Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
customhelmetsman
jj481012
Mr.Thrawn
Hank
Denal
Alpha Beta
Seven
CaptainLock
Dutch
1 Million Watts of Power
Custom 333
TheMissingPiece
Darman
17 posters

Brick Apocalypse.

Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree
    Brick Apocalypse. - Page 11 Birck_apoc

Brick Apocalypse. - Page 11 Empty Re: Brick Apocalypse.

Post  Darman Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:07 am

No we don't have a military group (Cept' for your Average Company of course) The Ark and the NUS are completely separate, there more so there to show there are bigger things then our little group. There pretty much just a outlet for Darman at this point I don't have any big plans for them as of now so don't worry.
    TheMissingPiece
    TheMissingPiece

Unaware Admin
    Brick Apocalypse. - Page 11 Admin_tag_with_new_logo
    Brick Apocalypse. - Page 11 Customizer_tagBrick Apocalypse. - Page 11 Birck_apoc

Post  TheMissingPiece Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:13 am

Whew.

Well, now that that's settled, we can go back to killin zombies and looking for a cure to the virus! Yay! Very Happy
    Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree

Post  Darman Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:16 am

Mind you the virus has already run its course, its dead and you cannot catch it. Wink But the possibility to cure Zombies would be so much better then nuking 'em all. Laughing I can imagine a modified crop spraying running over the zombie hordes spraying a green liquid on them. Razz
    Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree

Post  Darman Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:08 am

Two pretty long updates in one day!

*Back At Camp*

"God Dammit!" Hazard slammed his fist into the hard wood of the desk up on the Gathering Stage. A couple people flinched at his rage. "Darman was right you fucking idiots, look at what happening to us now." A couple people started to back up but Hazard gave them a glare and they stopped moving. "Were all at fault here, but now were fucking surrounded by god damn Ark soliders and one of are only Humvees are gone." A voice spoke up in the crowd sounding hopeful.
    "Well we don't know there troop numbers, for all we know its just a small scouting part-." Hazard gave him another one of his glares and he. "We aren't going to take a foolhardy risk assuming it is a small force, in fact were screwed if its anything more then 2 humvees and roughly 50 soldiers. These aren't raiders people, there trained killers. Even that small scouting party could take out a good number of us." Some people didn't look surprised, a couple looked almost snotty probably thinking we could easily have held them off."We've held off a shit ton of things before Hazard I'm s-" The voice stopped abruptly as Hazard slammed his fist into the desk a second time leaving a slight indentation in the wood. "You fucking idiot, these people have killed much more dangerous ANIMALS then us before. From what we've heard they have control of all of fucking Wisconsin for christs sake, thats no easy task." That sobered a couple people up but there was still a handful of idiots, none of them spoke up though. "Now then, before we waste the precious time we have left lets discuss what we are going to do, fight or flee?" Some mutterings emerged from the crowd, a mish mash of fight, flee, yes, no were fucked pretty much everything. "Shut Up!" Hazard gave the crowd another one of his mighty glares and his gaze swept across it making everyone feel like they were directly being spoken to. Everyone became quiet. "Now...if we stay we are taking a huge risk. If we can't hold them off we are doomed for sure there would be no way out since they would more then likley surround us. They also have superior tactics which puts us at a huge dis-advantage, in fact the only advantage we have is that there is a slightly steep grade up to our walls but that's not going to make a big difference were we are concerned." He gave everyone a look almost urging them not to take this option. "Now if we go you will keep a leader." A few people gasped and angerly mused to themselves at the fact Hazard would abandon then. "Now shut up, we all are allowed to make decisions. If we go we will be sure to survive the week, but beyond that I don't' know. Aside from the various scouting and hunting parties we've sent out we have no idea how much game is left roaming and were the location of the horde is. For all we know the second we step out of these walls we will be eaten alive. I suggest doing this, it is less of a risk. We would pack all our supplies in the vehicles and hope to hell we can fit it all. Remember, there is water and food out there we only need enough so we can establish another camp." A person shout out "What so we can get attacked by Ark members again and have to leave!" Hazard gave him this look, there was obviously some truth in his words. "We would amass are forces, dig trenches, make better defenses then the ones we have here we might even hole up in a military base, something better then this." A few people obviously agreed with Hazard but many were still doubtful. "We need to take the fight to the enemy! We can't keep living under the shadow of these thugs! While we wait they gain power!" Many people agreed and started to chant "Fight To Enemy, Fight To Enemy." Hazard made a disgusted noise at the back of his throat. Then someone rose there gun, "We fucking leave or we all fucking die." Others displayed shock but quickly rose there weapons in response. Hazard was shell shocked for the moment but quickly said "We can't fight amongst ourselves! It will only wea-" But words couldn't stop the pull of the trigger and the burst of light from the muzzle. And with that there would be blood shed, but all Hazard could think of was a famous quote by Abraham Lincoln.

I failed, I failed, and that is about all that can be said about it

I think this is one of my most powerful entries yet, particularly the last little section with the quote. It was also my favorite entry to write so I hope you enjoy it!
    Denal
    Denal

Don't forget to floss!...
    Or else

Brick Apocalypse. - Page 11 Customizer_tag
    Brick Apocalypse. - Page 11 Moc_expertBrick Apocalypse. - Page 11 Birck_apoc

Post  Denal Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:16 am

Right on Darman! Great entry. Now post a new one for the late night reader. Razz
    Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree

Post  Darman Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:24 pm

I'll try to patch one together right now, not sure if it'll be so good. Oh and Denal if your wondering your still knocked out and we have no way of waking you up since I took the last of the smelling salts. Razz
    Alpha Beta
    Alpha Beta

Post  Alpha Beta Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:54 pm

My turn:

My Journey Part 5:
    I walked through the forest, coming to the top of a hill. I looked off to a nearby mountain. I saw a lone humvee shooting away, manuevering amazingly through tanks and other humvees.
    "Must be Darman." I muttered to myself. I took out a sniper I found from a raider. I looked down the scope. I had Darman in my sight. I didn't pull the trigger.
    "What the hell is wrong with me?" I asked myself. "Am I going soft." The image of the town went back into me head, my dead friends. It was awful. I knew one thing for sure though. I needed to find Mil. I had convinced myself he had the answers. I started running. I ran for what seemed like days, I knew though that is was only hours. Suddenly, I was shot in my arm. The bullet went all the way through. I drew my BR.
    "Who are you?" No answer. I was in no mood to fight.
    "What do you want."
    "Die raider." I quickly ran behind a tree. My wound wasn't bleeding, I could see through my arm.
    "I'm part of a small camp, I'm not a raider. They travel in packs." A silence.
    "Prove it." A voice called out. I started thinking. How could I prove it?
    "What am I supposed to do?" I walked out. I threw my BR and sniper on the ground.
    "That enough proof for you?" A woman looking to be around the same age as me walked out of some bushes. She had blonde hair and was carrying an M16.
    "Why are you in these woods?" She asked.
    "I'm finding a friend. How about you?"
    "Surviving. Sorry about that wound, I'm quick to fire on strangers." I saw what looked like a claymore on her back.
    "Whats with the sword?"
    "In close combat, againgst a combat knife, no one has a chance. My dad was obssessed with Medieval Times. He gave it to me."
    "What happened to him."
    "Became a zombie, like you."
    "What?" I looked at my arm, it was a sickly pale.
    "What the hell?" I said confused....

Am I a zombie now? What's up with the woman? Questions you will find out when I feel like posting again.

Last edited by Alpha Beta on Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
    Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree

Post  Darman Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:02 pm

OK Alpha now were getting on the subject of the Disease itself. This is were it is KEY to run things by me before posting so you don't anger anyone, I'll contact the appropriate people namely TMP to run some of the more touchier things by him so don't forget to confirm All stories with me namely you Alpha you've been neglecting to. Wink Good entry by the way.
    TheMissingPiece
    TheMissingPiece

Unaware Admin
    Brick Apocalypse. - Page 11 Customizer_tagBrick Apocalypse. - Page 11 Birck_apoc

Post  TheMissingPiece Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:33 pm

You rang....? Razz

yes, Alpha, much better. Less gang-war, more disease. Good job! Smile
    Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree

Post  Darman Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:37 pm

To give you guys some help in case you ever wanted to mention a road or area of were Brick Apocalypse is currently happening here is a real life map of were I have placed it. It is near a wild life protection area (hunting, obviously) reasonably close to a river (Water) and on Montauge Rd. which I referenced in the last chapter.

Brick Apocalypse. - Page 11 Brick_11

Brick Apocalypse. - Page 11 Brick_12

I'm not exactly sure how to deep link google maps so if one of you could do that, that would be awesome. :yes:

Edit: Oh and the website has been slightly updated, still working out the kinks in the gallery though.
    http://brickapocalypse.yolasite.com/brick-apocalypse-photo-gallery.php

Smile
    TheMissingPiece
    TheMissingPiece

Unaware Admin

Post  TheMissingPiece Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:54 pm

Ooh, a website....

We need to archive all the MAJOR entries from other members too, as well as MOCs, Character Bios (by me Very Happy) and stuff.

Darman, can I kinda edit the site as well, seeing as I'm the secondary writer here (other than Dutch, of course)?
    Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree

Post  Darman Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:03 am

I'll add the other entries to the members, I'm rather hesitant to give you the password because.

A. Its pretty long and I don't want you or anyone else to write it down to remember it.

And

B. Well, I really don't have a B. Razz I'll start adding others Entries now, I'm not sure how to make it so others can edit there own though. >.<
    Seven
    Seven

Wacky *times 7
    Brick Apocalypse. - Page 11 Regula10
    Brick Apocalypse. - Page 11 Birck_apocBrick Apocalypse. - Page 11 Army_rank

Post  Seven Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:41 pm

As usual great story Darman!

I just made these 'cause I was bored, I know they're not very good but ah well.

Brick Apocalypse. - Page 11 4993074638_f96eb89cbe
    Brick Apocalypse. - Page 11 4992459877_078f802aa6

Feel free to use them if you want to.
    Custom 333
    Custom 333

C4 is my cousin
    Brick Apocalypse. - Page 11 Gold_starBrick Apocalypse. - Page 11 Birck_apocBrick Apocalypse. - Page 11 Customizer_tag

Post  Custom 333 Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:54 pm

Umm...

Darman I don't think you should really use real maps. IMO it's just not good for BrickApoc to have any ties to IRL.
    Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree

Post  Darman Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:47 am

Why is that? It would be rather annoying to make up your own roads and to keep it with some sense. Oh and in case you didn't know this map is just some random spot I picked out so it isn't a place were I or anyone else lives.
    Custom 333
    Custom 333

C4 is my cousin
    Brick Apocalypse. - Page 11 Gold_starBrick Apocalypse. - Page 11 Birck_apocBrick Apocalypse. - Page 11 Customizer_tag

Post  Custom 333 Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:39 pm

Yeah but if there's a robbery or something where you put the Ark blockade, we're in trouble.

Just a little internet paranoia.
    Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree

Post  Darman Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:00 am

There can't be robbery considering it is just a road, no stores. Laughing
    Alpha Beta
    Alpha Beta

Post  Alpha Beta Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:05 pm

Revised version of latest entry. A thanks to Darman for writing tips and ideas.

My Journey Part 5:
    I walked through the forest aimlessly, I had no idea what i was going to do. I saw a a hill and decided to go to the top. After a good 30 min of hiking the hill completely made of unstable dirt, I looked out at the mountain near by. I saw a lone humvee shooting away, manuevering amazingly through tanks and other humvees, explosions where everywhere, I could hear the screams.
    "Must be Darman." I muttered to myself. I took out my
    M21, and looked down the scope. I had Darman in my sights. Funny thing, Darman taught me to use a sniper, now I was using one to end him. I had my finger on the trigger, ready to pull. I didn't. It was like someone told me not to, like it wasn't supposed to be like this.
    "What the hell is wrong with me?" I asked myself. "Am I going soft." The image of the town went back into me head, my dead friends, the townspeople, all the people I had seen die in my life.. It was awful. I knew one thing for sure though. I needed to find Mil. I had convinced myself he had the answers. I started running. I ran for what seemed like days, I knew though that is was only hours. I had now clue where I was going, I just ran, like a child running away from their problems. Suddenly, I was shot in my arm. The bullet went all the way through. I drew my BR.
    "Who are you?" I called out, looking around for a target. No answer. I was in no mood to fight.
    "What do you want." I called out again.
    "Die raider." A feminine voice called out. I quickly ran behind a tree, a bullet kicked up dirt right where I just was.. My wound was bleeding, I could see through my arm though, I almost vomitted.
    "I'm part of a small camp, I'm not a raider. They travel in packs." I yelled, I didn't want to die. A silence.
    "Prove it." The voice called out. I started thinking. How could I prove it?
    "What am I supposed to do?" I walked out, a grim expression on my face. I threw my BR and M21 on the ground. I put my hands on my head, letting my blood drip.
    "That enough proof for you?" I said. A woman looking to be around the same age as me walked out of some bushes. She had blonde hair and wore tattered jeans that contrasted her almost new looking camo jacket. I had to admit that she was beautiful. I quickly disbanded the thought of a relationship. She also carried an M16, and a combat knife strapped to her left leg. She never let go of it.
    "Why are you in these woods?" She asked, an aggitated look on her face.
    "I'm finding a friend. How about you?" I responded lowering my hands.
    "Surviving. Sorry about that wound, I'm quick to fire on strangers. Come over here, I have medical supplies." She quickly said, completely changing personalities from mean to a caring person. I walked towards her, I sat down. She bent down and injected me with some sort of solution.
    "What is that?" I asked puzzled.
    "Painkiller." She said. Sure enough, my pain went away.
    "So," she went on, "ever had to deal with zombies?"
    "Too much." I said, she was bandaging my wound when she suddenly stopped.
    "What are you?" She asked.
    I was puzzled at her question. "A human. Why do you ask?" I said, almost laughing.
    "Your arm." I looked at it, it was a sickly pale, almost as white as snow.
    "What the hell?"

IMO much better then my last one.

Last edited by Alpha Beta on Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:48 am; edited 2 times in total
    Custom 333
    Custom 333

C4 is my cousin

Post  Custom 333 Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:13 pm

Yeah. Other than a zombie, what could you be though? confused
    TheMissingPiece
    TheMissingPiece

Unaware Admin

Post  TheMissingPiece Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:43 pm

It's Anne! Shocked
    Alpha Beta
    Alpha Beta

Post  Alpha Beta Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:43 pm

No Razz
    TheMissingPiece
    TheMissingPiece

Unaware Admin

Post  TheMissingPiece Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:58 pm

Gah! Then who can it be? Who else has been infected with the virus?
    Alpha Beta
    Alpha Beta

Post  Alpha Beta Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:59 am

I am the infected one. Also, you'll see what happens.
    Custom 333
    Custom 333

C4 is my cousin

Post  Custom 333 Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:47 pm

TheMissingPiece wrote:Who else has been infected with the virus?
    Fail'd. A whole hoard of Zombies, I think. Laughing
    Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree

Post  Darman Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:33 pm

Instead of using this allotted time to create a entry I instead have made this.
    Brick Apocalypse. - Page 11 Shot_g10

Edit: And just for the record this thread makes up of about 280/14000 replies in the whole of Brick Ark. Pretty neat.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:06 pm