Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
Pack765
CaptainLock
Gecko
Alpha Beta
Custom 333
Darman
The_Custom_One
TheMissingPiece
80-0
bl*c
14 posters

Debate Thread

Custom 333
    Custom 333

C4 is my cousin
    Debate Thread - Page 3 Gold_starDebate Thread - Page 3 Birck_apocDebate Thread - Page 3 Customizer_tag

Debate Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Debate Thread

Post  Custom 333 Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:53 pm

Flynn, TMP, and HG are the only ones on team "for", the rest of the forum is against.
    TheMissingPiece
    TheMissingPiece

Unaware Admin
    Debate Thread - Page 3 Admin_tag_with_new_logo
    Debate Thread - Page 3 Customizer_tagDebate Thread - Page 3 Birck_apoc

Post  TheMissingPiece Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:18 pm

I'm on neither and both. As long as it's a bit further away, I'm fine with it.
    Pack765
    Pack765

Post  Pack765 Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:34 pm

It'd obviously be on a new topic...
    Something where either side could easily win. Global warming, anyone?
    TheMissingPiece
    TheMissingPiece

Unaware Admin

Post  TheMissingPiece Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:45 pm

In that case, The signs are pretty obvious that climate hcange is occuring due to human activity. Simply reduce our carbon footprint and we will be fine. Wink
    Custom 333
    Custom 333

C4 is my cousin
    Debate Thread - Page 3 Gold_starDebate Thread - Page 3 Birck_apocDebate Thread - Page 3 Customizer_tag

Post  Custom 333 Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:49 pm

You can't tell me it's getting hotter when I'm freezing my tail off in Florida.

Post  Guest Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:06 pm

1) I'll make the new thread soon

2) Leave the debate for the new thread.

Post  Guest Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:45 pm

Is McDonald's disgusting? Discuss.
    Custom 333
    Custom 333

C4 is my cousin

Post  Custom 333 Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:47 pm

No. They used to be (I quit eating it then), but quality has shot up since then.

Post  Guest Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:50 pm

How so? I was forced to eat there over the summer, and it was a nauseating experience. I picked up the burger, and accidentally squeezed it as I was about to take a bite, and almost spilled the grease that came out on my pants. I ate Wendy's sometime later, and testingly squeezed it, and yet nothing came out. :/ Test it yourself, it's true. Wink
    Custom 333
    Custom 333

C4 is my cousin

Post  Custom 333 Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:51 pm

Grease is good. Very Happy
    Dutch
    Dutch

Debate Thread - Page 3 Desing10
    Debate Thread - Page 3 Birck_apocDebate Thread - Page 3 Customizer_tagDebate Thread - Page 3 Army_rank

Post  Dutch Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:55 pm

:no:

Grease will only make you fatter.

Post  Guest Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:20 am

Hazard with a Glove wrote:1) I'll make the new thread soon

2) Leave the debate for the new thread.
    Ah, curse my forgetfulness...

Anyway

1) You should realize not every single McDonalds (and all other fast food places) are the same. Many of them have different standards, because of different employees and managers. One guy who cooks a Whopper in Florida might not do it exactly the same as someone in Nebraska.

2) Just because they was grease on it doesn't mean it's terrible. As long as your not a lazy slob, it is ok to eat bad stuff.

Post  Guest Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:29 am

YOU DON'T KNOW ME! Maybe I AM a lazy slob...
    >.>
    <.<

JK. That's true to a certain extent. You know you have to walk around a football field to burn off ONE M&M? Imagine how many times for one burger. Wink Think about that.
    Custom 333
    Custom 333

C4 is my cousin

Post  Custom 333 Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:45 am

^WTF? Where'd you hear that?

And even if that's true, the food doesn't just sit there 'till you exercise, you also use a lot of it for staying awake and growing and regenerating.

@Hazard: That's one of your best posts in the debate thread. And that's probably true, the burger I'm using for my argument was in Iowa.

Post  Guest Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:58 am

@Haz, you should realize that they all follow the same receipe, so the only thing that is different is how old the ingredients are, and how long they cook it. Besides, on time I went to McDonald's and there was a pile of salt next to the fries, and I had fries, and they were super salty.

@C3, I heard that from several people, and papers. Wink I know my facts, don't worry.
    Seven
    Seven

Wacky *times 7
    Debate Thread - Page 3 Regula10
    Debate Thread - Page 3 Birck_apocDebate Thread - Page 3 Army_rank

Post  Seven Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:00 am

Mcdonalds FTL, KFC FTW! Very Happy
    King Bearatuar
    King Bearatuar

Post  King Bearatuar Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:41 pm

Deleted for racist content -Omega
    TheMissingPiece
    TheMissingPiece

Unaware Admin

Post  TheMissingPiece Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:56 pm

King Bearatuar wrote:Wacky. You make yourself seem black. McDonalds is terrible for you and the chicken nuggets, quite frankly, taste like, well, um... $#!t. I refuse to get stuff at McDonalds as I don't contribute to the monopolizing effect of McWorld. I do screw around in the play place quite often though. I'm 14 years old...

Raciest Language.

~TMP

Post  Guest Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:57 pm

Racist guy, ZOMG -Omega

Post  Guest Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:13 pm

King Bearatuar wrote:Wacky. You make yourself seem black. McDonalds is terrible for you and the chicken nuggets, quite frankly, taste like, well, um... $#!t. I refuse to get stuff at McDonalds as I don't contribute to the monopolizing effect of McWorld. I do screw around in the play place quite often though. I'm 14 years old...
    Uh, WTF.

Stereotypes, although sometimes funny, in this case are just stupid and wrong.

Also, since when did McDonalds have a monopoly? Let's see, there's Taco Bell, KFC, Burger King,Wendy's, Subway,Pizza Hut, Long John Silvers, Culver's (Midwest franchise, for those of you who don't know. Very cool place, and actually not very bad for you.), dairy Queen, etc.

My whole argument is that these things aren't bad for you if you're a smart person.

Unfortunately, common sense is like a legit MW2 quickscoper in Search n Destroy, who can go positive. They're just not that common.

And, you're free to hate certain fast food franchises. Just not to be that guy who says "Oh, that's not healthy. You shouldn't eat that. Nag, nag, nag..." every time someone mentions it.

And, you also really can't just ignore it, cause it isn't going away. Humanity, or atleast Americans love convenience. And fast food is convenient. It also tastes great. So yeah.

Post  Guest Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:16 pm

I never said that. It started off with me giving my opinion about the fast food at McDonald's. I personally think that if they made a BigMac the way they do other places like Jack in the Box, then yes, I would eat at McDonald's. The many McDonald's I live by, all have terrible service and quality. I think there is enough debate on this subject and that we should move on. Wink
    Custom 333
    Custom 333

C4 is my cousin

Post  Custom 333 Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:32 pm

MCD's is unhealthy, but not fatal, and not evil. End of debate.

And Bearatuar goes against the rules.
    80-0
    80-0

Post  80-0 Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:19 am

Good lord, racism in a McDonalds debate?

Everyone knows they go to Chinese restaurants for the chicken wings.

What? It's true.

Hey, I like fried chicken too, so back off.

People say you have to live a balanced life, "healthy eating and healthy living", and I say one or the other. If you exercise regularly, you work off whatever junk you eat. If you eat really healthily and don't do much, you won't put on much.

McDonald's is a perfectly legitimate source of food. It shows what a great country this is... If you think it's horrible food, then that's your opinion. There's at least one other person living down your street or in your school who disagrees with you. I don't think it's debatable.

However, for Michelle my belle Obama, not so, she's fighting obesity and she's coming for YOU, fatties, so watch out! Laughing
    Flynn
    Flynn

Post  Flynn Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:56 pm

Omega wrote:Is McDonald's disgusting? Discuss.

You people need to read Fast Food Nation to really understand why you shouldn't eat at a place like McDonald's (And it's not necessarily because of the food itself, it's because of the system of corruption McDonald's and other fast food chains have created in modern society, and how it's detrimental to not only the consumers, but the workers in the industry as well). That's not to say there's nothing wrong with the food, though- just wait until you read about the meatpacking plants...ugh.

Yeah, in case you didn't know, it's a common occurrence at meat packing plants when the cows are being sliced open and the internal organs are being removed for mistakes to be made. And by mistakes, I mean the inside of the cow slices open and blood, organs, and fecal matter get into the meat.

Yeah. There's crap in the meat.
    Custom 333
    Custom 333

C4 is my cousin

Post  Custom 333 Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:21 pm

Flynn wrote:
    Omega wrote:Is McDonald's disgusting? Discuss.

You people need to read Fast Food Nation to really understand why you shouldn't eat at a place like McDonald's (And it's not necessarily because of the food itself, it's because of the system of corruption McDonald's and other fast food chains have created in modern society, and how it's detrimental to not only the consumers, but the workers in the industry as well). That's not to say there's nothing wrong with the food, though- just wait until you read about the meatpacking plants...ugh.

Yeah, in case you didn't know, it's a common occurrence at meat packing plants when the cows are being sliced open and the internal organs are being removed for mistakes to be made. And by mistakes, I mean the inside of the cow slices open and blood, organs, and fecal matter get into the meat.

Yeah. There's crap in the meat.
    I got a bone in a cheeseburger once.

You know, you just ruined food for me in general. Laughing

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 9:26 pm