Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
Darman
TK-421
1 Million Watts of Power
Custom 333
eclipsegrafx
Denal
YG-49
Hutch
Dutch
13 posters

Murder in the Mansion Discussion.

Troopa D
    Troopa D

Comes back like a well trained spartan...Or not...
    Murder in the Mansion Discussion. - Page 3 Halo

Murder in the Mansion Discussion. - Page 3 Empty Re: Murder in the Mansion Discussion.

Post  Troopa D Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:34 am

My guy looks...uh...errgh...but oh whatever. Neutral

Murder in the Mansion Discussion. - Page 3 Empty Re: Murder in the Mansion Discussion.

Post  Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:36 am

Bald? He was the last one I made, and had no gray hair. Unless you want really long gray hair?
    eclipsegrafx
    eclipsegrafx

Post  eclipsegrafx Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:34 am

Because of time zone differences you should post what "morning" and "night" times are in a specific time zone so all will know.

Also will it be an issue if saturday morning I am not on? I mean I can pop in, in the afternoon right?

Saturday morning is the opening of the LEGO store by me and I want to meet the builder before it gets busy.

Thanks.

Post  Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:41 am

That's fine. You do not have to be here the entire time. Just long enough to read the comments and vote someone out.

As far as the day/night cycles go, day cycles could take a few days, while night could be less than 16 hours. I can't say how long they will goo for each time, it depends on how quickly the members vote out others.
    eclipsegrafx
    eclipsegrafx

Post  eclipsegrafx Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:48 am

I under stand the reason for the cycle lengths but maybe you should add caps to it... would hate to see the game die because one member decided to spazz out and wait a week to respond.

Post  Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:49 am

I see what you mean.
    Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree
    Murder in the Mansion Discussion. - Page 3 Birck_apoc

Post  Darman Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:43 am

The characters look great, I also know little about mafias but I guess I'll remember my google searches along the way.
    Custom 333
    Custom 333

C4 is my cousin
    Murder in the Mansion Discussion. - Page 3 Gold_starMurder in the Mansion Discussion. - Page 3 Birck_apocMurder in the Mansion Discussion. - Page 3 Customizer_tag

Post  Custom 333 Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:39 pm

Were the PM sent? I didn't get one.
    Denal
    Denal

Don't forget to floss!...
    Or else

Murder in the Mansion Discussion. - Page 3 Customizer_tag
    Murder in the Mansion Discussion. - Page 3 Moc_expertMurder in the Mansion Discussion. - Page 3 Birck_apoc

Post  Denal Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:38 pm

I don't think he sent them yet. Wink
    Cyrus
    Cyrus

Post  Cyrus Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:49 pm

I'd like to be any open spot... besides a girl.
    eclipsegrafx
    eclipsegrafx

Post  eclipsegrafx Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:45 pm

pm's are going to be sent saturday.

Post  Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:49 pm

Cyrus wrote:I'd like to be any open spot... besides a girl.
    Sorry, there is no room. You have been online before the sing up closed. You should have asked then.
    Cyrus
    Cyrus

Post  Cyrus Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:43 am

I dougt it, I leave my computer with stuff up like this up all the time.

Post  Guest Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:34 am

No. I know for a fact you have been on this forum (and active) while the sign up was still open.
    Custom 333
    Custom 333

C4 is my cousin
    Murder in the Mansion Discussion. - Page 3 Gold_starMurder in the Mansion Discussion. - Page 3 Birck_apocMurder in the Mansion Discussion. - Page 3 Customizer_tag

Post  Custom 333 Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:33 pm

Besides, it would require you to actually reply to a PM, which is apparently outside of your ability. Mad
    eclipsegrafx
    eclipsegrafx

Post  eclipsegrafx Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:36 pm

Ease up guys... maybe he just didn't see anyone else interested and thought he had time to respond later.

I mainly signed up to support the game... I have a very busy schedule and its only going to get more busy.
    Custom 333
    Custom 333

C4 is my cousin

Post  Custom 333 Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:56 pm

I'm mad at him because of TLMA, it doesn't matter if he was a saint here.

EDIT: I flamed him in the 66th reply, anyone here superstitious? Laughing
    Denal
    Denal

Don't forget to floss!...
    Or else

Murder in the Mansion Discussion. - Page 3 Moc_expertMurder in the Mansion Discussion. - Page 3 Birck_apoc

Post  Denal Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:48 pm

Huh? Well... like Eclipse said, there's no need to be too harsh.
    Custom 333
    Custom 333

C4 is my cousin

Post  Custom 333 Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:56 pm

I wasn't harsh at all, just pointing out that he doesn't know how to reply to a PM, unless he was just being rude. At least 3 TLMA members can back me up.

Post  Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:42 pm

Custom. Please drop the whole tlma thing. It is done. I'm sure Cyrus doesn't want this kind of crap heading his way. Just drop it.

On another note, I will get the mafia game posted soon. I might post slightly late/earlier, though. Just be ready to vote some people off today. Very Happy
    Custom 333
    Custom 333

C4 is my cousin

Post  Custom 333 Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:57 pm

Consider the issue dropped.
    YG-49
    YG-49

Post  YG-49 Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:06 am

The way I see it and from having experience with these games we should get at least a week to vote someone off.
    Hutch
    Hutch

Post  Hutch Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:10 am

Or in this case maybe 3 days.

Post  Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:20 am

I will move it to Monday night. But with how far we were getting, I figured it wouldn't take past Sunday to vote someone off.
    Hutch
    Hutch

Post  Hutch Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:12 pm

Sounds good.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 2:14 am