Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Custom 333
TK-421
Hutch
Dutch
1 Million Watts of Power
YG-49
Troopa D
11 posters

Official Murder Mansion Mafia Game

Custom 333
    Custom 333

C4 is my cousin
    Official Murder Mansion Mafia Game - Page 2 Gold_starOfficial Murder Mansion Mafia Game - Page 2 Birck_apocOfficial Murder Mansion Mafia Game - Page 2 Customizer_tag

Official Murder Mansion Mafia Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Murder Mansion Mafia Game

Post  Custom 333 Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:43 pm

I've started somthing here. Very Happy

BTW, could sombody check to see if he is Private Alex, who is Darth Yoda.

Official Murder Mansion Mafia Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Murder Mansion Mafia Game

Post  Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:57 pm

Custom 333 wrote:I've started somthing here. Very Happy

BTW, could somebody check to see if he is Private Alex, who is Darth Yoda.
    CABG doesn't care about us here. It isn't Dy. I am fairly sure we are off their radars.

Now what is that, 3 votes? Your half way there.
    Custom 333
    Custom 333

C4 is my cousin
    Official Murder Mansion Mafia Game - Page 2 Gold_starOfficial Murder Mansion Mafia Game - Page 2 Birck_apocOfficial Murder Mansion Mafia Game - Page 2 Customizer_tag

Post  Custom 333 Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:00 pm

Towards killing him??? What is the day vote for?

Post  Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:15 pm

Custom 333 wrote:Towards killing him??? What is the day vote for?
    All voting 'kills' someone if they get enough votes. And it isn't necessarily killing them, I just don't have any other idea of what to do with them other than just pull them out of the game.
    Alex the Great
    Alex the Great

Post  Alex the Great Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:19 pm

I vote: Custom 333 for randomly voting me without any evidence, he is clearly trying to make reasons for people vote for someone other than himself. He is wearing gloves so he doesn't get any blood on his hands, for he was one that plotted against the host.
    Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree
    Official Murder Mansion Mafia Game - Page 2 Birck_apoc

Post  Darman Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:54 pm

I vote for Alex the Great because he has the most access to weapons without people getting suspicious. I've read "And then they were none" so I'm interested if this will turn out similar to that... Oh and sorry Alex Sad just reasoning.
    Custom 333
    Custom 333

C4 is my cousin

Post  Custom 333 Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:18 pm

Alex the Great wrote:I vote: Custom 333 for randomly voting me without any evidence, he is clearly trying to make reasons for people vote for someone other than himself. He is wearing gloves so he doesn't get any blood on his hands, for he was one that plotted against the host.
    LOL I voted against you because you have knives, even in your avatar! Laughing
    Dutch
    Dutch

Official Murder Mansion Mafia Game - Page 2 Desing10
    Official Murder Mansion Mafia Game - Page 2 Birck_apocOfficial Murder Mansion Mafia Game - Page 2 Customizer_tagOfficial Murder Mansion Mafia Game - Page 2 Army_rank

Post  Dutch Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:40 pm

I vote for Custom 333.
    Custom 333
    Custom 333

C4 is my cousin

Post  Custom 333 Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:45 pm

WTH, I'm an innocent guest.

I actually voted for Alex because I thought he was Dy. Laughing Seriously.

Post  Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:49 pm

Okay, that's 2 for Custom 333, and 4 for Alex the Great.

There is still 5 people who haven't voted, which means it could go either way. And remember you can change your vote if you would like.
    Hutch
    Hutch

Post  Hutch Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:59 pm

Ahhh, sorry I am late. But I am going to from what I have read vote for Alex the Great. Once again sorry.
    Alex the Great
    Alex the Great

Post  Alex the Great Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:03 pm

You guys are making a big mistake, anyone could get a knife, do you not have any in your house? confused Well I guess it doesn't matter to you scum that you're killing an innocent person. And I'm not DY!
    Hutch
    Hutch

Post  Hutch Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:04 pm

Alex makes a good point, do we have any real information against him?
    Denal
    Denal

Don't forget to floss!...
    Or else

Official Murder Mansion Mafia Game - Page 2 Customizer_tag
    Official Murder Mansion Mafia Game - Page 2 Moc_expertOfficial Murder Mansion Mafia Game - Page 2 Birck_apoc

Post  Denal Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:07 pm

Good point... Also... Custom's fig looks pretty suspiscus to me...
    I change my vote from Alex the Great to Custom 333.
    Hutch
    Hutch

Post  Hutch Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:14 pm

I will do the same, changed from Alex to Custom.

Post  Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:17 pm

Denal wrote:Good point... Also... Custom's fig looks pretty suspiscus to me...
    I change my vote from Alex the Great to Custom 333.
    This has nothign to do with the game, at all, but i think that is a little racist.... Razz Naw.

Hmmm.... 3 for Alex, and 4 for Custom.
    Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree

Post  Darman Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:39 pm

Kempe wrote:Alex makes a good point, do we have any real information against him?

Do we have any real information against anybody? Just common sense and schema.
    eclipsegrafx
    eclipsegrafx

Post  eclipsegrafx Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:34 pm

Alex the Great wrote:I vote: Custom 333 for randomly voting me without any evidence, he is clearly trying to make reasons for people vote for someone other than himself. He is wearing gloves so he doesn't get any blood on his hands, for he was one that plotted against the host.

Alex, that is exactly what I was thinking. Everyone is confused but he automatically pointed a finger...

The one who smelt it dealt it? Razz I forget the line.

I vote for Custom 333.

I am sure we will get more details as we go but people in the beginning of something like this always point fingers without cause and usually the guilty deflect it.
    Troopa D
    Troopa D

Comes back like a well trained spartan...Or not...
    Official Murder Mansion Mafia Game - Page 2 Halo

Post  Troopa D Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:41 am

It's he who smelt it dealt it.

I vote Custom333.
    TK-421
    TK-421

Official Murder Mansion Mafia Game - Page 2 4600499100_bcffa22ffc_o

Post  TK-421 Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:55 am

UNVOTE alex Vote custom
    YG-49
    YG-49

Official Murder Mansion Mafia Game - Page 2 Customizer_tag

Post  YG-49 Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:49 am

GUYSE.... You can't just randomly start voting with no evidence! You've got to play the game... Of life first! Don't be Reckless!
    1 Million Watts of Power
    1 Million Watts of Power

Free Admin Spell Checker

Post  1 Million Watts of Power Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:55 am

I vote Eclipsegrafx. In the picture, his fig clearly has a gun holster! Laughing
    Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree

Post  Darman Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:01 am

I'm keeping my vote to Alex, I suppose it won't make a difference anyway. Embarassed
    Troopa D
    Troopa D

Comes back like a well trained spartan...Or not...
    Official Murder Mansion Mafia Game - Page 2 Halo

Post  Troopa D Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:11 am

Well techinically you're just looking at the pictures, it's usually a random guess no?

Post  Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:35 am

I counted 7 votes for Custom, so I doubt he will be staying. I will let you guys keep going though. I think we should let Custom get on to defend himself.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 3:20 am