Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
customhelmetsman
jj481012
Mr.Thrawn
Hank
Denal
Alpha Beta
Seven
CaptainLock
Dutch
1 Million Watts of Power
Custom 333
TheMissingPiece
Darman
17 posters

Brick Apocalypse.

TheMissingPiece
    TheMissingPiece

Unaware Admin
    Brick Apocalypse. - Page 10 Admin_tag_with_new_logo
    Brick Apocalypse. - Page 10 Customizer_tagBrick Apocalypse. - Page 10 Birck_apoc

Brick Apocalypse. - Page 10 Empty Re: Brick Apocalypse.

Post  TheMissingPiece Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:02 am

I added Thrawn in a while ago. He used to be a nub stormtrooper, but now he's an awesome, but foolish, rocket scout.
    CaptainLock
    CaptainLock

Post  CaptainLock Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:50 pm

Yeah he was definetly a noob but now he has changed.
    1 Million Watts of Power
    1 Million Watts of Power

Free Admin Spell Checker
    Brick Apocalypse. - Page 10 Birck_apoc

Post  1 Million Watts of Power Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:02 am

"Finally arrived at the scrap-yard. That's what we call it down here. There's nothing down here but scraps of metal and old machine parts. Since all my Shock Ark troops died, I came here to meet up with my friends that somehow survived the apocylapse. It's almost been a year since I've seen them. I also finally got some quality food. Seems that there's more zombies down here rather than raiders. Which sucks, because the numbers of them are immense.

Haven't heard anything from the Ark down at camp. I sure hope they're okay..."

-Mil
    Custom 333
    Custom 333

C4 is my cousin
    Brick Apocalypse. - Page 10 Gold_starBrick Apocalypse. - Page 10 Birck_apocBrick Apocalypse. - Page 10 Customizer_tag

Post  Custom 333 Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:31 pm

I should hope you heard nothing, you're pretty much wanted dead or alive there.Laughing
    Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree

Post  Darman Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:48 pm

You couldn't find anything narrower then the ally between The Wall and the storage room. It was muddy and the air was impregnated with the odors of long since spoiled meats we use to fish. They were a good many little dug outs created for personal belongings, luckily no one was in them tonight. I took that all in from the single glance I took down the strip of dirt, oh the memories of this place. Now why would I travel on this down trodden god forsaken piece of land? The vehicles were all kept behind it, and I intend to take one and so with a light tread and carefully placed foot steps as to not fall into any indentations into the land I crossed the ally and when I stepped out I was welcomed with the side of The Vehicle Storage. It wasn't storage really, its just were we keep all our vehicles and gas its just a simply open plain that was originally a undeveloped plot next to the Gun Store we now use as a armory. Simple and well protected, but not tonight, no with Dutch having been recaptured everyone is at the Gathering Area preparing for a rescue plan. But in my opinion its never going to happen, Denal wouldn't relinquish his hold on this group now that he has it in his iron grip not without a little...motivation. I carefully crept into the Vehicle Storage just in case Denal did post guards but of course he didn't, the moron. I thought. I grabbed all the gas cans that could fit in the trunk of the hummer and quietly closed the lid. I looked around, no one in site. So I slowly walked away from the hummer and into the Storage. The Storage was reasonably large, it used to be a warehouse of some kind but now we use it to keep bait and some Military rations we captured from some bases and abandoned survival camps. I grabbed all I could carry and proceeded back to the Humvee were I dumped them all in the back seat and went back to The Storage to gather some more. After I was satisfied with my haul I made sure to grab a couple pots to boil the rations and some plates and utensils to eat it on, no need to eat like a savage. I also made sure to grab a lot of water bottles, I wanted to keep moving as much as I could and I would have to leave the road and the Humvee to find water. I was ready, with all the gas in the carefully bullet proofed trunk, the automatic turret fully loaded with a shit ton of ammo all lined up for it to fire, the food and water, but I still didn't feel ready and I realized why. I wanted to go out with a bang, make a show of my leaving, it may be stupid but I wanted to show those filthy mother fuckers exactly what is coming for them, make them unable to sleep wondering If I will be back with vengeance. So I grabbed one last thing, fire crackers. we planned to shoot them off when fourth of July came around but this is a suitable use as well, to me at least. So after what felt like ages I used 1 of the 30 match books in the glove box to light the fire crackers at the pull of a string. I then grabbed a couple buckets of red paint and put a symbol onto my Humvee, a dark red circle with a single white line down the middle and two white dots at the sign. The fire works were also rigged to make a similar symbol in the air this whole stunt may be dangerous, and even down right stupid but I truly felt it was worth it. And so as that last drop of paint was placed on the Humvee, Aries was born.

After so long I finally updated! This is mostly because I got over being sick, I just have a annoying cough at this point but it doesn't muddle my thoughts. Now this chapter I really don't think is that good, its more so a filler and a beginning to a much larger chapter. Once again thanks for all your support!
    Seven
    Seven

Wacky *times 7
    Brick Apocalypse. - Page 10 Regula10
    Brick Apocalypse. - Page 10 Birck_apocBrick Apocalypse. - Page 10 Army_rank

Post  Seven Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:55 pm

Cool story bro! Very Happy

Now I just wait for the next part...
    TheMissingPiece
    TheMissingPiece

Unaware Admin
    Brick Apocalypse. - Page 10 Customizer_tagBrick Apocalypse. - Page 10 Birck_apoc

Post  TheMissingPiece Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:20 pm

Quick! I need a status update on all the characters!

Dutch
    hazard
    Wacky
    Mil
    TMP (yes I do not know where I am)
    C3
    Anne
    AlphaBeta
    Bl*c
    TJ
    JJ

Anyone else I did not mention?
    Denal
    Denal

Don't forget to floss!...
    Or else

Brick Apocalypse. - Page 10 Customizer_tag
    Brick Apocalypse. - Page 10 Moc_expertBrick Apocalypse. - Page 10 Birck_apoc

Post  Denal Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:26 pm

Dutch is in a prison still. I think.
    C3 was laid out.
    I have no clue where all the others you mentioned are at though.
    bl*c
    bl*c

Post  bl*c Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:31 pm

BrickApocalypse got f***ed up. confused
    Dutch
    Dutch

Brick Apocalypse. - Page 10 Desing10
    Brick Apocalypse. - Page 10 Birck_apocBrick Apocalypse. - Page 10 Customizer_tagBrick Apocalypse. - Page 10 Army_rank

Post  Dutch Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:22 pm

Wacky and myself are in prison.
    Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree

Post  Darman Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:24 pm

I had my doubts, worries, fears, regrets as the sound of the Humvees engine rang throughout the camp. But at that point there was no going back, no turning around and with that thought in my mind I gunned the engine and stepped on the gas pedal. I shot through the gap between the Armory and the Storage and the various pieces of rubble scattered across the land in between them. The little things in that alleyway reminded by off a lot of memories, past battles fought along side my squad in the war, my first horrifying encounter with The Hoard, the construction of this camp, everything really. It was like strands of memories in a torrent of colors and sounds that were whizzing past my Humvee's windows. As I finally burst out of that gap I finally came to the acceptance of my leaving of this Camp, everything, all my regrets, mistakes all accepted in that moment. Shouts rang out as I sharply turned the Humvee to the right kicking up rocks and dirt sending it spiraling over the pit and into the gathering area were a group of people were amassing. They were all panicking, running around trying to find some form of cover or protection, only a few had the guts to fire of a couple shots at me but I was moving to fast to recognize any faces. I was coming up the gate fast, the person in the Guard Tower tried to open up the gate knowing it was better for it to come out intact them smashed but it was slow moving and I crashed into it bring a few concrete barriers with me. I finally pulled the string that was linked to the fire works and they launched into the air, shooting off sparks as they reached there maximum altitude creating the shape I intended. The gate was still latched onto the Humvee but it was quickly shredded by the shots that were being deflected or absorbed by the armor of the Humvee and it crashed into the dirt leaving a cloud of dust and grit in my wake. As The Camp finally started to fade into the distance the bullets lessened into nothing leaving only the shouting coming from The Camp, but then I heard a noise something I didn't expect the sound of a cars, or a trunks engine. Then I finally came to the gaping hole in my plan, they had other cars and it seemed they were chasing me with them. I can't say I wasn't tempted to use my turret but I knew I wouldn't want to kill anyone from camp no matter what person. Shots pinged against the metal doors of the Humvee and I pressed on the gas harder but I was already pushing the Humvee to the limit, it wasn't meant for speed. Keeping one hand on the wheel I opened the drivers door and pulled out my side arm, I kept a constant stream of shots directed at the lead chase cars tires and I was rewarded with a loud pop and the site of a car careening out of control. I felt a shot whiz past my ear and I quickly shut the Humvees door throwing my side arm back in the holster. I saw in my review mirror that the lead car was only one out of 3, 2 more I thought grimly. I continued to speed across the road dodging the occasional wrecked car that was dotted along the road our Camp was built on but then I saw something I knew was nearly impassable. A truck was blocking the road, but the most shocking thing I noticed was Ark soldiers, they set up a road block of some sort. You see the Ark was a large group of survivalists that were created when the war started, and were relatively unopposed by the government as they stock piled weapons, ammo, food water. anything really fearing a nuclear apocalypse. When the toxic bombs hit they were the main contender in the control of the former America, they have been trying to seize power in many areas and they have largely been successful. They claim to want to return America to its former glory but all there rule would bring is death and slavery. Why they set up a road block in here of all places I didn't know at the time, but I suspected they heard of our camp and wanted to either gain us as allies or capture it by force, Most likley the latter. I knew I was stuck in a sandwich between Ark soldiers and Camp forces. I would have to make a stand here, I swung the wheel of the Humvee to the right making a barrier between the two groups. I switched on the screen to the Automatic turret and let loose a hail of bullets on the blockade created by The Ark. The wall of lead smashed into the obviously newly created defenses making several soldiers crumple to there knees as the blood of there fellow soldiers pooled around them. I tore my eyes from the screen for a minute to check to my right were the Camp cars would be coming but instead I saw a bumper and a trail of dust. I couldn't say I didn't blame them, besides it would have bettered the group for them to have a warning of the Imminent Ark attack. Knowing that there would be more Ark forces behind the I set my turret to shoot any human shape as I backed up my humvee preparing to go around the semi at high speed. I gunned the engine for the second time that day and rushed past the small gap between the semi truck and the forest surrounding the road. As the white shape of the truck whipped past me I finally got a look at the forces the Ark had amassed and with that glance I knew that the camp was doomed. There was 3 tanks presumably taken from army bases, were the hell they found out how to drive one I wouldn't know, along with the tanks were at least 6 Humvees each armed with a turret manned by a gunner, much more primitive then my automatic version. There were other various vehicles that were filled with Ark troops at least 100 were in this battle group. I heard the familiar sound as my turret let loose but I kept moving not slowing for anything, I smashed into Ark troops that tried to dive out of the way but there attempts were inevitable as they crashed into the windshield which soon became awash with blood. Several bullets impacted the frame of my Humvee but I continued on driving in a zigzag and random pattern to avoid the tank shells and bullets that were heading my way. At that time I finally realized how stupid it was to put all my gas into the trunk, the Humvees armor isn't impervious and it would usually be the most targeted area, but luckily no bullets passed through the trunk that day. The bullets eventually became few and far between and there was no sign of any pursuers. With my nerves still wrecked I turned on the radio, as I finally realized my stupidity I heard something. Voices, and I can't say I wasn't surprised my mouth was literally open. There were fucking voices! We've tinkered with radios before back at camp but we never tried any military channels that were bound to be linked to the Humvees we captured. Pushing those thoughts out of my head I focused on the voices over the radio.

10-23 india november sierra echo tango oscar romeo charlie3 Alpha sierra sierra india sierra tango alpha november echo november echo echo delta echo delta."
    "Disturbance in sector C3, assistance needed"

"10-40, Alpha romeo kilo?
    "Acknowledged, Ark?"

"uniform- november - kilo - november - oscar - whiskey - november"
    " Unknown."

I then decided to jump it, it was obviously something other then Ark troops.

" Assistance needed, contact with Ark soldiers. In a captured United States military auto-turret Humvee. Troop strength estimated at 3 Tanks, 10 Humvees Non-Auto, 100 Troops."

"Who is this?"

" Solider ID 13407, Squad: Aries, United States Military."

" A milly 'eh? 10-14?"

" Montauge Rd, Illinois"

" Your in luck, your going to hit a line of our troops then."

"May I ask what group you represent?"

"NUS, New United States. No use throwing away a perfectly good name 'eh? Were a group of surviving millys from various states. I can't say more over the radio we could have Arks listening."

That was good enough for me. "A relief to know there another group out there."

"I here you."

I heard a rustling then he came back on the radio.

"Troops say you've been spotted, we'll tell you more when you get to the line."

"Understood."

With that the radio conversation ended and I finally noticed the approaching line of vehicles that seemed to be slowing down. As I brought my Humvee to a stop and I slowly stepped out of the Humvee shot gun slung on my back along with my sniper rifle and M16 I looked around noticing people in my same armor and similar weapons, it seems like I found a group a second time. And lets hope this time my staying with this group doesn't end with me smashing down a gate.

I can't say I'm proud of this chapter, while it is long it lacks the meat I like to put into my usual entries, but It'll have to do for now.
    TheMissingPiece
    TheMissingPiece

Unaware Admin

Post  TheMissingPiece Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:40 pm

Er..Darman? Can you post your chapter in smaller segments? All those words.....

Embarassed
    Seven
    Seven

Wacky *times 7
    Brick Apocalypse. - Page 10 Regula10
    Brick Apocalypse. - Page 10 Birck_apocBrick Apocalypse. - Page 10 Army_rank

Post  Seven Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:15 pm

tl;dr Laughing
    Denal
    Denal

Don't forget to floss!...
    Or else

Brick Apocalypse. - Page 10 Customizer_tag
    Brick Apocalypse. - Page 10 Moc_expertBrick Apocalypse. - Page 10 Birck_apoc

Post  Denal Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:12 pm

Pish posh apple sauce. Darman's going to betray us. Brick Apocalypse. - Page 10 780304 I need to write myself a new entry. Can I do it?
    Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree

Post  Darman Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:40 pm

I'm sure you can do it Denal. Oh and for you Tldr's here is Entry 19.

I had my doubts, worries, fears, regrets as the sound of the Humvees engine rang throughout the camp. But at that point there was no going back, no turning around and with that thought in my mind I gunned the engine and stepped on the gas pedal. I shot through the gap between the Armory and the Storage and the various pieces of rubble scattered across the land in between them. The little things in that alleyway reminded by off a lot of memories, past battles fought along side my squad in the war, my first horrifying encounter with The Hoard, the construction of this camp, everything really. It was like strands of memories in a torrent of colors and sounds that were whizzing past my Humvee's windows. As I finally burst out of that gap I finally came to the acceptance of my leaving of this Camp, everything, all my regrets, mistakes all accepted in that moment. Shouts rang out as I sharply turned the Humvee to the right kicking up rocks and dirt sending it spiraling over the pit and into the gathering area were a group of people were amassing. They were all panicking, running around trying to find some form of cover or protection, only a few had the guts to fire of a couple shots at me but I was moving to fast to recognize any faces. I was coming up the gate fast, the person in the Guard Tower tried to open up the gate knowing it was better for it to come out intact them smashed but it was slow moving and I crashed into it bring a few concrete barriers with me. I finally pulled the string that was linked to the fire works and they launched into the air, shooting off sparks as they reached there maximum altitude creating the shape I intended. The gate was still latched onto the Humvee but it was quickly shredded by the shots that were being deflected or absorbed by the armor of the Humvee and it crashed into the dirt leaving a cloud of dust and grit in my wake. As The Camp finally started to fade into the distance the bullets lessened into nothing leaving only the shouting coming from The Camp, but then I heard a noise something I didn't expect the sound of a cars, or a trunks engine. Then I finally came to the gaping hole in my plan, they had other cars and it seemed they were chasing me with them. I can't say I wasn't tempted to use my turret but I knew I wouldn't want to kill anyone from camp no matter what person. Shots pinged against the metal doors of the Humvee and I pressed on the gas harder but I was already pushing the Humvee to the limit, it wasn't meant for speed. Keeping one hand on the wheel I opened the drivers door and pulled out my side arm, I kept a constant stream of shots directed at the lead chase cars tires and I was rewarded with a loud pop and the site of a car careening out of control. I felt a shot whiz past my ear and I quickly shut the Humvees door throwing my side arm back in the holster. I saw in my review mirror that the lead car was only one out of 3, 2 more I thought grimly. I continued to speed across the road dodging the occasional wrecked car that was dotted along the road our Camp was built on but then I saw something I knew was nearly impassable.
    Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree

Post  Darman Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:42 pm

Once again for ze' Tldr's

Entry 20:
    A truck was blocking the road, but the most shocking thing I noticed was Ark soldiers, they set up a road block of some sort. You see the Ark was a large group of survivalists that were created when the war started, and were relatively unopposed by the government as they stock piled weapons, ammo, food water. anything really fearing a nuclear apocalypse. When the toxic bombs hit they were the main contender in the control of the former America, they have been trying to seize power in many areas and they have largely been successful. They claim to want to return America to its former glory but all there rule would bring is death and slavery. Why they set up a road block in here of all places I didn't know at the time, but I suspected they heard of our camp and wanted to either gain us as allies or capture it by force, Most likley the latter. I knew I was stuck in a sandwich between Ark soldiers and Camp forces. I would have to make a stand here, I swung the wheel of the Humvee to the right making a barrier between the two groups. I switched on the screen to the Automatic turret and let loose a hail of bullets on the blockade created by The Ark. The wall of lead smashed into the obviously newly created defenses making several soldiers crumple to there knees as the blood of there fellow soldiers pooled around them. I tore my eyes from the screen for a minute to check to my right were the Camp cars would be coming but instead I saw a bumper and a trail of dust. I couldn't say I didn't blame them, besides it would have bettered the group for them to have a warning of the Imminent Ark attack. Knowing that there would be more Ark forces behind the I set my turret to shoot any human shape as I backed up my humvee preparing to go around the semi at high speed. I gunned the engine for the second time that day and rushed past the small gap between the semi truck and the forest surrounding the road. As the white shape of the truck whipped past me I finally got a look at the forces the Ark had amassed and with that glance I knew that the camp was doomed. There was 3 tanks presumably taken from army bases, were the hell they found out how to drive one I wouldn't know, along with the tanks were at least 6 Humvees each armed with a turret manned by a gunner, much more primitive then my automatic version. There were other various vehicles that were filled with Ark troops at least 100 were in this battle group. I heard the familiar sound as my turret let loose but I kept moving not slowing for anything, I smashed into Ark troops that tried to dive out of the way but there attempts were inevitable as they crashed into the windshield which soon became awash with blood. Several bullets impacted the frame of my Humvee but I continued on driving in a zigzag and random pattern to avoid the tank shells and bullets that were heading my way. At that time I finally realized how stupid it was to put all my gas into the trunk, the Humvees armor isn't impervious and it would usually be the most targeted area, but luckily no bullets passed through the trunk that day. The bullets eventually became few and far between and there was no sign of any pursuers. With my nerves still wrecked I turned on the radio, as I finally realized my stupidity I heard something. Voices, and I can't say I wasn't surprised my mouth was literally open. There were fucking voices! We've tinkered with radios before back at camp but we never tried any military channels that were bound to be linked to the Humvees we captured. Pushing those thoughts out of my head I focused on the voices over the radio.

10-23 india november sierra echo tango oscar romeo charlie3 Alpha sierra sierra india sierra tango alpha november echo november echo echo delta echo delta."
    "Disturbance in sector C3, assistance needed"

"10-40, Alpha romeo kilo?
    "Acknowledged, Ark?"

"uniform- november - kilo - november - oscar - whiskey - november"
    " Unknown."

I then decided to jump it, it was obviously something other then Ark troops.

" Assistance needed, contact with Ark soldiers. In a captured United States military auto-turret Humvee. Troop strength estimated at 3 Tanks, 10 Humvees Non-Auto, 100 Troops."

"Who is this?"

" Solider ID 13407, Squad: Aries, United States Military."

" A milly 'eh? 10-14?"

" Montauge Rd, Illinois"

" Your in luck, your going to hit a line of our troops then."

"May I ask what group you represent?"

"NUS, New United States. No use throwing away a perfectly good name 'eh? Were a group of surviving millys from various states. I can't say more over the radio we could have Arks listening."

That was good enough for me. "A relief to know there another group out there."

"I here you."

I heard a rustling then he came back on the radio.

"Troops say you've been spotted, we'll tell you more when you get to the line."

"Understood."

With that the radio conversation ended and I finally noticed the approaching line of vehicles that seemed to be slowing down. As I brought my Humvee to a stop and I slowly stepped out of the Humvee shot gun slung on my back along with my sniper rifle and M16 I looked around noticing people in my same armor and similar weapons, it seems like I found a group a second time. And lets hope this time my staying with this group doesn't end with me smashing down a gate.
    Custom 333
    Custom 333

C4 is my cousin
    Brick Apocalypse. - Page 10 Gold_starBrick Apocalypse. - Page 10 Birck_apocBrick Apocalypse. - Page 10 Customizer_tag

Post  Custom 333 Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:57 pm

How is that TLDR? You took out all the NUS stuff.

BTW Isn't the survivors the Ark? If they aren't, aren't the Ark (the new ones) just glorified raiders?
    Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree

Post  Darman Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:27 pm

Here is how I have always viewed it.

The Ark- Group of survivalists with the intention of making there own government that is built to give Ark members money and power it won't benefit anybody.

The Camp- A rag tag group of survivors some from the military some just civilians but they have banded to together to form a camp face the horrors of this new world with support from each other.

New United States- A group of people from the original united states military who intend to restore America to its former glory, with some changes. They collect civilians with fire arm experience and also civilians to train for the effort.
    TheMissingPiece
    TheMissingPiece

Unaware Admin

Post  TheMissingPiece Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:44 pm

My view was this:

The Ark - Members of the forum. Zombie survivalists.

Raiders - People who loot, kill, etc for supplies.

Zombies - Those who died from the nuke, and contracted a virus called Ensesn, Which re-animates dead humans. Anne was one of a few that were cured. The Ark is now looking for the manufacturing plant.

No government, nothing. This is early post-apoc.

I thought this was the original story, Darman (I added the virus). Now you added 80-0 (politics) and now it's f'd up. Crying or Very sad
    Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree

Post  Darman Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:50 pm

This is actually a couple months into the apocalypse, about 7. By now food is scarce and you have to find your own, grow your own, hunt your own, fish your own. It is also sufficient time for groups however small to form. I would hardly call it politics its pretty much to groups fighting each other like raiders vs the camp. Also I never specified the size of these groups so keep that in mind. Wink Oh and 7 months is still pretty earlier into the apocalypse, just enough time to form small/medium groups and to build things like the Camp. If you have any more specific suggestions I'd be glad to here them. :yes: Oh and the Virus is still there TMP, it was just created by Toxic bombs but it is still a virus and there are still Zombies that is staying. Its just that The Hoard has moved but that doesn't mean they won't be back. (Hint Hint)
    TheMissingPiece
    TheMissingPiece

Unaware Admin

Post  TheMissingPiece Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:21 am

I still don't get it....Camp? Horde? I thought we were all in one group; the Ark. confused
    Custom 333
    Custom 333

C4 is my cousin

Post  Custom 333 Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:30 am

Horde: Zombies

I suggest you find a new name for "Ark", the members are called Ark.
    TheMissingPiece
    TheMissingPiece

Unaware Admin

Post  TheMissingPiece Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:39 am

So can we take out the New US? That's kinda wierd. confused
    Darman
    Darman

The *Facepalm* Tree

Post  Darman Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:39 am

Well since The Ark is Dutchs fraction I decided not to use it as the name for The Camp but I kind of re-used the idea for this military group. On and the horde is referencing the Zombie Horde.
    TheMissingPiece
    TheMissingPiece

Unaware Admin

Post  TheMissingPiece Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:48 am

Why wwould we need a military group? Our group is small, so we have Average Company.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 1:31 am