Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

The Beginners Guide to Brickpocalypse

TheMissingPiece
    TheMissingPiece

Unaware Admin
    The Beginners Guide to Brickpocalypse Admin_tag_with_new_logo
    The Beginners Guide to Brickpocalypse Customizer_tagThe Beginners Guide to Brickpocalypse Birck_apoc

The Beginners Guide to Brickpocalypse Empty The Beginners Guide to Brickpocalypse

Post  TheMissingPiece Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:18 am

That's right! The second season of Brickpocalypse is about to begin, and with this new guide, you can get started right!

Before you start, there are some things you need to know.
    1. This is not just a theme, but an epic story, detailing the struggles of the survivors of the Brickpocalypse.
    2. While everyone contributes, everyone needs to make sure their story is relevant to the main story.

1: Sign Up. Can just post here saying "I, [insert username here] would like to join"
    2: Create a sig-fig! Just post in in the minifig customization sub-forum. No customs, please. Keep the minifig parts as common as possible for anyone who would like to create a MOC with your sig-fig in it. Bear in mind that we will try to keep your sigfig as accurate as possible.
    3: read the stories! Some other members and I will be posting stories of our own, and you can base your MOCs of these stories, or write your own!

Characters
    The main story will focus around these characters. The pictures are obciously not up to date, I will update them at a later date.
    Link

Brickpocalypse-Related Media
    Writers or builders block? These bits of media will give you a good feel of the mood of Brickpocalypse.

Music:

More to come! Feel free to contribute to the making of this guide!
    Alpha Beta
    Alpha Beta

The Beginners Guide to Brickpocalypse Empty Re: The Beginners Guide to Brickpocalypse

Post  Alpha Beta Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:30 am

I join
    Big Smile
    Big Smile

The Beginners Guide to Brickpocalypse Empty Re: The Beginners Guide to Brickpocalypse

Post  Big Smile Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:31 pm

I, Big Smile (Ben) want to join.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:21 pm