but while The Disease makes the dead well.....undead, there is an antidote, called The Ark. However, this is not to be confused with The Ark, our band of post-Brickpoc survivors. Perhaps Dutch can change the name of the group or something, I dunno.

More coming later!
    Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree

Post  Darman Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:16 am

I plan on revising the NAF And EA Story, drastically. I'll sum it up a bit, France and Britain attempt to unify Europe under the same flag and ruler. Russia feels threatened. America joins Britain. Israli planets nuclear bomb in Moscow. Ect. Ect. I'll work on it later. Wink
    Alpha Beta
    Alpha Beta

Post  Alpha Beta Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:17 pm

In the intro, Israel is against the US.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:22 pm