Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Denal
Custom 333
Dutch
Darman
8 posters

Murder On Murdock. Mafia Game

Denal
    Denal

Don't forget to floss!...
    Or else

Murder On Murdock. Mafia Game - Page 4 Customizer_tag
    Murder On Murdock. Mafia Game - Page 4 Moc_expertMurder On Murdock. Mafia Game - Page 4 Birck_apoc

Murder On Murdock. Mafia Game - Page 4 Empty Re: Murder On Murdock. Mafia Game

Post  Denal Wed May 12, 2010 12:53 am

Ace, I'm actually the pilot of this facilty... I guess he'll be oK... (says it doubtfully)
    Dutch
    Dutch

Murder On Murdock. Mafia Game - Page 4 Desing10
    Murder On Murdock. Mafia Game - Page 4 Birck_apocMurder On Murdock. Mafia Game - Page 4 Customizer_tagMurder On Murdock. Mafia Game - Page 4 Army_rank

Post  Dutch Wed May 12, 2010 12:54 am

Evac-
    Evac is the bases Pilot, he has easy access to vehicles and is close to the bases medic.

Don't you have any medical training?

Post  Guest Wed May 12, 2010 12:56 am

Dutch wrote:
    Evac-
    Evac is the bases Pilot, he has easy access to vehicles and is close to the bases medic.

Don't you have any medical training?
    He is actually good friends with the medic. It seems we have no medic. Has he died to!?!
    Dutch
    Dutch

Murder On Murdock. Mafia Game - Page 4 Birck_apocMurder On Murdock. Mafia Game - Page 4 Customizer_tagMurder On Murdock. Mafia Game - Page 4 Army_rank

Post  Dutch Wed May 12, 2010 12:57 am

Oh crap in which case I might have killed Rad being to close when I shot him.

Post  Guest Wed May 12, 2010 1:00 am

Dutch wrote:Oh crap in which case I might have killed Rad being to close when I shot him.
    Eh...Let's just say he will wake up in a little bit. (TK, just come in when you feel like and pretend you were awake)...I guess..
    Dutch
    Dutch

Post  Dutch Wed May 12, 2010 1:03 am

Rise and sine Rad. *Kicks rad's foot*
    TK-421
    TK-421

Murder On Murdock. Mafia Game - Page 4 4600499100_bcffa22ffc_o

Post  TK-421 Wed May 12, 2010 1:09 am

*Rad wakes up slowly and opens his eyes*
    *Rad lies back down again too weak to move*
    *Looks up at the faces above him too stunned to recognize them*
    After a few min. he regains more of himself.
    He looks up and says "rule number one of stunning be at least 1 foot away from another trooper."
    *Ace smiles and notices a couple of bruises and scrapes on him*
    * Reaches hand out to ace and ine*
    *All 3 clones help rad to his feet.*
    *Evac starts to bandage Rad up a little bit*
    * Rad gets taken to the med. wing*
    *Rad gives everyone a weak smile as they carry him up to the med. bay*
    Unvote Rad/tk421

Post  Guest Wed May 12, 2010 1:12 am

I think he may be little out of it for a while. Oh well, he should be fine after a little rest over the night. Anyone know who has the most votes?
    TK-421
    TK-421

Post  TK-421 Wed May 12, 2010 1:28 am

out of character: Stun guns typically made troopers feel very tired and weak even after they were shot and woken up. Esp. if (like ace) they ramped up the stun meter. Right now Rad is in the Med. Bay muttering apologies to ace and ine. The medic is not alive so one of them will have to watch over me. That was a republic rule. That a clone must always be with one another. Star wars dork out. I'll mutter my sayings for today through whoever stays behind.

Post  Guest Wed May 12, 2010 2:41 am

TK-421 wrote:out of character: Stun guns typically made troopers feel very tired and weak even after they were shot and woken up. Esp. if (like ace) they ramped up the stun meter. Right now Rad is in the Med. Bay muttering apologies to ace and ine. The medic is not alive so one of them will have to watch over me. That was a republic rule. That a clone must always be with one another. Star wars dork out. I'll mutter my sayings for today through whoever stays behind.
    He is very right. I will watch him. We cannot let anyone sneak up on him in the night.
    Custom 333
    Custom 333

C4 is my cousin
    Murder On Murdock. Mafia Game - Page 4 Gold_starMurder On Murdock. Mafia Game - Page 4 Birck_apocMurder On Murdock. Mafia Game - Page 4 Customizer_tag

Post  Custom 333 Wed May 12, 2010 1:30 pm

[nocharacter] What's all this storyline garbage? We're just supposed to just try to figure out who is a traitor, with the host posting all the plot development.[/nocharacter]

WTK! What happened to Rad? *hears story*

Unvote Heavy
    Vote Ace

Sorry. Laughing
    Dutch
    Dutch

Post  Dutch Wed May 12, 2010 3:51 pm

Traitor!
    CaptainLock
    CaptainLock

Murder On Murdock. Mafia Game - Page 4 Empty Re:Murder On Murdock. Mafia Game

Post  CaptainLock Wed May 12, 2010 4:06 pm

Hmmm wonder what what happened to Sec.
    Custom 333
    Custom 333

C4 is my cousin
    Murder On Murdock. Mafia Game - Page 4 Gold_starMurder On Murdock. Mafia Game - Page 4 Birck_apocMurder On Murdock. Mafia Game - Page 4 Customizer_tag

Post  Custom 333 Wed May 12, 2010 4:54 pm

Anyone who would zap a fellow clone is the traitor, Ace.
    TK-421
    TK-421

Post  TK-421 Wed May 12, 2010 7:24 pm

*Rad walks out of med. bay with ine*
    *Several clones who did not hear the story note his blaster mark on helmet and his various bandages*
    Really now, what is all the commotion I'm feeling mostly better but not too much. Ace next time don't put the blaster so close. I got this throbbing headache now. Thanks. I will refrain from voting right now but my targets are narrowed down.
    Dutch
    Dutch

Post  Dutch Wed May 12, 2010 7:36 pm

Custom 333 wrote:Anyone who would zap a fellow clone is the traitor, Ace.
    (Off character) Note Ace is disliked for his anger and attitude towards clones.

(Ace)I don't stand clones talking @#$%. Most of them end up dead. Rad was lucky this time.
    1 Million Watts of Power
    1 Million Watts of Power

Free Admin Spell Checker
    Murder On Murdock. Mafia Game - Page 4 Birck_apoc

Post  1 Million Watts of Power Wed May 12, 2010 9:26 pm

(*Plates comes back from guard duty) Aye! What's going on here?! What'd I miss?
    TK-421
    TK-421

Post  TK-421 Wed May 12, 2010 10:04 pm

*Rad, in spite of his condition, does an epic facepalm*
    Dutch
    Dutch

Post  Dutch Thu May 13, 2010 12:45 am

1 Million Watts of Power wrote:(*Plates comes back from guard duty) Aye! What's going on here?! What'd I miss?
    *Hides Rad in a closet* Nothing.
    Denal
    Denal

Don't forget to floss!...
    Or else

Murder On Murdock. Mafia Game - Page 4 Customizer_tag
    Murder On Murdock. Mafia Game - Page 4 Moc_expertMurder On Murdock. Mafia Game - Page 4 Birck_apoc

Post  Denal Thu May 13, 2010 12:53 am

Off chracter: My vote is still on Sec...

Chracter:
    *Sighs...
    Dutch
    Dutch

Post  Dutch Thu May 13, 2010 6:18 pm

I UN vote Rad

I vote Sec
    CaptainLock
    CaptainLock

Post  CaptainLock Thu May 13, 2010 6:21 pm

Hey were is rad ace do you know [pulls face]

Post  Guest Thu May 13, 2010 6:21 pm

When will the day phase end?

Just to get some progress, I vote Sec

Post  Guest Thu May 13, 2010 6:22 pm

CaptainLock wrote:Hey were is rad ace do you know [pulls face]
    ...He is right here and not missing.
    CaptainLock
    CaptainLock

Post  CaptainLock Thu May 13, 2010 6:25 pm

Hazard with a Glove wrote:
    CaptainLock wrote:Hey were is rad ace do you know [pulls face]
    ...He is right here and not missing.
    [off charecter] it said ace hid him in a closet.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:20 pm