Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Destroy the cloning machine! (Hidden lab)

Custom 333
    Custom 333

C4 is my cousin
    Destroy the cloning machine! (Hidden lab) Gold_starDestroy the cloning machine! (Hidden lab) Birck_apocDestroy the cloning machine! (Hidden lab) Customizer_tag

Destroy the cloning machine! (Hidden lab) Empty Destroy the cloning machine! (Hidden lab)

Post  Custom 333 Thu May 13, 2010 4:31 pm

The hero has to get past the alien monster (Brickmaster set rebuilt) to destroy the cloning machine.
    Destroy the cloning machine! (Hidden lab) Img_0413

Destroy the cloning machine! (Hidden lab) Img_0414

Destroy the cloning machine! (Hidden lab) Img_0415
    Custom 333
    Custom 333

C4 is my cousin
    Destroy the cloning machine! (Hidden lab) Gold_starDestroy the cloning machine! (Hidden lab) Birck_apocDestroy the cloning machine! (Hidden lab) Customizer_tag

Destroy the cloning machine! (Hidden lab) Empty Re: Destroy the cloning machine! (Hidden lab)

Post  Custom 333 Fri May 14, 2010 6:12 pm

Neutral ...
    CaptainLock
    CaptainLock

Destroy the cloning machine! (Hidden lab) Empty Re: Destroy the cloning machine! (Hidden lab)

Post  CaptainLock Fri May 14, 2010 6:48 pm

Could do with some computers and a little bit more detail. Wink
    Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree
    Destroy the cloning machine! (Hidden lab) Birck_apoc

Post  Darman Fri May 14, 2010 8:20 pm

Its not good...It could use some detail and some better structure, instead of the walls being plates perhaps bricks with some greebles on them? The cloning machine needs to look like a cloning machine, not a over sized blender. I think some tube and grille pieces would make it a bit more Clonish and maybe a tube that can fit a minifigure?
    Custom 333
    Custom 333

C4 is my cousin

Post  Custom 333 Fri May 14, 2010 8:36 pm

Eh. Thanks for the feed back though. Smile

I'll add some more things if I can, my collection stinks for MOCing though, it's mostly plates and large bricks.
    PVT Hunter
    PVT Hunter

Post  PVT Hunter Sat May 15, 2010 7:34 pm

to be honest Neutral
    its not very good.
    i would suggest making it maybe more like kamino and the cloning machine more like a bacta tank.
    and adding some computers like captainlock said and maybe some greebles.
    Custom 333
    Custom 333

C4 is my cousin

Post  Custom 333 Sat May 15, 2010 7:35 pm

Excellent quoting. Laughing
    Flynn
    Flynn

Post  Flynn Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:45 am

As others have said, it's rather plain. I can't stand the use of the plates as walls, the underside makes for some pretty ugly detailing. The cloning machine is good and well designed, but the rest of the hall could use some details and greebles to establish this as a "lab". If your collection stinks, then try to build with what you have- try shrinking down the hall size to allow for bricked walls and more details.

It's a good start, though.
    Custom 333
    Custom 333

C4 is my cousin

Post  Custom 333 Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:44 pm

No need to dig this up Flynn, it's almost half a year old! Laughing

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:47 pm