Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
customhelmetsman
jj481012
Mr.Thrawn
Hank
Denal
Alpha Beta
Seven
CaptainLock
Dutch
1 Million Watts of Power
Custom 333
TheMissingPiece
Darman
17 posters

Brick Apocalypse.

TheMissingPiece
    TheMissingPiece

Unaware Admin
    Brick Apocalypse. - Page 16 Admin_tag_with_new_logo
    Brick Apocalypse. - Page 16 Customizer_tagBrick Apocalypse. - Page 16 Birck_apoc

Brick Apocalypse. - Page 16 Empty Re: Brick Apocalypse.

Post  TheMissingPiece Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:49 am

Weapon Choices

Dutch sent Seven and Mil back to camp to tell the rest of the survivors (Hank and Beartuar) of the rescue.
    Brick Apocalypse. - Page 16 Img_2214

“That’s a ton of weapons,” C3 breathed.

“Alright, boys, pick your weapons.”

Dutch – Camo M24 & Baseball Bat

Hazard – G36

Denal – SPAS-14 Combat shotgun

Darman – XM8

Anne – M107

C3 – Type 99 LMG (BA LMG)

TMP – PPsh, P90

Seven - Apoc SMG

Hank - RPG

Beartuar - G36

Mil - M16

If anyone is unsatisfied with their weapon, PM me and we will work something out.

The Prophecy

After they had picked out their weapons, they started walking back to camp.
    “What’s up with the new lid you’re holding?” Piece asked Dutch, who had found a fedora. He obviously liked it; he replaced it with his years old baseball cap. Piece never found Dutch without that cap, and now he was replacing it.
    “Get a good look, boys and girls. This is probably the first and last time you will see my bare head.”
    Jaws dropped. Dutch was bald, but there was more than that. There was what looked like a scar- no, a birthmark on the back of his head, saying only 2 words: BRICK ARK.
    “I never knew what it was about,” Dutch said, donning his new hat. “Probably some piece of destiny sh*t. never believed in that.”
    Everyone continued to stare at Dutch. “Maybe it had to do with the Brickpocalypse,” Denal said quietly. “Maybe that’s us. Brick Ark. Maybe we’re supposed to destroy these zombies and bring peace back to Earth.”
    “You keep on dreaming,” said C3. “We’re in sh*t so deep we forgot what the sun looks like.”
    “Whatever you say,” replied Denal, and they continued walking.

They were about half a mile away from the camp when they saw Darman run toward them, bleeding and limping heavily like a injured bum begging for alms.
    “T-t-they’re g-g-gone. All g-g-gone. Mil, Hank, S-S-S-Seven, a-a-all of them,” he sputtered, blood spraying out of his mouth.
    “It’s ok, son,” said Piece, putting a hand on his shoulder. “Denal will get you fixed. The rest of us will investigate.”
    Piece, Dutch, Hazard, and C3 sprinted to the flaming camp, probably set off by a knocked over candle. They found 3 skeletons, all bone.
    “Zombies. I knew they would be back.” Piece kneeled down. “Mil was loyal to me, my best friend. Now he’s gone. And I never got to say good-bye.”
    A single tear rolled down his cheek. Piece was usually stoic, often hiding his emotions. Weeping meant a lot.
    Now it was Dutch’s turn to put a hand on Piece’s shoulder. “We’ll get them. Maybe Denal’s right. Perhaps one day, we will eliminate these freaks of nature.”

Dutch and Hazard set up a makeshift tent using some old shanty roofing, similar to those used in slums before the Brickpocalypse. Now it was the best roofing one can get.
    It was a restless night for everyone. Anne was crying nonstop, and Denal was beside her, comforting her. Hazard and Dutch were busy getting supplies and making more temporary shelter. C3 was digging graves, and Piece just sat on a stone, looking at the bodies.
    The skeletons did not leave his sight until the following morning, when they were buried.

I am basically getting rid of the inactive members, as they are both wastes of pieces and time. If they want to rejoin I can always find a way.....Wink
    Dutch
    Dutch

Brick Apocalypse. - Page 16 Desing10
    Brick Apocalypse. - Page 16 Birck_apocBrick Apocalypse. - Page 16 Customizer_tagBrick Apocalypse. - Page 16 Army_rank

Post  Dutch Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:58 am

Wow!

Very nice job TMP on the story and nice Ba collection. Very Happy Seven you will be missed. *A moment of silence*
    TheMissingPiece
    TheMissingPiece

Unaware Admin
    Brick Apocalypse. - Page 16 Customizer_tagBrick Apocalypse. - Page 16 Birck_apoc

Post  TheMissingPiece Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:59 am

Thank You!

I'm more of a visual learner and writer, so I try to use plenty of imagery and description to make it sound more like a film.
    Dutch
    Dutch

Brick Apocalypse. - Page 16 Desing10
    Brick Apocalypse. - Page 16 Birck_apocBrick Apocalypse. - Page 16 Customizer_tagBrick Apocalypse. - Page 16 Army_rank

Post  Dutch Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:01 am

You should try to make a comic book.
    Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree
    Brick Apocalypse. - Page 16 Birck_apoc

Post  Darman Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:56 am

Son? Razz You do realize In the story I'm a Marine right? If anything I'd be limping there saying, "There all fucking gone. Dead, I don't know." Then collapse from my wounds considering blood is gushing from my mouth and I probably have multiple bullet/stab wounds. Razz Good read, can't wait for more, from now on if you want to get a weapon Idea check out TMP's post. You can always create your own of course, but make sure it isn't modern. ;)Oh and thanks for the inspiration, expect a entry soon.
    TheMissingPiece
    TheMissingPiece

Unaware Admin

Post  TheMissingPiece Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:06 am

Darman wrote:Son? Razz You do realize In the story I'm a Marine right? If anything I'd be limping there saying, "There all fucking gone. Dead, I don't know." Then collapse from my wounds considering blood is gushing from my mouth and I probably have multiple bullet/stab wounds.

Fear and anxiety have overcome all your military training. Only instinct got you out alive. Razz
    Denal
    Denal

Don't forget to floss!...
    Or else

Brick Apocalypse. - Page 16 Customizer_tag
    Brick Apocalypse. - Page 16 Moc_expertBrick Apocalypse. - Page 16 Birck_apoc

Post  Denal Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:13 am

The SPAS is mine Bee-otchs. Razz So that would basically leave these chracters alive...

-Dutch
    -Denal
    -Darman
    -TheMissingPiece
    -C3
    -Anne
    -Hazard
    TheMissingPiece
    TheMissingPiece

Unaware Admin

Post  TheMissingPiece Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:27 am

Yep. Smile But I'm adding more.....
    Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree

Post  Darman Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:27 am

Well I might chance it, I don't know. It seems like were both telling different stories here. Razz
    Denal
    Denal

Or else

Post  Denal Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:31 am

Nightfall

-28 Years Ago
    “Denal,” That will be his name. It was a faint sound that can be heard from outside the small shack. A group of survivors have banded together and have formed a safe haven, thus protecting themselves against the growing hordes of zombies. The young women who just gave birth, around the age of 23, was the wife of a very important figure in the group. He was their leader.
    One day, as night began to fall, the zombies have begun to strike the safe haven. Hordes and hordes followed. One after another, tearring the flesh off of bone. The survivors were surrounded. There was nowhere to go. The last words Denal’s father would say before his fall were… “Run,”

-Present day
    Denal stared at the graves of his former friends. Mil, loyal, brave, always knew when to be there.
    Hank, the veteran. He’s been fighting the zombie horde since he was born. This wasn’t his time to die.
    Beuatar, the rookie. Cheerful, sligthly annoying, but… Always put a smile on Denal’s face. Seven… A true leader. The main reason why Denal made it this far today…
    “Denal,” C3 anknowledged him has he walked over to the spot where Denal was mourning. “Night is falling. It’s your shift,” Denal nodded and walked dullfully to a wooden ladder which was leaning against an overhang on the roof. He grabbed a sniper leaning lazily on a crate and climbed carefully up the speaky, old, filty, ladder. Once he reached the top, Denal took a position on the roof behind a few munition crates, and a LMG.
    As night fell, Denal began to see things. He began to hear things. His mind was racing with thoughts. Denal’s felt sick. His stomache felt like it was rolling. He started to vomit blood and cry. His eyes were red with soreness. Denal then felt something on his back. He turned around and was face to face with a zombie. The zombie jumped on him and…
    “Ah, fucking shit!” Denal yelled as he woke up from the horrifying dream. Anne climbed up the ladder and asked him, “What happened?”
    Denal, sweating hard, said,”Bad dream,” His eyes were still wide with fear and panic. Anne rolled her eyes and climbed back down the ladder. Denal closed his eyes for a minute and tried to regain some sense. This didn’t help very much since a heard a bunch of noises from the forests surrounding the rubish camp. The horde is coming, and they’ll stop for nothing to get their next meal.
    Custom 333
    Custom 333

C4 is my cousin
    Brick Apocalypse. - Page 16 Gold_starBrick Apocalypse. - Page 16 Birck_apocBrick Apocalypse. - Page 16 Customizer_tag

Post  Custom 333 Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:46 pm

This is all kewl...

Who was the third person who deid?
    Denal
    Denal

Or else

Post  Denal Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:10 pm

Well, I think it's supposed to be four since um... Seven, Mil, Hank, and I think Beuatar die.
    TheMissingPiece
    TheMissingPiece

Unaware Admin

Post  TheMissingPiece Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:10 am

Correct again. Smile
    Denal
    Denal

Or else

Post  Denal Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:53 am

Crossfire

"We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; For he today that sheds his blood with me; Shall be my brother."

They are coming. Thirsty for blood, flesh, and bone. We're ready...
    Denal a young man. Also one of the few to make it far into the apocalypse. Tonight... He will have to make it through not just physically, but mentally.
    At the brink of night was when they showed up. Denal would know what it was. Thoguths flowwed through him like wildfire. Tonight... Denal armed the LMG and sounded the alarm. The others were already ready. C3 climbed up the ladder and walked over to Denal. Probably came to man the LMG.
    "Alright son... We know who gets this weapon," C3 said with a grin. Denal smiled back,
    "Yeah, I guess I do know," Denal moved to the side and jumped down to the ground. He grabbed an assault rifle and took a position behing a make-shift barrier. The forest was a dark ass. Shitting out crap was the day goes on. The shit is going to be exterminated tonight. "Piece" rallied the remaining members of Brick Ark.
    "Alright boys," He then stared at Anne. "And girl. Tonight... Tonight will be our day. Let's take out these zombies," Dutch, Hazard, Darman, "Piece", and Denal let out war cries. They arised from their positions to the sight of a pack of zombies. More would follow. The sound of the LMG's gunfire and the zombies groans filled the battle field. The members of Brick Ark began to fire their weapons at the horde. The only thing they wouldn't know is... That they would lose...

Denal aimmed down the red dot,"They just keep coming!" he yelled. Dutch had 10 zombies surrounding him. Denal ran up to one and knifed it. It fell down with a cry. The zombies retaliated by turning towards Denal. Empting clips into the pack, Denal was almost out of ammo. He threw the rifle on the ground and pulled out his SPAS. Sniper fire would take down the zombies around Denal before he could evn fire a shell.
    Denal turned and saw Anne. She blinked at him and went back behind cover.
    He could hear screams from the shed base though. Zombies penetrated the base from the flank and ambushed C3 and Hazard. Denal ran to the base to the sight of a zombie tearing apart Hazard.
    "Hazard!" Denal yelled. Blood gushed out of his torn apart body. Denal shot the zombies that were feasting on him. The moment Denal stared into Hazard's eyes, he was dead. Denal was about to vomit. His face was wet with sweat, but a new source arrived. Tears. Denal turned and found C3. He was wounded. Deep cut went through his armor and penetrated his skin. Denal knealt down beside the heavy soldier and took off his armor. Imediatly, he pulled out a bandAid kit and began to bandage the wound.
    "You," C3 began to talk. "You, are one of the most conservative members of this group. I see how you care for everyone of us..." C3's breathe was becoming fainter.
    "Oh your not going to die on me," Denal picked up the heavy soldier and began walking towards the west. He stared at the battlefield.
    "We lost..." Denal said under his breathe. Denal knew what he had to do. He raised his SPAS and fired 8 rounds into the dark night sky.
    "Retreat!" He yelled. The others responded to the message and began to flee. Once everyone arrived, Denal took one last look at the camp. The memories... The adventure.
    "Bye" Denal walked away just as the sun began to rise. A new adventure is going to begin, he thought. This one will determine our fates.

Remaining members of Brick Ark:
    Dutch
    Darman
    Denal
    C3
    TheMissingPiece
    Anne
    TheMissingPiece
    TheMissingPiece

Unaware Admin

Post  TheMissingPiece Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:19 am

Nice story, Denal, definitely one of your better ones.

Hazaaaaard.......

Also another one of my buddies. As you replied to my story with a story of your own, I will do so to you.

Soon....
    [Not Applicable]
    [Not Applicable]

The Nameless one...

Post  [Not Applicable] Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:47 am

Great story Denal, Another one down...

TheMissingPiece
    TheMissingPiece

Unaware Admin

Post  TheMissingPiece Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:01 am

I couldn't help it. Laughing
    Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree

Post  Darman Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:36 am

Chapter 5 - Enter.

“Damn Chris, you need to get your facts straight before you go rushing in there.” I said, intensely worried about Chris going into another situation unprepared to the point of suicide. “I know that bastard is in there Justin, there’s no bloody denying it.” I sighed, rubbing my temples as I prepared to comment about his obvious state of un-readiness.
    “You can’t just go in guns a-blazing, and even if you did all you have is a pistol. Theirs no much you can do with that” I added as a afterthought. Chris just gave me another one of his ‘glares’ and stormed off, preparing to walk into the door. I rushed up to stop him, but he pushed me away and I couldn’t stop him as he kicked open the door, his pistol raised.

I rushed in after him, my own gun raised. I was ready to face whatever the hell we found in there, hopefully it wasn’t. My thoughts were quickly cut off as I heard six pistol shots erupt through my personal sound barrier, it cut into my earlobes and sounded like six sonic booms in rapid succession. I winced and turned my head to were I heard the sound, Chris stood there facing a empty wall.

“God Damn It!” Chris screamed, “Fuck!”. I jumped in surprise, not expecting to hear his shouts. I quickly looked around the room, he wasn’t here. He wasn’t here. Not here. Not there. Not. Fucking. Anywhere. I too wanted to shout, but I stopped myself before I had the chance to, instead I sighed and slumped against a concrete pillar right next to me. Chris as if he finally noticed my presence and glanced up at me. His eyes clearly asked me the question “Were?”

After a while a voice penetrated the atmosphere. “Brick, by bloody brick.” Chris said. I looked up startled, my body language already asking what my words didn’t. “What?” Even though I already knew the answer.
    “If it means finding him.” He replied. “I’ll rip this state apart, even if it means doing it brick by brick”

“Did you hear that?” I asked Denal as we continued trekking along the empty city sidewalks. I was a bit disturbed, we were walking along a sidewalk in Spring Field. One of the most populated cities in Illinois and it was a ghost town, there was absolutely nothing in sight, not even a zombie. Denal looked up at me. “No.” He stated simply and turned back to his feet, treating them as if he looked at them he could stop his aching. I sighed and turned back to my mental musing. That is until I heard the sound again, and again, and again. Denal’s head shot up in almost perfect synch with my own and we both pivoted in the same direction. “Gun Shots” I said, in which he replied.
    “No shit Sherlock” I decided to ignore that and started to head off in the direction I heard the shots, increasing my pace each passing second.

Denal followed closely behind, then I heard the shot again and I quickly adjusted my direction. Again. The sound pounded into my conscious, almost as much as the possibility of another survivor did to my thoughts. We quickly reached the source of the sound, it only took a couple seconds, to a open doorway. Into what looked to be a warehouse. Denal was about to rush into the door, but I pulled him back slamming him into the wall as silently as I could, which apparently wasn’t silent enough.

“Did you hear that?” I heard a voice said, and I barely muffled a chuckle as he mimicked the exact words I said earlier. “I did.” I heard the shuffling of feet and to bodies raising, I then heard the click of a safety and a clip being reloaded into a gun. Knowing that my armor would protect me I jumped into the doorway diving behind the closest thing I could find, which was a concrete pillar shouting. “Were survivors!”

To bad words can’t stop instinctive bullets which still bounced against my cover. “Shit” I heard one say and I heard the clatter of a clip slamming into the floor. It was either a sign of good will or the sign of a bad gun. Either way it gave Denal the chance to come in behind me and slid into a pillar across from me. Smashing into it, his face compacted against the cold concrete. I grinned, and contained my laughter at his poor attempt at cover diving.

From behind my cover I heard a few muffled thuds of boots on the ground, and I quickly brought my shotgun up to bear. Just in case. “Raiders?” I heard one of them ask to his partner, clearly he was trying to be quiet but it was a pathetic attempt. “How the hell should I know?” I heard the other one ask, not even trying to hide his words. I looked over to Denal, who had a quizzical expression on his face. God knows why, he could be thinking about dog shit on his boot for all I knew. In fact, I sniffed, that’s probably what I smelled like.

“Were not Raiders.” I heard Denal say across from me, the way he said ‘raiders’ told me what he was thinking about. What are the chances they would have used the same term as us? I discarded the thought, Fallout was a common enough game and who was I to question coincidence. I heard a few, better contained whispers from across the room,. I only caught a couple snippets like “Him” or “Lie.” For what seemed like hours the two bickered until I shouted.
    “For Christ’s sakes, stop arguing like a married couple about what we stand for. If we were raiders I would have shot you a while ago.” They seemed to agree with my logic and I heard both of them standing up. I motioned to Denal to do the same and we both carefully crept out of our cover. My Commander would have probably cringed at me holstering my weapon in this type of situation but if I came up with a shotgun raised they would have probably shot me. Immediately. And at the moment I didn’t completely trust my armor’s ability to hold together.

They both came out, and I got my first good look at them. The first person was in a scruffy suit and carried a Rifle, he had a suitcase slung across his back held by a bandolier. His hair was as untidy as his suit and was a chestnut brown, his eyes were a deep green and he had a pale complexion. Something of which I was wary of, it being a common sign of a infected. He looked like he was a Lawyer at some point in his life, or at least some businessman. His comrade didn’t look like he was in the best of shape of his life. He wore standard SWAT Armor which was pitted with bullet holes and disgustingly enough, blood. He had scars running down his face and it looked like he was recently in a fight with a rabid tiger. Which at this point honestly wouldn’t have surprised me. He was darkly tanned and donned black hair with deep blue eyes. They were certainly a odd bunch.

We both observed each other for a quick second and took awkward standing positions across from each other. “Excuse my friend over here, my names Justin and he’s Chris.” The Lawyer said. I glanced at Denal and saw he was preparing a sarcastic reply, I quickly cut him off saying, “I’m Darman.” Shrugging my head to the right I added. “He’s Denal.” I can’t say it was the most odd situations I was in, but it was certainly different. A Police Officer, a Marine Sergeant and a Lawyer are all in a warehouse.” It sounded like the beginning of a very bad joke. Denal coughed and shuffled his feet saying. “Were are you heading?” The two glanced at each other and replied at the same time.
    “Its complicated.” I chuckled at there simultaneous replies and said
    “Well, we have all day.”

I'm quite proud of this entry, not only is it my best written but it is my longest and was all (for the most part) written in a single session. I wish all my entries could be like this...As always constructive criticism is welcome as well as the regular comment. Thanks for taking your time to read this!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:57 am