Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Denal
Custom 333
Dutch
Darman
8 posters

Murder On Murdock. Mafia Game

Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree
    Murder On Murdock. Mafia Game - Page 3 Birck_apoc

Murder On Murdock. Mafia Game - Page 3 Empty Re: Murder On Murdock. Mafia Game

Post  Darman Tue May 11, 2010 10:39 pm

Well since the day cycle is ending soon and there is a 4 way tie we still need more votes. Citizens keep voting.
    TK-421
    TK-421

Murder On Murdock. Mafia Game - Page 3 4600499100_bcffa22ffc_o

Post  TK-421 Tue May 11, 2010 11:17 pm

Ace why change your vote just because we had a lot of messages on the channel today. I for one vote fo ine/hazard I ain't buying his story.

Post  Guest Tue May 11, 2010 11:34 pm

I change my vote to Rad

You are the radio operator, right? The radio was also found to be broken. If anyone was to have the ability to brake this device, it would easily be you. And I am not lying. I would never kill a brother.
    TK-421
    TK-421

Post  TK-421 Tue May 11, 2010 11:52 pm

Hazard with a Glove wrote:I change my vote to Rad

You are the radio operator, right? The radio was also found to be broken. If anyone was to have the ability to brake this device, it would easily be you. And I am not lying. I would never kill a brother.
    Why were you in the radio room? As a sign of trust that I am a loyal trooper I will...
    UNVOTE: INE/HAZARD
    There now I called for the mechanic a while ago...
    I am now highly suspicious of Hazard and Ace mostly because they were arguing then all of the sudden became best friends. I also have reasonable suspicion for plate and heavy mostly because they have access to weaponry. The rest of you are in my good books for now. As for Ace I was busy in radio room all day then find it sabotaged. Just because I was busy doesn't mean I didn't have an opinion to voice. Now I suggest you drop your vote and let the night pass and we can finish up this discussion tomorrow. I have to read a rather boring holobook called Romeo and Juliet and It really sucks.
    Denal
    Denal

Don't forget to floss!...
    Or else

Murder On Murdock. Mafia Game - Page 3 Customizer_tag
    Murder On Murdock. Mafia Game - Page 3 Moc_expertMurder On Murdock. Mafia Game - Page 3 Birck_apoc

Post  Denal Wed May 12, 2010 12:00 am

I vote, Sec...

I've noticed Sec has been power-hungry ever since he got to this post. He probably killed the Commander in cold-blood so he could achieve his goal of being commander of this facility.

Post  Guest Wed May 12, 2010 12:03 am

Well you read your book. That argument thing didn't just go away, we actually argued. But I am sorry. I cannot take the vote away. You are the most likely to destroy our only communication to the outside.

Post  Guest Wed May 12, 2010 12:05 am

Denal wrote:I vote, Sec...

I've noticed Sec has been power-hungry ever since he got to this post. He probably killed the Commander in cold-blood so he could achieve his goal of being commander of this facility.
    Hmm. I haven't really thought about him. The data file does give some...compelling information.

Where is he anyway? He seems to be the only one not here.

Alright, then. I change my vote to Sec!
    Dutch
    Dutch

Murder On Murdock. Mafia Game - Page 3 Desing10
    Murder On Murdock. Mafia Game - Page 3 Birck_apocMurder On Murdock. Mafia Game - Page 3 Customizer_tagMurder On Murdock. Mafia Game - Page 3 Army_rank

Post  Dutch Wed May 12, 2010 12:06 am

Your lying Rad. How could you radio for a engineer when the radio is destroyed? Besides you where in the control room all day where the radio is located. How could it be destroyed right in front of you?

"Heavy take Rad to the isolation chamber maybe then we can get the truth. By means I would rather not say."
    Denal
    Denal

Or else

Murder On Murdock. Mafia Game - Page 3 Moc_expertMurder On Murdock. Mafia Game - Page 3 Birck_apoc

Post  Denal Wed May 12, 2010 12:11 am

Not playing character: OoHh... The isolation chamber.

Playing as character: Well, I'm off to go grab my holo game. It's actually quite interesting. The game I'm gonna play is a pretty interesting one: Halo ODST. Holo game people come up with interesting stuff these days. It helps get rid of the stress. Anyways, I've noticed Sec hasn't been here in a while.
    I'll keep a look out and see if I can find him.
    TK-421
    TK-421

Post  TK-421 Wed May 12, 2010 12:11 am

Dutch wrote:Your lying Rad. How could you radio for a engineer when the radio is destroyed? Besides you where in the control room all day where the radio is located. How could it be destroyed right in front of you?

"Heavy take Rad to the isolation chamber maybe then we can get the truth. By means I would rather not say."
    "You're lying. where is were. "
    Okay I thought I told you that I went to find Ed to give him a message about a monthly health report from kamino. I was looking for about two minutes when I came back to find him on the bases scanners. I then found the place filled with scorch marks. I tried to fix it for an hour then over the local channel (on our helmets) I contacted the mechanic. Make sense? Now take me down to the isolation chamber if you want just give me the damn holobook so I don't fail the Sarge's report. (It's for school)

Post  Guest Wed May 12, 2010 12:13 am

Dutch wrote:Your lying Rad. How could you radio for a engineer when the radio is destroyed? Besides you where in the control room all day where the radio is located. How could it be destroyed right in front of you?

Now now! We have no need to do that. This is very true. The possibilities of who could have done this are large. But with your post, Ace, I change my vote to Rad. You are obviously lying, and as both I and Ace have said, you are the most likely to destroy the radio.
    TK-421
    TK-421

Post  TK-421 Wed May 12, 2010 12:18 am

Fine I did NOT want to have to do this.

VOTE ACE/DUTCH

Why would you not want someone who know how to correctly operate the channels alive? Gosh with what 7 or so of you standing around me, you could easily see that (if it was fixed) I would send an immediate message to high command. Your archive says you are dislike for your attitude, are you just a seperatist who thinks that they are better than the clones cause you will actually live to see us die. Us innocent troopers have nothing to hide. Go check my bunk.

Post  Guest Wed May 12, 2010 12:24 am

TK-421 wrote:Fine I did NOT want to have to do this.

VOTE ACE/DUTCH

Why would you not want someone who know how to correctly operate the channels alive? Gosh with what 7 or so of you standing around me, you could easily see that (if it was fixed) I would send an immediate message to high command. Your archive says you are dislike for your attitude, are you just a seperatist who thinks that they are better than the clones cause you will actually live to see us die. Us innocent troopers have nothing to hide. Go check my bunk.
    This is obviously BS. You have already told lies, and you are at the radio all day. Another thing, why would we need to know the daily health report of Kamino? We are to far, and it serves no relative importance to us. The health report of the clones on Kamino is something a separatist or a General/Senator would want. And since you are obviously not a Senator or Jedi, well....
    TK-421
    TK-421

Post  TK-421 Wed May 12, 2010 12:26 am

Fine you want it that way so be it...
    Troops follow my example (not really but learn from it)

UNVOTE: ACE/DUTCH
    VOTE: RAD/TK-421

Let my death prove this.
    Dutch
    Dutch

Murder On Murdock. Mafia Game - Page 3 Birck_apocMurder On Murdock. Mafia Game - Page 3 Customizer_tagMurder On Murdock. Mafia Game - Page 3 Army_rank

Post  Dutch Wed May 12, 2010 12:29 am

Your talking treason for which I could have you exactitude.

"Ine take him away."
    TK-421
    TK-421

Post  TK-421 Wed May 12, 2010 12:32 am

I go to death to prove my innocence. You should all know the two to vote for tomorrow. Know this Ace and Ine I know that your traitorous *&#es did not fool me one bit. *Spits on both* Rot with the clankers.
    Dutch
    Dutch

Post  Dutch Wed May 12, 2010 12:36 am

How dare you spit on own your captain.

*With draws dc-17 hand blaster and places it on Rads forehead and pulls the trigger*

*Smirks*

Enjoy death Rad!

Last edited by Dutch on Wed May 12, 2010 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Post  Guest Wed May 12, 2010 12:36 am

TK-421 wrote:Fine you want it that way so be it...
    Troops follow my example (not really but learn from it)

UNVOTE: ACE/DUTCH
    VOTE: RAD/TK-421

Let my death prove this.
    Damn, brother.

You are brave, and I did vow not to kill a brother again. I change my vote to...No one! I can't vote against my brothers!

Post  Guest Wed May 12, 2010 12:37 am

Dutch wrote:How dare you spit on own your captain.

*With draws dc-17 hand blaster and places it on Rads forehead and pulls the trigger*
    What are you doing!

You have no write to do this to him. He is a brother, as are all we all.
    Dutch
    Dutch

Post  Dutch Wed May 12, 2010 12:38 am

I'm a free lancer not some ones brother.

He wanted death and I gave him what he wanted.

Post  Guest Wed May 12, 2010 12:40 am

That is it! I vote Ace!!

(Also, you can't kill people randomly during the day phase...)
    Dutch
    Dutch

Post  Dutch Wed May 12, 2010 12:46 am

(I knew that)

I was only kidding. So I set the handgun on stun. Rad should wake in an hour.

Besides he couldn't have planted the bomb. The only two people who had that kinda of explosive would be Heavy and plate.
    Denal
    Denal

Or else

Post  Denal Wed May 12, 2010 12:49 am

I hear all the comotion and run down to the interigation room. "What the hell happened to him!"
    Dutch
    Dutch

Post  Dutch Wed May 12, 2010 12:51 am

Oh I just shot him in the head. He'll be fine besides your the medic you should know.

Post  Guest Wed May 12, 2010 12:51 am

Dutch wrote:(I knew that)

I was only kidding. So I set the handgun on stun. Rad should wake in an hour.

Besides he couldn't have planted the bomb. The only two people who had that kinda of explosive would be Heavy and plate.
    Hmm. True. But how could they have gotten there to plant it if Rad was there to watch it all day? Maybe his alibi is true. But my vote stays. Your anger both confused me and Shocked me.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 5:48 am