Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
customhelmetsman
jj481012
Mr.Thrawn
Hank
Denal
Alpha Beta
Seven
CaptainLock
Dutch
1 Million Watts of Power
Custom 333
TheMissingPiece
Darman
17 posters

Brick Apocalypse.

Denal
    Denal

Don't forget to floss!...
    Or else

Brick Apocalypse. - Page 7 Customizer_tag
    Brick Apocalypse. - Page 7 Moc_expertBrick Apocalypse. - Page 7 Birck_apoc

Brick Apocalypse. - Page 7 Empty Re: Brick Apocalypse.

Post  Denal Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:02 am

Wow. You're right. This is your best. You wrote out the motion so well it felt real. Great work. Smile

Denal's Story: Part 2
    3 hours after the battle
    I imediatly collapsed onto the dull wall. I stared at my feet, covered by boots which were torn and worn. I thought about my arguement with Darman. It was the best for all of us. We couldn't just leave our camp behind. It contains so many memories I just can't mention them all. Happy memories or fucked up ones we, as a whole, lived through it all. This is probably the one ray of light that can lead us to a brighter future. I don't regret what we did to Darman. I don't give a fucking damn. I pondered through my scrapbook of memories. I tried to remember all of them. I stared at Darman's pistol. It was hanging lazily in my right hand this whole time. I pointed the weapon at myself. I stared into the barrel trying to find a way to fix this camp, restore it to it's natural form. There was no way. A tear went down my cheek as I finally lost all hope. I began to finger the trigger, but then I stopped myself. Who am I leaving behind if I do this? I stared at the weapon for a few minutes and then through it over the wall. I got up and walked to the shed. I have something to do.
    Dutch
    Dutch

Brick Apocalypse. - Page 7 Desing10
    Brick Apocalypse. - Page 7 Birck_apocBrick Apocalypse. - Page 7 Customizer_tagBrick Apocalypse. - Page 7 Army_rank

Post  Dutch Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:04 am

More!!

These are excellent Darman.

Last edited by Dutch on Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total
    Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree
    Brick Apocalypse. - Page 7 Birck_apoc

Post  Darman Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:04 am

Brilliant piece Denal, you could have put more detail into contemplating suicide but other then that it was brilliant. Very Happy Can't wait to see what you do when you realize I am gone. Laughing

Dutch wrote:More!!

These are excellent.

Thanks Dutch. Smile
    TheMissingPiece
    TheMissingPiece

Unaware Admin
    Brick Apocalypse. - Page 7 Admin_tag_with_new_logo
    Brick Apocalypse. - Page 7 Customizer_tagBrick Apocalypse. - Page 7 Birck_apoc

Post  TheMissingPiece Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:25 am

I haven't had time to post my story; it's down on paper but I don't have tome to type it. Sad
    CaptainLock
    CaptainLock

Post  CaptainLock Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:48 am

Denal nice cliff hanger.
    Custom 333
    Custom 333

C4 is my cousin
    Brick Apocalypse. - Page 7 Gold_starBrick Apocalypse. - Page 7 Birck_apocBrick Apocalypse. - Page 7 Customizer_tag

Post  Custom 333 Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:01 pm

C3's story

Man, everything is crazy! After the battle, I went to check on my prototype in the armory, the Raiders didn't find it but they could have accidentally hit it with something. No, it was fine, should still work. The main chamber needed some cleaning, but that's what you'd expect in the middle of a gunfight in the middle of Armageddon. I had just put it away when I heard the door... the door, damn! I left it open! It was Darman. "Hi Darman!" He jumped back like he was surprised to see me. "C3, I didn't know you were here!" "no problem," I told him, "are you on guard duty?" He looked at me like I was completely forgetting something. "Uh, I don't really know what was going on today, I've been working in here a while." Visibly relived, like he was hiding something, Darman calmed down a bit. "Yes, I'm on guard duty, but my sniper rifle jammed, could I have one from here?" "Sure, here" I gave him one of the rifles I had been cleaning as an excuse to be in here. I've gotta snoop around more, I thought, if I had missed something Darman had thought was ovbious. Hmm...
    customhelmetsman
    customhelmetsman

No tags...

Post  customhelmetsman Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:07 pm

where were you when darman and denal were agrueing?
    Custom 333
    Custom 333

C4 is my cousin
    Brick Apocalypse. - Page 7 Gold_starBrick Apocalypse. - Page 7 Birck_apocBrick Apocalypse. - Page 7 Customizer_tag

Post  Custom 333 Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:12 pm

In the armory, working on my machine.
    customhelmetsman
    customhelmetsman

No tags...

Post  customhelmetsman Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:17 pm

oh.
    Alpha Beta
    Alpha Beta

Post  Alpha Beta Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:17 pm

Darman slowly creeped out of camp, a sniper rifle in hand. I was in the bushes, getting back from my reconaissance.
    "Darman." I muttered. He quickly turned, facing me, sniper rifle pointed.
    "Don't f***ing move b******!" He commanded.
    "Darman, I'm on your side."
    "No your not, your on Denal's!"
    "Don't make me do this Darman." I pointed my BR.
    "You know I'll shoot first." Darman said.
    "Tell me one thing."
    "What?"
    "Who are you looking for."
    "Mil."
    "If you want to find him you'll have to come with me."
    "What are you talking about?"
    "Darman, I always believed Mil. I knew he wouldn't snap so easily."
    "Prove it."
    "Well for one, he is right behind you."
    Darman turned, confused, and to his surprise, Mil was right behind him.
    "Hey Darman, got my note." Mil said.
    "Ya, but how did this happen? Why am I deemed crazy? What about the Raiders? What about The Ark for that matter?" Darman asked confused.
    "I believe, along with Alpha and JJ, that someone has 'pursuaded' Denal into doing their dirty work." Mil answered.
    "Who?" Darman asked."

A little cliff-hanger. Not the best thing I've written, but it does have a twist. And for the person who wants to continue, who is still left in camp?
    Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree

Post  Darman Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:32 pm

I need someone to help me find the weight of a 12 Gauge Shot Gun round, the Spas-12. I'm doing calculations to see if I can actually carry the weight of like 15 M16 Cartridges and Gun (11.44 Pounds?). Until I find out what the weight Is I can't really accurately portray my next entry. It'd be great if you could help me with whatever shell the intervention sniper rifle uses as well. Thanks!

Edit: As of right now I'm assuming that a 12 guage is 6.02 Grams (NATO is 4.02) and that translates to 5 rounds being 5.2 pounds. That seems way to low to me. O_o

Double Edit: Here are some of the Stats I have.

8.79 M16 Rifle (Loaded) 20 Rounds in one cartridge.

Weight (Un-loaded) 7.8

5.56x45mm NATO Round Weighs 0.008862 lb or 4.02 Grams

Full Cartridge Weight 0.177251 lb or 0 lb and 2.83 oz.

M16 Full Weight With Ammo 11.44 Pounds.
    15 Cartridges.

Spas 12 Weight (Un-loaded 9.7 lb)

%Guess% 12 Gauge Round. 6.02 Grams

Full Catridge Weight ( 8 Internal) 48.16 Grams
    0.106174 lb Or 0 lb and 1.69 oz

50 Shot Gun Rounds Translates to 5.3 Pounds? O_o

Total: 15 Pounds

Round: 19.8 g

Capacity. 7 Rounds (Clip)

138.6 Grams (7 Rounds)

0.305560 lb

42 Intervention Rounds = 2 Pounds

Total: 33 Pounds

Armor 40

So to sum it up I'm carry about 100 pounds in weapons and armor. Is that a bit unrealistic?
    TheMissingPiece
    TheMissingPiece

Unaware Admin

Post  TheMissingPiece Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:57 pm

Dammit, Darman! I had a BA mod just for you! Laughing
    Alpha Beta
    Alpha Beta

Post  Alpha Beta Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:43 pm

I think 90* is more realistict. Oh, and use some futuristic weapons, I'm using BRs and ARs from halo. Razz (They still take normal bullets.)

*Normal infantry soldiers usually carry 90 pounds of gear. Navy seals carry at least 30 extra pounds.
    Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree

Post  Darman Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:56 am

Ok thank you Alpha, I'll add a bit more gear then. Laughing
    Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree

Post  Darman Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:03 am

Due to my owning (literally, not that I think I'm better writers then you. Laughing) I decided to change the story a bit since I found my reaction a bit different then I would portray it and I kind of wanted a quest of sorts for Million and see what it is like outside our camp. Oh and I knocked Custom out, why? Because I can. Razz

The midnight air was thick and musty, as always. Suddenly I heard footsteps, I quickly dived inside the armory and I watched what looked like Hazard. Twirling his gun as a piece of tumble weed, well, tumbled by. It looked like it was straight from a western movie, I would have laughed if I didn't want to give away my position. I let myself release a slight grin and I gently shut the door of the Armory and stepped inside. The first thing I noticed was a line of sniper rifles dominating a upper part of the racks, there were 7 CheyTac Intervention's. There brilliant pieces of art, there built for long range and soft targets with a .408 CheyTac round which are aplenty in the military bases we scavenged from. They have a accuracy of up to 2,300 meters and have a 7 round clip plenty for a well trained sniper. I picked one up and slapped it to my back, as well picked up enough rounds to fill up 3/4ths of my armor cases. Then of course I noticed the queen, a SPAS-12 combat shot gun. The model on the rack had a 8 round capacity and a fold-able stock, perfect for my situation. It used 12 gauge rounds which are extremely common in the United States and you can almost always find those rounds just about anywhere you look. I slung a bandolier filled with 12 gauge rounds and filled up a couple more of my Armor pouches with more ammo. Then of course the M16A2 the standard issue carbine to the American Military and it packs quite the punch. I filled up a second banolider and the rest of my pockets with 5.56x45mm NATO rounds and I was ready. I was carrying about 100 pounds in weapons and armor, it would certainly decrease my mobility but I think it will be worth it in the end. Satisfied with my haul I started to walk out the door but before I could make my escape Custom threw open the door. I started to bring up my shot gun but Custom kicked it away right before I pulled the trigger. "Darman, its just me!" He yelled. Had he not been at the pit when the argument with Denal happened? "What are you doing with all those weapons, going on patrol or something? Looks like you can take on an army with all that" He jokingly claimed. I laughed along with him, "No Denal thinks we may have found the Raiders base camp and he told me to stock up for a counter offensive." He looked at me for a second, or was it behind me? I acted on instict I ducked down and swung my feet behind me and I heard a omf as the figure hit the ground. Custom looked at me for a second and starting saying "What the fu-" before I punched him in the face knocking him clean out. I turned around to take care of the person behind me, it was Denal. I started to bring up my shot gun then thought for a second, do I really want to do this? No, I'll be on the same level as them. Instead I kicked Denal knocking him out as well. With the deed done I dragged both Customs and Denals bodies behind the desk in the center of the armory. I walked out of the armory, perhaps with a little more stride in my step.

Chapter 4: To be added later, but I'll sum it up. I shoot Alpha and then I run 'cause people heard the shots.
    Alpha Beta
    Alpha Beta

Post  Alpha Beta Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:55 am

^No lol Laughing

I'm on your side! Laughing

I help you, and now you shoot me? lol
    1 Million Watts of Power
    1 Million Watts of Power

Free Admin Spell Checker

Post  1 Million Watts of Power Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:18 am

I went back to camp yesterday. Don't know why. I guess I wanted some the companionship of some of my friends before I go on my journey to the scra- Well, nevermind about that. Turns out I ran into Alpha Beta. Then Darman... I asked them if they wanted to accompany me, but... They refused. I figure they may eventually leave camp and come find me. However, they don't know where I'm going... I can't write much about where I'm going for the fact that there are raiders out here. I've already killed two. All I need is my knife. I guess it's good that I have such an arm. It comes in handy for hurling my dagger at those retards. I stole some food from camp. I've gotta admit. When you haven't eatin in two weeks, rotted apples taste pretty good.

-Mil

Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree

Post  Darman Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:38 am

Uh Guys, you do realize Alpha has been shot by me right? Laughing
    TheMissingPiece
    TheMissingPiece

Unaware Admin

Post  TheMissingPiece Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:52 am

My version of my escape from the camp.

Although I knew it was only maybe 30 seconds, the wait and silence seemed like years. Any moment I knew the raiders were gonna shoot Dutch, and right before I went to go(I technically was in commando after Dutch and Denal), Wacky stepped up and started to speak.
    Wacky. Wacky, of all people, stepped up and negotiated terms with the raiders.
    His loyalty is strong, I thought. I wonder what Dutch saved Wacky from to get this loyalty.
    It was a rhetorical question in my mind, of course. We all knew Dutch saved Wacky from a horde of zombies when this whole mess began.
    Wacky talked for a bit, explaining that we did not have what they wanted. A very famous quote came through my mind:
    These aren’t the droids you’re looking for.
    My mind finds the craziest times for thoughts like these.
    Wacky was almost arguing now, with the raiders yelling and grunting back, claiming that we did indeed have a water purifier. Just as one of the raiders lifted up their gun, a few very loud sounds shattered the argument, and all four of the negotiating raiders fell dead.
    The rest was a blur. Raiders burst in the room, guns a blazing. C3, Anne, and the others fought back, pulling out concealed pistols and Uzis. I saw Wacky fall and made a break toward him amidst the gunfire. I picked him up and hauled him onto my shoulder.
    Jeez, this guy is light, I thought. He should eat a bit more. And then: Then again, there’s not much to eat. I’ve probably lost 50 kilos by now.
    With Wacky somehow balanced across my shoulder, I pulled out my SMG and fired.
    Short Bursts, My instructor told me. Spray too much and you miss. Miss too much and you die.
    I fired in short bursts.
    I fired basically at anyone not wearing armor, and emptied a clip into the crowd. I dropped my dry clip onto the ground and took out another one.
    Look at that sexy reload, my instructor commented during basic SMG training. I still use the one I used when I was in the EA army. As I ran and shot, I gave an almost hysterical smile.
    I made a break toward the Isleep, the safest place in the camp. Song lyrics came to mind:

You're making a choice to live like this,
    And all of the noise,
    I am silence.
    We already know how it ends tonight,
    You run in the dark through a firefight.
    And I would explode just to save your life,
    Yeah I would explode….

And then: I’ve got to stop thinking random thoughts at times like these no matter how fitting they may be, I thought.
    I made it to the Isleep, or rather; I hoped I had made it. Something large, smelly, and heavy tackled me just as I got to the Isleep.
    I groaned internally. This is why I never played Rugby.
    I tried to get up, but the raider pinned me down again. He then proceeded to choke me. I tried to resist, but he was too strong. I was a rather slight person, so I had no chance against this huge behemoth.
    Sorry, guys, I thought. I hope to see heaven, and of course, her…..
    Then I noticed a something. It was a pair of dog tags. Some of them said NAF, others said EA, and many were unmarked.
    All the more reason to kill you, I thought.
    I pulled on the dog tags with all my might, and for some weird reason he relaxed his grip. I used this chance to relinquish his grip on my neck and kick him. I may be slight, but I did take Judo as a child. He staggered backwards, obviously surprised by the sudden turning of tables. He was fast, but I was faster. I dove for my weapon, and he dove too, just barely touching my feet. I got up quickly, and he stayed on the ground, trying to get up.
    I guess it’s a good thing I’m slight, then, I thought as I got up, stepped on his back and shot him in the head a few times.
    I picked up Wacky again, who seemed unscathed other than his bleeding arm. The Ark had arranged a meeting place would anything like this happen. With Wacky over my solider, I walked away from our smoking, bleeding campsite.

Post  Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:59 am

I'm lost Neutral 12 pages and none of it makes sense to me...
    Alpha Beta
    Alpha Beta

Post  Alpha Beta Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:35 pm

^lol, If you didn't keep up with it, then ya, it will be a mystery.

@Darman, I think Mil is going back to before you where deemed crazy.

I slowly gained conscience again. I tried to lean up, but my left shoulder hurt too much. I noticed it was bandaged. Standing over me was Mil and JJ.
    "Whatthe hell." I muttered.
    "Glad to see your back with us Alpha." Mil said.
    "Thanks." I replied, then I suddenly realized that Mil almost killed Hazard. I reached for my sidearm, but it was gone. JJ saw me.
    "Alpha, take it easy. Mil is on our side." JJ explained.I tried leaning up again, I did, but the pain was almost too much too bare. It was like my shoulder was burning away.
    "No he isn't he pulled a gun on Hazard!" I yelled.
    "If he was your enemy, would you still be alive?" JJ said.
    "....."
    "Exactly, let me explain, I was the first person Mil found. He told me what was going on. Then he told me that we needed to make people realize that he was right, and not crazy." JJ started. "That's when I found you, and I was going to persuade you to see if anyone else wanted to be 'recruited.' But now since you have been gone from The Ark for 3 days, they are going to be pretty suspicious about what happened."
    "So you can stay here with us, which includes me JJ, soon to be Darman and several other people that I recruited. Or you can go back to The Ark which we won't let you do. Or maybe fend for yourself." Mil said.
    "I'd love to join, but I have a favor to ask you." I responded.
    "What?"
    "Don't let Darman shoot me again." Mil and JJ began to laugh as I passed out from the pain in my shoulder.

Well, make any changes you want. So right now I'm recovering from being shot by Darman, The Ark is under Denal's control, and Darman is looking for Mil, and probably going to end up shooting me agian.
    Alpha Beta
    Alpha Beta

Post  Alpha Beta Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:19 pm

^I want to change things up a little.

I slowly awoke from what felt like 3 weeks of sleeping. When my eyes adjusted, all I could see was that I was in a dark room, a saw a rat scurry past me, a small window letting in a little light. I tried to move my arms, but they where tied behind my back. I saw my shoulder where Darman shot me was poorly bandaged. Darman, what the f*** was up with him. Was Denal right, was he crazy? I quickly disbanded the thought, because Darman, had always been a good soldier. What was happening to The Ark. Mil is gone, now Darman is too, JJ is who knows where, and the camp is under Denal's control, before I know it, I could be shooting at Wacky. I saw the large metal door in front of me. It slowly opened. A man walked in.
    "Make this easy on yourself, unlike your freinds, tell me everything about your camp."
    "Go f*** yourself."
    "Jackass." He responded, he took out needles.
    "Of all the f***en people in the world to get equipment to toture, its you f***en raiders!"
    "Calm down boy, this will only hurt like hell."

After I didn't talk, the raider left. The last 15 minutes had been pure hell. The only thing that kept me going was how good it would feel when I shot that guys damn face off. Whoever tied my hands had done a s***y job. I worked at it, worked at it, and they finally I was able to get them off. I rushed for the door, which lucky for me, didn't have a window. It slowly creeked open, this was my chance, I punched the incoming raider in the face, and stopped his unconscience body from thudding on the floor. I grabbed the rifle he was holding. I started running looking for the way out, shooting everyone I saw. Then I saw the raider that tortured me.
    "Go to f***en hell and burn I yelled." I shot him dead center in the face.Then I remembered that the raider mentioned my freinds here.
    "F***", I muttered. I went and looked through the jail cells. It took me a good 10 min. before I came to the last cell. I opened the door. There against the wall was Wacky and Dutch. They stared at me, surprised. I went over to them and shot off the chains on their arms.
    "Thanks Alpha." Dutch said.
    "Don't thank me yet, we still have to get out of here." We all went for the exit, and went up stairs. When we reached the exit, I slowly opened the door. We where on the outskirts of the raider camp.
    "Lets go," I said. We ran for an hour until I recognized where we where.
    "Camp is to the South, get going."
    "What about you?" Wacky asked.
    "I have a score to settle." I walked off towards the forest to who knows where. For the first time in this war, I felt like I had finally cracked.

IMO, a lot nicer then my last one.
    Custom 333
    Custom 333

C4 is my cousin

Post  Custom 333 Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:59 pm

Wacky's in two places at once. Laughing

Everybody hold writing stories for a bit and let Darman make a canon story, things aren't making sense anymore.
    Seven
    Seven

Wacky *times 7
    Brick Apocalypse. - Page 7 Regula10
    Brick Apocalypse. - Page 7 Birck_apocBrick Apocalypse. - Page 7 Army_rank

Post  Seven Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:00 pm

Custom 333 wrote:Wacky's in two places at once. Laughing

My multiple sigs allow me to do the impossible. Laughing
    Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree

Post  Darman Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:39 pm

Custom 333 wrote:Wacky's in two places at once. Laughing

Everybody hold writing stories for a bit and let Darman make a canon story, things aren't making sense anymore.

I'm with Custom 333 here, some of the things simply aren't adding up.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:48 am