Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
customhelmetsman
jj481012
Mr.Thrawn
Hank
Denal
Alpha Beta
Seven
CaptainLock
Dutch
1 Million Watts of Power
Custom 333
TheMissingPiece
Darman
17 posters

Brick Apocalypse.

TheMissingPiece
    TheMissingPiece

Unaware Admin
    Brick Apocalypse. - Page 6 Admin_tag_with_new_logo
    Brick Apocalypse. - Page 6 Customizer_tagBrick Apocalypse. - Page 6 Birck_apoc

Brick Apocalypse. - Page 6 Empty Re: Brick Apocalypse.

Post  TheMissingPiece Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:37 am

Hmm....I'll let Darman handle this. I don't even know where I'm supposed to be!
    Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree
    Brick Apocalypse. - Page 6 Birck_apoc

Post  Darman Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:48 am

If you wish TMP if you wish.

A bullet pierced the two raiders heads from what seemed simultaneously and then all hell broke loose. I shot off my machine gun in shrot bursts while I dove for the cover in the pit as shots hit the dirt all around me and whizzed past my head. Who took the shots and were was Dutch?, should I risk trying to get to him? No, he can get away himself. Darman, the sniper must have been Darman, he'll keep Dutch covered I'm sure off it. I popped my head up to check out the situation and the most prominent thing I noticed was Wacky, lying on the ground with a bullet wound around his chest area. I've got to get to him. I brought up my gun and fired off a few controlled bursts, raiders fell down by the dozens by my steady aim. I suddenly popped out of cover and headed towards Wacky. I grabbed him and tried to drag him back to the pit, I wasn't successful. I felt a tugging wait behind me as I was thrown to the side by the raider who seemed to be the leader, the one who was doing the talking. I tried to bring up my gun but he stomped on it and kicked it across the ground, no one was around to help me. I tried to reach my side arm but his arm grabbed mine and forcible rose me to my feet. I tried to kick out but my foot meet what seemed to be solid steel and pain shot up my leg. The raider grinned. I knew I was doomed, I had no weapons and this raider was obviously stronger and much well armored them me. But then I noticed something, he had a pair of dog tags around his neck. I swung around and out his iron grip and grabbed them while I continued my swing continue until my feet were on his back with his dog tags constricting his throat. He swung his arms to try to reach me but his armor prevented him from doing so, he dropped to his knees as his faced turned purple. He then slammed to the ground dead. I glanced towards wacky to make sure he was OK, and so I continued to tredge back to the pit with wacky slung on my back while shots rang out in the distance.
    TheMissingPiece
    TheMissingPiece

Unaware Admin

Post  TheMissingPiece Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:59 am

Ohhh....I see. I'm in the camp, but everyone's just scattered.

I may do my own version of that tomorrow.
    Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree

Post  Darman Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:02 am

OK, oh and you better give me credit for that extremely unique death sequence. Razz
    1 Million Watts of Power
    1 Million Watts of Power

Free Admin Spell Checker

Post  1 Million Watts of Power Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:09 am

I think they know I'm missing... Yesterday, I broke out of that stupid shed. It was night time when I got out. I searched for Hazard, but saw sombody walking around outside the ISleep. I turned night vision on and relized it was a raider. I turned and saw two more raiders. Then another one! I could tell that there was more too. I pulled out my knife which I had sharpened with an old shovel while I was in the shed. I made sure I was silent, and then stabbed one of the raiders in the neck. I was lucky that all he made was a short gasp that wasn't noticeable to any of the others. One of them saw me, but before he could tell his friends, I threw my knife and hit him in the heart. Blood splattered on the one behind him. He yelled and that's when I ran. It's morning now, and I still haven't had anything to eat...

-Mil

Last edited by 1 Million Watts of Power on Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling error)
    Alpha Beta
    Alpha Beta

Post  Alpha Beta Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:39 pm

Well I'll add a part too.

1 hour after battle:
    The fighting for the most part was over, few die-hard raiders still fired, the rest though fled. Darman did a great job with his MG.
    "Darman!" I called out. "I'm gonna scout ahead, make sure their not massing together for another attack."
    "Fine, be careful, we can't afford to lose anyone else!" He called back. I ran off into the woods, making sure I stayed silent. I saw a large oak tree, and climbed to the top. I looked through my BR scope, and saw, a civilian.
    "Damnet" I said to myself, "probably a raider." The man walked alone, no gun, and as far as I could see his only defense was a combat knife. I made my way down from the tree, my BR still aimed.
    "You there, what is your business here?" I yelled.
    "Are you from The Ark?"
    "Depends"
    "I want to join up"
    "slide your combat knife to me." He did as he was told. I knew he might be a raider, but a new recruit was too good to pass up.
    "Follow me, but first what's your name?"
    "My name is JJ."

I thought I remembered a while back that JJ wanted to be included.

I walked back to camp, JJ in front of me. Darman was the first to see me.
    "Who the hell is that?"
    "Recruit" I said.
    "What's your name?"
    "JJ sir."
    "Well JJ, go over to that guy over there," Darman pointed to Piece, "he'll set you up with training."
    "Sir" JJ walked over to Piece. Darman motioned me over to the meeting area.
    "What the hell are you thinking Alpha! A 'recruit'! He might be a Raider, its too Risky!"
    "He was walking around un-armed, he wanted to join, so I lead him here. We both know that we need recruits."
    "But a random person in the forest! Do you know the risks?"
    "Risks Darman? We only take risks, the Raiders know where are camp is. How risky is that?"
    "Alpha, I see where your coming from, but we can't deal with this right now."
    "I'll train him."
    "Fine, but if he makes the slightest move to make me think he is a raider, I'm shootin his head off."
    "Deal." I walked away towards JJ to begin his training.

Last edited by Alpha Beta on Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Custom 333
    Custom 333

C4 is my cousin
    Brick Apocalypse. - Page 6 Gold_starBrick Apocalypse. - Page 6 Birck_apocBrick Apocalypse. - Page 6 Customizer_tag

Post  Custom 333 Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:36 pm

C3's story

I had just come from working on my plans when I heard gunfire. I ran to the nearest cover, which happened to be a big crater where a grenade had hit the ground. I could see the whole fight from there. TMP was gunning the heck out of whoever didn't have armor, Darman was really nailing some of the raiders, and Dutch was running over to him... Dutch??? The raiders must have brought him as a hostage. For what??? They couldn't know about my new machine... could they? No, they must want the purifier we found. I ran to the shed we kept it in, just in time to find two raiders ransacking the place. Before they noticed me I hit one of them in the neck, instantly killing him. The next one turned at me with a machine gun, and suddenly dropped to the ground. "Mil, what the ****?" "I've escaped", he said, "I'm not crazy like everybody thinks. I know what could save us!" "What?" "Let me go, I'll find it" I let him go, somehow I knew he was telling the truth.

Later I went back to camp. "C3, you missed the whole battle!" "I was guarding the purifier, I think you missed two of the raiders" "Dutch and Denal are back!" said Darman, "although I don't know how Denal found us again. And after all that they caught Dutch again." "Hmm... Mil's escaped, and while he was running away he said something about saving us." Hazard got a real sarcastic look on his face. "And you fell for it." "I guess so. What's the worst that could happen though?"

Last edited by Custom 333 on Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Dutch
    Dutch

Brick Apocalypse. - Page 6 Desing10
    Brick Apocalypse. - Page 6 Birck_apocBrick Apocalypse. - Page 6 Customizer_tagBrick Apocalypse. - Page 6 Army_rank

Post  Dutch Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:51 pm

Only one mistake in your story C3. I was recaptured by the raiders and taken away.

Alpha include something like this "1 hour after the attack". So it's easier to understand what's going on.

Last edited by Dutch on Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mr.Thrawn
    Mr.Thrawn

I've been a naughty boy.

Post  Mr.Thrawn Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:20 pm

I understand. Wait what?
    Custom 333
    Custom 333

C4 is my cousin
    Brick Apocalypse. - Page 6 Gold_starBrick Apocalypse. - Page 6 Birck_apocBrick Apocalypse. - Page 6 Customizer_tag

Post  Custom 333 Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:25 pm

He meant Alpha, not you.
    Mr.Thrawn
    Mr.Thrawn

I've been a naughty boy.

Post  Mr.Thrawn Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:31 pm

So he wants me to write stuff to make it easier to understand for Alpha?
    Custom 333
    Custom 333

C4 is my cousin

Post  Custom 333 Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:40 pm

/sigh

No, he wasn't talking to you at all, he got the name wrong.
    Mr.Thrawn
    Mr.Thrawn

I've been a naughty boy.

Post  Mr.Thrawn Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:10 pm

...Oh...
    Dutch
    Dutch

Brick Apocalypse. - Page 6 Birck_apocBrick Apocalypse. - Page 6 Customizer_tagBrick Apocalypse. - Page 6 Army_rank

Post  Dutch Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:48 pm

Sorry about that.
    Seven
    Seven

Wacky *times 7
    Brick Apocalypse. - Page 6 Regula10
    Brick Apocalypse. - Page 6 Birck_apocBrick Apocalypse. - Page 6 Army_rank

Post  Seven Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:18 pm

Woah! You guys have been writing like crazy today! Great job, And I'm proud to be included. Very Happy
    Dutch
    Dutch

Post  Dutch Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:14 am

..3 week Later..

I lye upon this awful dirt floor trying to get some much needed sleep. When two raiders come lumbering in carrying what could only be a body. They roughly dropped the body onto the hard packed earth. As the body hit the ground it let out a yell of pain. Once the raiders had left I spoke softly to this unknown person.

"Who are you?"

"My names Wacky" He spoke in a fearful tone.

I couldn't belie this now I could get some news from the out side, but at the same time I felt sad for Wacky he was now like me. A prisoner.

"Wacky it's me Dutch" I exclaimed.

"Dutch? it's really you?" Questioned Wacky

"Yes! Tell me how did you end up being captured?"

"I was assigned to patrol the far borders of the camp by myself as we where shot hardened. I had only been on patrol for a couple hours when suddenly ever thing went dark around me and I woke up here." Explained Wacky

"Dutch what do you think they'll do to me?"

"I don't know"

but in the back of my head I knew what they'll do to Wacky...

Last edited by Dutch on Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:08 am; edited 2 times in total
    TheMissingPiece
    TheMissingPiece

Unaware Admin

Post  TheMissingPiece Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:20 am

Nice Story Wacky. Good detail.

I'm so proud of myself. I'm a slightly paranoid bad@$$. Perfect! :Love:
    Dutch
    Dutch

Post  Dutch Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:21 am

TheMissingPiece wrote:Nice Story Wacky. Good detail.

I'm so proud of myself. I'm a slightly paranoid bad@$$. Perfect! :Love:
    You mean Dutch?
    Mr.Thrawn
    Mr.Thrawn

I've been a naughty boy.

Post  Mr.Thrawn Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:22 am

No, me!
    TheMissingPiece
    TheMissingPiece

Unaware Admin

Post  TheMissingPiece Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:22 am

Razz You too, Dutch, you too.

Now that I think of it, everyone's kinda a BA in their own way! Awesome!
    Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree

Post  Darman Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:02 am

Go Dutchs Story! Dutch's Story used conflicting story lines! Its ineffective. Razz I'm sorry I could not resist, the story is good dutch but I don't see how wacky could recover from a bullet wound in a weeks time and well enough to go on a patrol deep into the wild. Bullets don't just go, sorry dude but this body sucks cya 'round.
    Dutch
    Dutch

Post  Dutch Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:09 am

Thanks for pointing out that flaw I changed it to 3 weeks later.
    Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree

Post  Darman Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:34 am

Ok thanks, that explains it a bit more and it makes sense for them to capture him considering Wacky was the one to step up to the plate and they would consider him to be a leader.
    Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree

Post  Darman Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:35 am

Craters cut across the land scape, a fucking swiss cheese of death. Pieces of blackened wood were scattered across the camp almost as much as the bodies, but not quite. Destruction rained down from the deepest pits of hell, or that is what it seemed. The camp was in fucking shambles, all that work, pointless, all that hope, gone. We were fucking dead, our patches of farm land which kept us alive are destroyed bullets lodged in the ground and it seemed like black powder was etched into the concrete itself. With the big game having left our area of land long ago we will have to go on, leave and it seemed like no one could take that fact. "No Darman, fucking no! This camp is our fucking livelihood!" I can't say Denal was not right, our camp may have been one of the last rays of sun light left in this hell hole of earth, but we had to leave there was nothing left here for us but more death and a horrendous way of living."Denal, you have to face the facts. There is no fucking way we can stay here, and even if we did manage to scratch a living out of this place it would be fucking miserable." I almost wanted to explode, why the fuck wouldn't he realize the consequences of staying. Then came his reply. "This whole fucking world is miserable what fucking difference would it make if we left or not! There is nothing left of this god damn world, humanity is gone we might as well fucking give up!" He was almost right, but there could always be another shed of light another camp. Then I realized what Million was talking about, what if he was right? I felt a pang of guilt, we left him in that shed for days to quench hope, how fucking wrong was that. "Denal, you've got to realize there is a better chance of us staying alive if we follow the game, our farms are destroyed there is nothing more we can get from them. We have to move on, you've got to accept that. How is to say there isn't another camp like ours out there? He laughed, denal fucking laughed.
    "Look at yourself Darman, your starting to sound like Million. We have a vacant spot in the shed you know." I looked at him, I was genuinely shocked. Denal, denal was fucking threatening me. "You fucker, you can't god damn intimate me. We can't stay here!" I screamed. We were starting to gather a crowd, a rather large one. "I'm sorry Darman this is for the best for all of us." Suddenly I felt a pair of hands grab me from behind, and Denal simply plucked my pistol right of of me. "You fucker, you fucker!" I screamed as I was dragged off.

Chapter 2.

The shed, once you experience it you would never want to again. It became a jail of sorts were we kept captured raiders or the occasional person who snapped, and now Denal convinced the others I was. I glanced at the pair who was dragging me, hank and TMP. "You two are making a mistake, you don't want to make a enemy of me". TMP just looked at me as hank tosses me into the shed, a look of pity.. I spit at him, and with that he shut the door and I heard the click of a lock. Essentially I was doomed, I was to either be left in the shed to die or die because these morons can't realize there was no way we can stay here. I just sat down, starting to feel the shock consume me. Denal, denal threw me in The Shed. That bastard, he should have died back at the Raider camp. At that point I finally understood Million, how he must have felt when I tossed here in him as his desperation, shock, and worry consumed him eating away at his very being. I felt disgusting, and for the first time in many months I realized that we were not the saints we make ourselves out to be.

I've got to say this is probably my best piece of writing I have ever wrote. Not just in Brick Apocalypse but in all my years of writing for fun. I enjoyed writing this portion of the story a lot and I enjoyed portraying my character coming to a realization and face the horrors he placed on another being. It was quite the experience to write this and you can expect entries like this more often. Thanks for sticking with this story for so long and I love all your guys feed back, and to my fellow writers out there. Keep 'em coming, don't let anything stop you!
    Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree

Post  Darman Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:00 am

Chapter 3!
    As I lay down on my pillow I saw something, a piece of paper sticking out of the wood supports in the roof. You wouldn't notice it if you were glancing around the room but you had to actually lay on the cot to see it. I instinctively glanced around to check if the doors were open or if I heard any foot steps approaching. nothing, silence. I slowly sat up as if not to disturb anyone like my body still felt like it was in the Isleep. I grabbed a piece of fire wood off a metal shelve, to add a couple extra feet so I could reach the paper. I balanced precariously on the wooden log, adjusting my stance every couple seconds as to not to fall off, as my hand got into range I quickly snatched the paper of the support and jumped off the log, after shoving the log back onto the shelf I finally checked the note. It was folded in half and had a single word written on it, To The Next Prisoner. We've have many prisoners stuck up in the barn over the many months but I had some gut feeling this was from Million, may it be the hand writing or simply that instinct that has kept me alive all these years. I carefully opened the letter as if not to damage anything and I noticed something immediately, a single sentence that spoke to me. "Welcome to true hell". Those 4 words confirmed my thoughts, this was from Million. I finally lay back down on my cot and started to read.

"If you are reading this then you must have pissed off someone, be it Darman or Dutch. But whoever locked you up in this cage doesn't matter anymore, all that matters is escaping and I intend to tell you how to do so. Look to the right of you, there are pieces of metal shards on the floor behind the metal shelf. Pick them up you can use them as a weapon and to pick the lock on the door..."

I did as told for once in my life, I checked behind the metal shelf and clear as day were a couple metal shards that seemed to have been cut off from the bars supporting the shelf. I picked them up and placed them into the breast plate of my armor. I continued on reading.

"If you have the metal shard proceed over to the door, you can lock it from both sides. Use the metal shard to pick the lock if you do not know how check the end of this letter for more detailed instructions."

Without the need for a tutorial on lock picking I took the shard back out of my breast plate and stuck it into the lock, after a few careful maneuvers I finally heard that click. Freedom. I checked the letter one last time.

"Make sure to keep to the inside of the camp, whoever is guarding the perimeter never leaves there post and the inside of the camp should be relatively clear. There is a small hole in the wall near the right corner by the pit. Use it to get out, if it is not there then your on your own. Good luck
    - Million"

I stashed the letter into my pocket a slowly crept out of the shed. I checked around me, no guards. The morons. As I made my way to the pit keeping to the shadows I noticed something, the armory door was slightly ajar. It can't hurt to treat myself to some fancy new weapons now can it? Oh boy was I wrong.

Read the above post for my Authors Note. Wink

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:17 am