No Hope...

    Share
    avatar
    Seven

    Wacky *times 7

    Posts : 1916
    Join date : 2010-06-27
    Location : Up your nose.

    No Hope...

    Post  Seven on Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:14 pm

    Some clones try to hold off a sith lord. They're pretty much dead already. Razz



    Enjoy. Wink


    Last edited by SirWacky on Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Dutch


    Posts : 2313
    Join date : 2010-04-02
    Location : Arizona

    Re: No Hope...

    Post  Dutch on Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:01 pm

    Looks like someone bought poster board. Wink

    The moc is rather simply,but the Sith it's pretty badass.


    _________________
    [quote="SirWacky in Mibbit"]No forum stands in the way of Brick Ark when you're around[/quote]
    [quote="Justin Pyne on Flicker"]Don't mess with Dutch, he'll kick your ass. I'm serious. >.>[/quote]
    [quote="Rook"]Any chance "Dutch" speaks "Dutch"? Razz [/quote]
    avatar
    Seven

    Wacky *times 7

    Posts : 1916
    Join date : 2010-06-27
    Location : Up your nose.

    Re: No Hope...

    Post  Seven on Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:02 pm

    Dutch wrote:Looks like someone bought poster board. Wink

    The moc is rather simply,but the Sith it's pretty badass.

    Nope, Paper Razz
    And thanks, I like the sith too. Very Happy
    avatar
    Mr.Thrawn
     
     

    I've been a naughty boy.
    Posts : 497
    Join date : 2010-06-02
    Location : Minnesota

    Re: No Hope...

    Post  Mr.Thrawn on Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:46 pm

    Yay, the clones are gonna die! HOORAY!!!
    avatar
    Custom 333

    C4 is my cousin
    Posts : 2277
    Join date : 2010-04-05
    Location : Here, duh. What'd you think?

    Re: No Hope...

    Post  Custom 333 on Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:53 pm

    stormtroopertj wrote:Yay, the clones are gonna die! HOORAY!!!
    TJ, I don't think you make sense to anyone.
    avatar
    Mr.Thrawn
     
     

    I've been a naughty boy.
    Posts : 497
    Join date : 2010-06-02
    Location : Minnesota

    Re: No Hope...

    Post  Mr.Thrawn on Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:57 pm

    Clones are boring, to me.
    avatar
    Seven

    Wacky *times 7

    Posts : 1916
    Join date : 2010-06-27
    Location : Up your nose.

    Re: No Hope...

    Post  Seven on Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:03 pm

    Custom 333 wrote:
    stormtroopertj wrote:Yay, the clones are gonna die! HOORAY!!!
    TJ, I don't think you make sense to anyone.

    Well said my friend.
    avatar
    CaptainLock

    Posts : 894
    Join date : 2010-04-08
    Location : England

    Re: No hope.

    Post  CaptainLock on Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:51 pm

    It is ok but there is something missing
    avatar
    Seven

    Wacky *times 7

    Posts : 1916
    Join date : 2010-06-27
    Location : Up your nose.

    Re: No Hope...

    Post  Seven on Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:52 pm

    CaptainLock wrote:It is ok but there is something missing

    Could you by any chance tell me what its missing?
    avatar
    CaptainLock

    Posts : 894
    Join date : 2010-04-08
    Location : England

    Re: No hope.

    Post  CaptainLock on Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:54 pm

    SirWacky wrote:
    CaptainLock wrote:It is ok but there is something missing

    Could you by any chance tell me what its missing?
    Nope because I just can't put my finger on it. Razz
    avatar
    Alpha Beta

    Posts : 748
    Join date : 2010-07-07
    Location : Jersey Baby

    Re: No Hope...

    Post  Alpha Beta on Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:05 pm

    It is missing some other colors on the wall other then bley. I like the sith, and it makes me upset I never bought a set that came with the sith's head.
    avatar
    Seven

    Wacky *times 7

    Posts : 1916
    Join date : 2010-06-27
    Location : Up your nose.

    Re: No Hope...

    Post  Seven on Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:06 pm

    Alpha Beta wrote:It is missing some other colors on the wall other then bley. I like the sith, and it makes me upset I never bought a set that came with the sith's head.

    Have you got any suggestions for another colour on the wall?
    avatar
    Alpha Beta

    Posts : 748
    Join date : 2010-07-07
    Location : Jersey Baby

    Re: No Hope...

    Post  Alpha Beta on Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:41 pm

    Dark red.
    avatar
    Seven

    Wacky *times 7

    Posts : 1916
    Join date : 2010-06-27
    Location : Up your nose.

    Re: No Hope...

    Post  Seven on Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:44 pm

    Alpha Beta wrote:Dark red.

    Maybe... I kinda like the way its just one colour.
    avatar
    bl*c

    Posts : 480
    Join date : 2010-07-21
    Location : New Jersey

    Re: No Hope...

    Post  bl*c on Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:15 pm

    SirWacky wrote:Maybe... I kinda like the way its just one colour.
    So do I. Just add some trans. yellow cheese along the wall; I guess it could act as a hallway light if it needs color. Razz Wink
    avatar
    Seven

    Wacky *times 7

    Posts : 1916
    Join date : 2010-06-27
    Location : Up your nose.

    Re: No Hope...

    Post  Seven on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:59 am

    bl*c wrote:
    SirWacky wrote:Maybe... I kinda like the way its just one colour.
    So do I. Just add some trans. yellow cheese along the wall; I guess it could act as a hallway light if it needs color. Razz Wink

    I would have done that... But this is destroyed now Razz

    Sponsored content

    Re: No Hope...

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:08 am